Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lift log

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
^this is why i train alone. :yes:
Same man, same. Just cant really do a heavy bench day without a spot. :nervous:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know when there's a gruelling workout that just seems like it wont ever end - youre sweating buckets, but somehow you find the strength and make it through and finally limp out of the gym?

Yeah - Welcome to my sunday afternoon.

Skipped leg day like a PRO yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS-oRydlnCE
learned from this guy^

but he never told me how to skip Two legdays :(

FrontSquat
50kg x 12
50kg x 12
50kg x 12

**** gets blood PUMPING.

Squats
70 kg x 12

100kg x 6
100kg x 5
100kg x 5

FrontSquat
70kg x 12

Calves /Pullup supersets
124 x 12/ 15 pullups
124 x 12/ 15 pullups
124 x 12/ pullups - failure

hahahah just remembered - there was some fat kid doing isolated triceps workout (i mean come on man, props for being in there, but do something to burn off those 50 pounds of blubber)- him and his skinny mate watched me supersetting and from the expressions on their faces - neither of them can do a single pullup or can even imagine pushing the stack on the calf machine. I couldnt hear them (thankyou Tech N9ne), but I saw them pointing. :D

In & out in aroung 30mins

Ok on paper this Shiit looks kinda weak - But Fvckit Without being here with me you have NO IDEA how fvcking hard it was today. Just one of those days you cant fvcking do shiit!

I do feel better for going in and doing it though - no doubt that a weak workout beats no workout at all - and I didnt skip legday after all.

I think those frontsquats take a LOT outta you.
/narration

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a while since I had a super banging shoulder day, with a bicep and tricep pump to the max but here we are you biitchezz know what an ULTRAPUMP!!! is? wanna know how to get one?

Stay tuned - it comes after the warmup ;)

Warmup - y'all know ive been having elbow issues- but like a true gymrat, the first signs of healing means you bash tha mu'fuka hard to see what it can take nevermind if you risk hurting it, its been rested for a fvcking month right?!?!

So, that in mind

wide grip dips

bashed out 30 of these till i started to feel them - got bored counting,#

and smashed the pullups wide
like 12 of these
and close to get that sexy feeling.

2 sets 8

now the bloods flowing we get off to make that pump HUUGGEEEE!!!!

OH press standing
(behind head)
40 kg x 8

followed by

Upright row
40kg x 12

followed by
Cable crossover bicep curl/flys
25kg each side x 12

NO REST BETWEEN EXERCISES (I am coining the phrase ULTRASETTING)

so did this circuit / ULTRASET 5 times - only rest between each ultraset was about 30 - 60 seconds to catch my breath.

on my final one - I didnt notice till it was done, but the cheeky bugger i was sharing the cable crossover machine with had put up the weight to 30 my each side! - No wonder it felt like i was gonna get arms ripped off!

And the my friends gives you the ULTRAPUMP!!!

(Yeah stiggy - beat that shiit );)

So catch the breath and its Decline fly time

30 kg each side x 12

Yeah - feeling swole but I aint done

Reverse fly - DELT FLY
15 kg each side x 12
25 kg each side x 12 x 2
30 kg each side x 12 x 2 (one handed)

Laying Flat OH dumbell raise
32.5Kg x 12

FUUUUUkk - that opens up the chest like nothing else - I swear.

Bicep curls coz im losing the bicep-boners in my arms... Yeah thats better, Pumped.

Decline press just cos I wanted to throw out that last bit of strenght left there.

100kg x 5

90 kg x 6 (elbow failure)

Outta there.

And that, my friends is how you leave the gym looking like a Beast.

#swole

(please note - Use of hashtags is for ironic humor only. Only morons actually use these for anything other than jokes.)

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude hittin it hard! You're about to turn into Swolbraham Lincoln haha

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lulz @ swolbraham ;)

Right its been a while - but....

DEADLIFT DAY

90kg x 12

130kg x 5

130kg x 5

Went for a new max - locked out hips with the bar still by my knees - NOOO now its ALLL lower back - knees start to wobble, form starts to fail.

knees undercontrol.... FOCUS!!!!!

BAM!! LOCKOUT!!!

170KG = NEW PR!!!:rockon:

AAAANNNNDDD THE CROOOWWWDDD GOOOEEESSS WWWIIIIILLLLDDDDD!!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Greeeat feeling!

130kg x 5

130kg x 5

150kg x 3 *****REP PR GAINZZZZ:rockon:

130kg x 4 (Grip failed after 4th)

130kg x 3(grip reeeeally failing failing now)

110kg x 5.

Chipups / pullups inbetween sets and at the end smashed out a quick couple of sets of 10.

Happy and sore now - absoolluuutely fvcked my lower back and hips, forearms are feeling it too.

All that took like 25 - 30 minutes.

New PR Deadlift 170KG which is 375 pounds.:rockon:

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
Congrats man! Keep on chugging on to 4 plates!
Yeah filth no doubt you'll be in the 400 club sometime soon

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the PR man... That kinda weight at your height is tough!!

I'd like to take partial credit by introducing you to the spinal decompression techniques with the weighted pull up/dips in between sets :D haha, just kidding.

You're almost at the 400 club... The 500 conventional club is another matter though!

Keep it up man, your progress is inspiring, even to a veteran like myself!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks guys - 400 is on the way :) I appreciate the tips and support!

Rest day today - and a well deserved one at that!

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
I'd like to take partial credit by introducing you to the spinal decompression techniques with the weighted pull up/dips in between sets :D haha, just kidding.
You can take full credit, that whole concept would have never occurred to me if it wasn't for your suggesting that :yes:

I also gotta say, there's just something about deadlift PRs that are soo much more satisfying than any other type of PR (except maybe a squat).

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheStig said:
You can take full credit, that whole concept would have never occurred to me if it wasn't for your suggesting that :yes:

I also gotta say, there's just something about deadlift PRs that are soo much more satisfying than any other type of PR (except maybe a squat).
The most satisfying bit about it has to be the pain I feel today. Stiff and sore - the mark of a good deadlift session.

170 - thats been my target for ages, ever since I tried and failed to even move it off the ground before.

Satisfaction comes from setting targets, struggling with them and finally smashing them. :D

gimmie a good week of hypertrophy to recover fully and ill be aiming for my 150KG BENCHmark. :)

squats - I just want to get 120Kg. - just knees seem to hurt if I go over 100 atm :(

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
The most satisfying bit about it has to be the pain I feel today. Stiff and sore - the mark of a good deadlift session.
Definitely. It's like that little reminder of what you've accomplished the day before. If I'm not really sore the day after a heavy session, I'm very irked.
170 - thats been my target for ages, ever since I tried and failed to even move it off the ground before.
Well then I think it's time to up the goal to 185 kg:D
Satisfaction comes from setting targets, struggling with them and finally smashing them. :D
Ain't that the truth
gimmie a good week of hypertrophy to recover fully and ill be aiming for my 150KG BENCHmark. :)
That's crazy man, especially considering how fast you upped your bench PR by 30 kg(I think it was) awhile back.
squats - I just want to get 120Kg. - just knees seem to hurt if I go over 100 atm :(
Perhaps that could be some tendinitis? I'm not all that sure about what could cause knee pain while squatting as I've never experienced it to any significant degree.
I will also say that plyometric jumping exercises have benefited me greatly by allowing me to develop more speed, power, and explosiveness in my squats and deads.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right - big shout out to my main man Mr JACK3D (micro). He was the inspiration for pretty much every rep today - got me pumping and sweating.

Incidentally -I have a buddy at a supp store and he apparantly has some of the OG formula stashed away - for personal consumption. Im gonna see if I can persuade him to part with a pot or two ;).

Breakfast - pot of porridge(oatmeal) made with whole milk, a handful of blueberries and a bannana chopped into it. :)

Still . chest and triceps. Light weights day.

30 dips flat out.

incline DBpress - 32.5 kg each hand
x8
x8
x7
final 7 turned superset with DB rows x 12 each hand - same weight.

Flat OHDB press 32.5kg
x12
x12
x12(ss)
x12(ss)
x12(ss)

Final 3sets supersetted with Decline Fly
(weight listed is what was on each side so 25kg = 25 on left and 25 on right)
25kg x 12(ss)
30kg x 12(ss)
30kg x 12(ss)
30kg x 12
30kg x 12

Incline fly (cable crossover)
20 x 12
25 x 12
30 x 12
30 x 12
30 x 12

Fly - straight
30 x 12
32 x 12
32 x 12

DIRTY 30'S (Yeah back to the triceps bashing!!!) - slightly different to normal used cable machine instead of the EZcurlbar

21.5 kg x10 pulldown(rope)
x 10 oh pullover(rope)
x 10 pushdown (flat bar)

Did Dirty 30'S x 3 sets and was failing at the end.

Decent workout overall - home for proteinshake and a 3-egg, mushroom omlette.(meal 2)

Bit of a crash coming off the JACK3D micro....

EDIT
Doing my 50/40/30/20 =>failure pushup routine
Feet elevated on chair
done 50 - 10(hold for 10 at the bottom) x 5
done 40 - ^ as above x 4
done 30 - same again x 3

dropped feet to floor and pushups to failure - 50 :D

and now im fwrkkd

EDIT : 2 just did 16 diamond pushups

aaannnddd another 45 pushups. Proper ****ed now!!!

Last edited:

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid workout :up:

I have a buddy at a supp store and he apparantly has some of the OG formula stashed away - for personal consumption. Im gonna see if I can persuade him to part with a pot or two
YES YES YES YES YES THE ORIGINAL JACK3D FORMULA IS NUTS!Srsly though, the first time I took jack3d OG, it was like I was raping the weightroom, laser like focus, and you feel so fvcking powerful. I still have about 6 scoops left of mine, I snagged one more tub before they all disappeared, and have been using it wisely. I've never taken micro, but from what I've heard, it's like 1/4 or 1/2 the strength of jack3d original. If micro gave ya a great workout, og will make your head explode.

However, I just received some Craze today in the mail that I ordered, and took it today for my workout. It's very good stuff. I'd say it's on par with original jack3d, but in a completely different way, because the only 2 ingredients they share is caffeine and creatine mono.

If I could compare it to Jack3d original, I would say it gives you more of a focus than even jack3d does, however, it doesn't get you quite as amped up, but that is due to the absence of 1, 3 dimethyl (which is why og is banned).
The only downfall of jack3d og is since it has the 1, 3, it gets your heart rate up so fast that you can't really do cardio or even circuits, because you get out of breath and lightheaded from overworking your heart. 3 scoops for me is perfect for a heavy session, but then again I'm a stim junkie with a crazy high tolerance.

So I'm only gonna use up this jack3d when I reaaaaaaaaaaaaallly could use it (which may be never because then it's gone).

In the meantime, I may stock up on craze in case it really does get banned.

Remember though (which I'm sure you already know but I'll say it anyway), just cuz something works awesomely for one person, doesn't mean it will affect the other person in the same way, or at all. My one friend who occasionally lifts with me has taken jack3d og with me before, and he's never taken any preworkouts ever. It was quite hilarious lol, he was bouncing off the walls, talking a mile a minute, and had no idea what to do with himself after only 10 min. I, on the other hand, went into a deep zone and was able to focus extremely and effortlessly on whatever I put my mind to. We both had a good lift though.

Edit: also if you get some pure beta alanine and add it to that, you'll feel like your skin is on fire. I know some people hate the feeling, but it's great for me because it just makes me want to lift to get rid of the feeling.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a stim junkie too - so hopefully it will ge tsorted. If not - I have a tub of NO.Xplode2.0 arriving tomorrow - this came highly recommended by many soooo :up:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.

No. Xplode 2.0 Is the nuts!

took one scoop, tastes ok till you get to the dregs - had breakfast. half hour later I wasn't feeling shiit. so took another scoop, left for the gym.

my heart rate stated rising, i started sweating. ok, its a warm day.

Got to the gym, bash out 25 pullups as a warm up and as soon as my blood starts to move - i start twitching, my face starts burning up and im shaking with energy. Smash out 4(or was it 5?!?!?!) sets 10 each side on DB rows.
Rest periods were limited to catching breath and hitting the water fountain only and i cant even remember what the fvck I lifted.

Back day - I might be arrested because I just KILLED that workout and I dont think Ive ever sweated so much in my life!

some guys were stood chatting the WHOLE time - they came after me and stood there one set every 20 minutes!. One was joining me on the cable crossover - and I was smashing out 5-6 sets of 20 bicep curls, rows and one armed rows to his ONE set of 8.

AND i was raising the weight on it. - phaggot did fook all and his mate did 3 sets of shrugs and went downstairs, i went down to the water fountain, and he was chatting to someone else!
Dikkheads join the gym for conversation only.

Fugit - Focused, sharp and STILL BUZZING NOW!!! just ran out of strength was all!! BAM

NO xplode 2.0 stiggy get some! fuuuuuuuuucccckkkk yyeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
i take stout beer + 4 eggs + coffee or monster
monster ripper - Beast. Down the can in one go, and five minutes later you're twitching like fuuck :crackup:

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
WOW.

No. Xplode 2.0 Is the nuts!

took one scoop, tastes ok till you get to the dregs - had breakfast. half hour later I wasn't feeling shiit. so took another scoop, left for the gym.

my heart rate stated rising, i started sweating. ok, its a warm day.

Got to the gym, bash out 25 pullups as a warm up and as soon as my blood starts to move - i start twitching, my face starts burning up and im shaking with energy. Smash out 4(or was it 5?!?!?!) sets 10 each side on DB rows.
Rest periods were limited to catching breath and hitting the water fountain only and i cant even remember what the fvck I lifted.

Back day - I might be arrested because I just KILLED that workout and I dont think Ive ever sweated so much in my life!

some guys were stood chatting the WHOLE time - they came after me and stood there one set every 20 minutes!. One was joining me on the cable crossover - and I was smashing out 5-6 sets of 20 bicep curls, rows and one armed rows to his ONE set of 8.

AND i was raising the weight on it. - phaggot did fook all and his mate did 3 sets of shrugs and went downstairs, i went down to the water fountain, and he was chatting to someone else!
Dikkheads join the gym for conversation only.

Fugit - Focused, sharp and STILL BUZZING NOW!!! just ran out of strength was all!! BAM

NO xplode 2.0 stiggy get some! fuuuuuuuuucccckkkk yyeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!
Sounds pretty good. The funny thing with NO Xplode is that I've heard only two things from people that have taken it: 1)It doesn't do sh1t -or- 2)It's fvckin crazy. Never heard much about 2.0 but from this it sounds pretty good.

I do love that feeling when you're still kind of amped up after you're done.

I also know what you mean with people going to the gym to socialize, it's annoying as fvck, but at the same time makes me feel a lot better about myself lol