Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life's easier if you're tall. Or, at least: not short..

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 5'3". That height is below average both in Italy and the United States.

I'm 5'10" in the United States, where the average height is around 5'9"-5'10" for males. I have a very average height as a 40 year old man in the United States.

I have been rejected multiple times due to my height. I remember one time when I had a first date from a swipe app with a 5'8" woman. When I greeted her with a hug, I could feel the energy from the interaction diminishing right away. It was clear that she felt disappointed in my 5'10" height and wanted someone taller. The first 15 minutes of that date were uncomfortable but things improved as time went on. Still, there was no sex on the first date and no second date. She wanted someone taller.

I've met plenty of women 5'3" and under who would only demand to date men 6'0"+. I had a former co-worker like this and this wasn't even someone I was trying to date. She mentioned in casual conversation how she rejects anyone under 6'0".

Most women 5'10"+ will reject me for being 5'10".
a bit over 5’8” is average for Italy.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say face is more important than height. Hair would be an adjunct to face. As most people (including myself) would look worse without hair. Just be taller than her.
It could be if we are doing a comparision between a 170cm and a 180cm. Not btw a 160cm and a 170cm.
I can confirm, I have a pretty face.

Then again, it's not about woman only, but just to feel yourself in the society.
You can't focus on "woman", you need to focus on yourself.
A normal person would release dopamine after a positive loop, while on the other hand, you would release cortisol.

One thing I was searching for, it was countries in Italy where people are shorter.
Even a difference of 5cm will be huge. I don't know if this is a positive way to think about it regardless all the other things we can improve. As I said, you can't fire water

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be if we are doing a comparision between a 170cm and a 180cm. Not btw a 160cm and a 170cm.
I can confirm, I have a pretty face.

Then again, it's not about woman only, but just to feel yourself in the society.
You can't focus on "woman", you need to focus on yourself.
A normal person would release dopamine after a positive loop, while on the other hand, you would release cortisol.
The shorter one is, the more important face becomes. Likewise, the taller one is, the less important face becomes. I have a good face & am 5’6” or so. I do fine with women But. I’m not sure my face could carry me at 5’3”.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women 5'10"+ will reject me for being 5'10".
yeah.

And that is why we will have an over abundance of cat ladies. women expectations are too high. there are too many women who are alpha widowed. oh well...

life maybe easier for tall guys that pump and dump women. however, life is terrible for the women because they can't fanthom going out with anyone other than a chad...they would rather stay home drinking wine with their cats crying out "where are all the good men". while in other parts of the world, normal women are dating normal (average height) guys and enjoying life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women expectations are too high.
This is a huge problem with White women in the United States.

life maybe easier for tall guys that pump and dump women. however, life is terrible for the women because they can't fanthom going out with anyone other than a chad...they would rather stay home drinking wine with their cats crying out "where are all the good men". while in other parts of the world, normal women are dating normal (average height) guys and enjoying life.
White women in the United States would rather sit home drinking wine with their cats than date men who are normie range.

Rollo Tomassi has said many times that an average woman wants nothing to do with an average man.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi has said many times that an average woman wants nothing to do with an average man.
give it time. :) things always balance out. however, it's so surprising how women in the west have gotten so entitled when in other places in the world women are more rational with respect to dating.

its not a hard concept. there's an equal number of men and women. not every woman can get the top 10 or 5% of men. it's illogical and mathematically impossible.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say that a 5’6” or 5’7” its pretty common in Italy, and if you have a pretty face you can compete and fullfill your life. Under that, you really are a "?" mark

One thing that will give you respect is being very good at your job.
You can learn, and work on this, but we are also considering the real nature of human being: the negative feedbacks you get

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
things always balance out. however, it's so surprising how women in the west have gotten so entitled when in other places in the world women are more rational with respect to dating.
Isn't this common in the east too nowadays?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's so surprising how women in the west have gotten so entitled when in other places in the world women are more rational with respect to dating.
White women in the West are the worst about this.

Think about the women who are most likely to be childless in their 30s in the United States. That's usually White women. White women believe the mantra from feminism of "Never Settle!" and will sit on the sidelines/ride the penis carousel as long as they are able. Plenty of White women in the USA in their 30s and 40s have hundreds of men in the swipe queues even if they are barely ever approached in the real world. They hardly notice their lack of real life approaches since they have hundreds of men on the smartphone trying to secure a date with them.

It's feasible for a 35 year old White woman in the United States to barely ever get approached in the real world yet be able to go on as many first dates as she wants based on her presence on swipe apps and possibly her Instagram.

its not a hard concept. there's an equal number of men and women. not every woman can get the top 10 or 5% of men. it's illogical and mathematically impossible.
The majority of women will need to settle for a man outside of the Top 10% of even Top 20%. However, most women would rather keep riding the penis carousel than settle for a mediocre life with a normie range man. Being a dog mom or a cat mom is more interesting. There's a near endless supply of men that they can have for "one date, no sex, no second date" interactions, which can provide them with entertainment on a slow Tuesday night. That will be most of her swipe app interactions, as she'll reject options with the majority of men while having sex with Top 10% type men but never getting a commitment from them. This is what Western women find to be an appealing idea.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life tends to be easier if you're tall or, at the very least, not short. People generally find taller individuals not only more attractive, but they feel just more "drwan to".
The feedback you receive from your environment and peers can significantly impact your self-esteem, personality, and overall life trajectory.
This creates a natural advantage for taller people and a challenge for shorter individuals.

In my personal experience as a 26y.o., 5.3" male living in Tuscany, Italy, I've observed a shift in how people treat me since the age of 16. Despite having a proportionate and fit body and a very attractive face, I noticed a decrease in interest from others, fewer indicators of interest (IOI), and a lack of consideration for my opinions. This shift led to a deepening anxiety and eventually a depressive state.

Over the past nine years, I transformed from an extroverted, dynamic, and social person into an introverted, anxious individual. I struggled with social anxiety and reduced social interactions, partly due to my job. I decided against relying on antidepressants and instead focused on improving my mindset. I turned to art, a natural passion of mine, hoping it would become my life goal. However, the solitary nature of being an artist, spending long hours in a studio, exacerbated my lack of social interactions.

While my art career showed some success, giving me higher status than a normal man in my city (and woman started to behave differently with me), I put it on hold, realizing I needed more than just professional achievements, or an increase in status.
Life improvement, confidence, personal development, frame and masculnity, I believe, come from a 50/50 balance between internal factors and external feedback. Actively facing fears and engaging in positive actions play a crucial role in this process. The problem it's when this feedback system it's broken, and you get 90% a negative one, anything you do (because of your height).

Structuring our lives involves forming daily habits, and choosing habits that bring various benefits simultaneously can enhance our overall well-being. Career choices like being a doctor or lawyer, for example, can provide status, knowledge, social engagement, and potentially wealth. However, life isn't only about careers, even if those play a major role in our life, considering we spend 2/3 of our day on it.
Engaging in sports, music, reading, social events, cultivating relationships, etc...all contribute to a well-rounded life.

When choosing these elements, it's essential to consider factors beyond personal preference. Think about how each choice contributes to your overall well-being, social engagement, and personal development.
Yes we could have personal preferences, such as loving art, loving to write, but shouldn't we prefer to play tennis or do surfing, just because its something that have a different feedback and social exposure?
Recognizing that we've made mistakes by our past choiches, such as a wrong career, sport, hobby, partner choice, can be a starting point for improvement. Drawing insights from sources like the Redpill philosophy, DJuan's knowledge, and scientific papers about our society, couldn't we reshape our lives?

It's pratically, and nearly impossible to not get hit from the negative environment and social feedbacks if you're short. Yes, it's possible to desensitize, but not to remove. This is a issue.
As for changing, think of it, ,life it's easy:
Just drinking 1lt more water today, or doing 10 minutes a day of running, and eating balanced diet, improve your life drastically. So now, We would like to discuss to anything which comes to improve your "frame", your "being", and which, and how, we can make a system that will allow us to chose how to "act" in our life. We would need to talk about real elements such as: how to think, how to act, which career to chose, which sport to do, which music to hear, or which instrument to play, which books to read or to write, which people go out, or events to attend, which car to buy and why.
We are just programmed from the minimal thing or act we do in our life, so: why don't we just completely do everything we can to do the right things which could bring to us masculinity, frame, confidence, wealth?
These whining "shortcell" threads gotta stop. SS forum is full of them and they bore us all do death. :rolleyes: :devil:

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
These whining "shortcell" threads gotta stop. SS forum is full of them and they bore us all do death. :rolleyes: :devil:
This is clearly not the quest for all, but for the few of us having this issue.
So it's whether asking how you can find a place to live, which POV to take in consideration, etc..
If you enter a topic you're not interested in the first instance, why do you bother even to comment?
Please consider there are other people having different pov's

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life tends to be easier if you're tall or, at the very least, not short. People generally find taller individuals not only more attractive, but they feel just more "drwan to".
The feedback you receive from your environment and peers can significantly impact your self-esteem, personality, and overall life trajectory.
This creates a natural advantage for taller people and a challenge for shorter individuals.

In my personal experience as a 26y.o., 5.3" male living in Tuscany, Italy, I've observed a shift in how people treat me since the age of 16. Despite having a proportionate and fit body and a very attractive face, I noticed a decrease in interest from others, fewer indicators of interest (IOI), and a lack of consideration for my opinions. This shift led to a deepening anxiety and eventually a depressive state.

Over the past nine years, I transformed from an extroverted, dynamic, and social person into an introverted, anxious individual. I struggled with social anxiety and reduced social interactions, partly due to my job. I decided against relying on antidepressants and instead focused on improving my mindset. I turned to art, a natural passion of mine, hoping it would become my life goal. However, the solitary nature of being an artist, spending long hours in a studio, exacerbated my lack of social interactions.

While my art career showed some success, giving me higher status than a normal man in my city (and woman started to behave differently with me), I put it on hold, realizing I needed more than just professional achievements, or an increase in status.
Life improvement, confidence, personal development, frame and masculnity, I believe, come from a 50/50 balance between internal factors and external feedback. Actively facing fears and engaging in positive actions play a crucial role in this process. The problem it's when this feedback system it's broken, and you get 90% a negative one, anything you do (because of your height).

Structuring our lives involves forming daily habits, and choosing habits that bring various benefits simultaneously can enhance our overall well-being. Career choices like being a doctor or lawyer, for example, can provide status, knowledge, social engagement, and potentially wealth. However, life isn't only about careers, even if those play a major role in our life, considering we spend 2/3 of our day on it.
Engaging in sports, music, reading, social events, cultivating relationships, etc...all contribute to a well-rounded life.

When choosing these elements, it's essential to consider factors beyond personal preference. Think about how each choice contributes to your overall well-being, social engagement, and personal development.
Yes we could have personal preferences, such as loving art, loving to write, but shouldn't we prefer to play tennis or do surfing, just because its something that have a different feedback and social exposure?
Recognizing that we've made mistakes by our past choiches, such as a wrong career, sport, hobby, partner choice, can be a starting point for improvement. Drawing insights from sources like the Redpill philosophy, DJuan's knowledge, and scientific papers about our society, couldn't we reshape our lives?

It's pratically, and nearly impossible to not get hit from the negative environment and social feedbacks if you're short. Yes, it's possible to desensitize, but not to remove. This is a issue.
As for changing, think of it, ,life it's easy:
Just drinking 1lt more water today, or doing 10 minutes a day of running, and eating balanced diet, improve your life drastically. So now, We would like to discuss to anything which comes to improve your "frame", your "being", and which, and how, we can make a system that will allow us to chose how to "act" in our life. We would need to talk about real elements such as: how to think, how to act, which career to chose, which sport to do, which music to hear, or which instrument to play, which books to read or to write, which people go out, or events to attend, which car to buy and why.
We are just programmed from the minimal thing or act we do in our life, so: why don't we just completely do everything we can to do the right things which could bring to us masculinity, frame, confidence, wealth?
I'm sorry to hear that bro it sucks, for some inspiration, one of the best PUA's (the best nonnatural pUA) I ever saw was 5'5 and 140 pounds, we use to go out between 2012-2015 He would also get a girl every other weekend (meaning take her home) the guy was very ferocious infield and he looked like a dollar version of TOm cruise, the guy was also broke at the time hustling to get a job at a local television company.

My point is this guy defied what is supposed to be a ladies man or a DJ even on sosuave, the guy choose to defy the odds

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really an awesome and interesting post, look like this could join our topic.

This is what the environment and society "feedback", which in a positive way, increase your "testosterone" or anything that would make you more confident, sex appealing, etc etc, to help you trive. On the other hand, then in a negative way, it will just decline your "anything" leves, and make your life really different from what you imagined. It will be more difficult.

So in order to just get it done, as a short man in a "tall man society", what could you do?
- (Way1) Somehow find ways to change your POV about it, and keep living in the "tall man society".
(Could be possible? which are the limitations? Will this give the same life wellbeing such as "way2"?)

- (Way2) Expat somewhere else you are height par with others, or just 5cm below std dev.
(Coming from where you lived, this will seems to make your life easier, it will make you instantly more confident, because you are playing on par with others. You will have other advantages because you're from another race, and you will also be seen as exclusive. But this is another topic, really.)

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that bro it sucks, for some inspiration, one of the best PUA's (the best nonnatural pUA) I ever saw was 5'5 and 140 pounds, we use to go out between 2012-2015 He would also get a girl every other weekend (meaning take her home) the guy was very ferocious infield and he looked like a dollar version of TOm cruise, the guy was also broke at the time hustling to get a job at a local television company.

My point is this guy defied what is supposed to be a ladies man or a DJ even on sosuave, the guy choose to defy the odds
Thanks for sharing your experience. Which is the country? What the age range?