Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to come home from college on the weekend just to chill from the usual school, women, parties, etc. Sometimes we all need a mental break but inspiration for my next tip arrived while I was on the john. So here it is:

A lot of people take life foregranted. People put off what they can do tomorrow, not really knowing if they even have a tomorrow to look forward to. This became all too apparent for me approximately three weeks ago.

I was at a party and was buzzing. I spent the past hour or so making out with this beautiful girl and decided to get a breath of fresh air outside. All of a sudden, I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.

"You're white, bro."

Then another hand on my shoulder.

"Around here, thats a problem, bro."

Then a third figure appeared and dragged me by a dumpster about half a mile away from the party. One of the men who was at least three inches taller than me socked me in the face below my eye. I wasn't drunk enough to attempt to fight back but it sobered me up quick. They pistol whipped me which knocked me down to the ground. It was so painful then it became completely numb. Then they punched me in the chin, opening my mouth where one of the guys put a gun in my mouth and c0cked it back.

At the time I didn't know what was going on until after I heard it c0ck back. They all looked at me and said if I screamed, I died. One of the men looked through my pockets. Fortunately I left my wallet and keys at the party but had a $20 bill in my pocket. They took that, kicked me in the stomach, and left. The punch in the chin hit my teeth and I started to bleed in my mouth.

I had no cell phone to immediately contact anyone to come get me and I closely watched them to make sure they wouldn't come back. Man, I was so scared. So scared I was literally paralyzed. I could not move. At first I tried to get up but started to reflect on my life and how basically its been a huge waste.

Think about it; if they pulled the trigger, my life would have ended at age 18. 18. So young of an age and in my case, an especially unfulfilling one.

I had my priorities all wrong with everything: school, women, religion, and all that. In a way, I'm almost glad that those thugs threatened my life and I almost see everything in a different perspective:

1) Live without fear. Fears are almost always unjustified. I'm not scared of death. I don't hate all black people because of what those three did to me. To be relevant on this site, don't be afraid to approach girls. Before, I would always be nervous and tense when approaching a hottie. Now I feel nothing. No nervousness. Yes, I get a large crop of girls that for whatever reason feel the need to turn me down and some even laughed in my face but at this point, life is way too short to give a damn.

2) Live for yourself. Don't be controlled by even the quest for pu$$y. Right now I am talking to/f*cking two girls. Both are drop dead gorgeous but they are not my first priority. My first priority is to do what is fun to me. In college, I am in Graphic Design so I have a multitude of art projects. I do not have the patience to tackle 15-25 hour projects a week. I turn them in late. However I perfect them not for the sake of getting an A but for myself. Before I was really smart but never creative. I am doing this to prove that I do have a creative side. Despite my projects being late, my teachers are usually so impressed with them, I get As on them regardless of when I turn them in.

3) Live for the moment. If you feel like doing something, go for it. Certainly not rape a child or anything that does harm to others but if you feel like at a party going into the middle and busting out a groove, go for it. F*ck the fact that some girls may not really dig your style. If you feel like going up to the hottest girl and talking to her, go for it. I see days determined not by minutes but moments. I come across at least 20 opportunities to do something fun daily, even if most people b1tch about how boring it is.

4) You will not live forever. Hell, by the time you are done reading this, you may have a heart attack and die. Maybe you will be ran over later today. Tomorrow perhaps? Forget this. When that gun was in my mouth, that could have been it. So much wasted potential by saying:

"Oh, f*ck it, I will just work on it tomorrow."
"She is fine as hell but damn, I don't have the balls."
"Forget lifting weights, I'll just watch some Family Guy."

These were all sayings I once had. I would put useless objects such as TV ahead of life. It is said that the average person watches 6 hours of TV a day. I don't have much time to watch 6 hours but come on, these are 6 hours of time that can better be spent increasing your knowledge, hanging out with friends, or doing whatever you want to do. 6 hours! In 40 years, our most crucial years, we spend 87,600 hours in front of the boob tube! 87,600 hours in front of a device that just wastes our time.

Other else than watching movies with friends or having it on while working on my homework, I never watch TV anymore.

Instead of pissing away valuable hours in front of the idiot box, I lift weights, run, and whenever I can make it, play intramural sports. Because I can help accomplish a goal whether it be for a team or for myself. What do you accomplish by watching TV for most of your free time?

"Well, at least I've watched all 300+ episodes of the Simpsons."

Wow, who gives a rat's ass? That is not an achievement. Its a waste of your time, time you will never get back because today is October 5, 2003 and we will never have this day again. Sure, we got October 5, 2004 and so on but 2004 is different than 2003. Make the most of the time.

This is a little long winded so I'll end it. The point is that life should never be taken forgranted. Its just too short and you never know it will end. I would like to die a happy man who has achieved so much in his life and didn't waste a single moment of it.

Zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man thats deeeeeep.... I don't know what to say... You made me think...

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, simply awesome post, glad you had this epiphany. More people need your mindset. Also glad after this experience you dont have anything against blacks as not all of them will jump and rob you for your race.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the compliments. I really appreciate them.

Also glad after this experience you dont have anything against blacks as not all of them will jump and rob you for your race.
Yeah. I had a friend who once got into a fight with someone who is black who wound up pulling a gun on him. He now is a die hard racist. I realized that for every one of my incidents, there are at least 100 where its vice versa. Plus not all black people hate white people. One of my summer jobs a couple years ago was working with black people. I was the only white kid there out of upwards of 50 black people. We got along great and color was not a factor.

These people would probably jump a black man if he was walking by alone too.

Wow, simply awesome post, glad you had this epiphany
Same here. To be honest, I have almost weaned myself off of this site. Its not a bad thing against this site but gone are the days of where I'd have to consult the DJ Bible for my next move. If I screw up royally with a girl, life goes on. Although I'd be lying if I said that some of the DJ greats like Pook, bondjamesbond, etc. didn't influence me in any way or another.

An example is that for a while, I had four girls in my rotation but two have made the cut and the other two felt that they had to play mind games. One of the girls was the finest girl I ever been with but she b1tched about how she wanted me to be exclusive with her. I told her that I just wanted to have the rotation and we will see if our relationship develops into anything. We nailed eachother shortly after and it seemed like it was ok. Then the next day she gives me an ultimatum to either be exclusive or no sex. I told her to take a hike. She was done. Never talked to her since even though we see eachother in the same buildings every once in a while.

The other girl wasn't that great but I have a fetish for ghetto asses and she had a very nice body. Well, one day she decides to play hard to get. She probably delusionally figured that she was getting nothing out of it except a good lay (well, at least I think I'm a good lay :confused: ) and was flirting with other men in my presence. I called her out on it and she was whining about how she thinks I'm so controlling. WTF? We see eachother maybe 5 hours a week at best. Then she throws out every relationship cliché to justify herself. I just told her to make like a tree and leave (my words, yes its dumb but it was hilarious) and for a couple of days she tried to call me but I never returned them. She wisened up and stopped trying.

I just don't have the capacity for lame games and usual mind-f*cks girls have to dish out. The two girls I'm with are intelligent, attractive, and understand that it takes time to be exclusive. I think one of them is getting some from a friends-with-benefits kind of deal. I don't care as long as I don't get STDs from her but we always stay protected, even with BJs (as lame as that is).

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
To be honest, I have almost weaned myself off of this site. Its not a bad thing against this site but gone are the days of where I'd have to consult the DJ Bible for my next move. If I screw up royally with a girl, life goes on.
The Catch 22 of this site and becoming a true Don Juan.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you know I'm printing this out and hanging this up on my wall. I've been working for 14 hours today on my business and was about to just goof off and read every post on the DJ forum. But After reading that it just reminded me how precious life is and that I only have one to do what i want in life. So Now I'm going back to work to create and do! And by the way man, If your interested in entrepreneurship and business please contact me. Your attitude is invaluable to have as a person persue dreams into reality. And you could do a hella good for everyone and yourself with it.

Jvesti123

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, you have the makings of a TRUE DJ :) you're on your path to enlightenment, don't STOP... keep working, keep discovering yourself, MOVE! Vibrate with life.... Freedom, change, essences of love...

Amen. :D

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way man, If your interested in entrepreneurship and business please contact me. Your attitude is invaluable to have as a person persue dreams into reality. And you could do a hella good for everyone and yourself with it.
Thanks for the offer. Next summer I may contact you. I'm es_mer8 BTW because I have one account at home and one here at college.

Brother, you have the makings of a TRUE DJ you're on your path to enlightenment, don't STOP... keep working, keep discovering yourself, MOVE! Vibrate with life.... Freedom, change, essences of love...
Thanks for the compliment. I remember back before this incident, I was no DJ. I nailed girls but was no DJ. Even to this date I still do not feel that I am close to a DJ. For a DJ has mastered both physical and mental attributes. I am learning on the mental aspects but my physique is subpar. I am currently losing weight but I do not feel that I can consider myself a DJ until about 6 months from now, or when I will achieve my preferred body type (10% bf).

I believe one of the key aspects of being a true DJ is not to really live for the ladies. I still hit on girls if they qualify my test (body, intelligence, and smile as its becoming increasingly more important for some reason) but I'm not going to waste too much time on them.

The Catch 22 of this site and becoming a true Don Juan.
Yeah. I'm not knocking the Bible as its chock full of useful information but the way I see it is that its like training wheels on a bike. Once you are getting better at riding a bike (DJing), then you take the wheels off and determine your own destiny. I believe I have taken the wheels off and now its time to explore the world of women on my own.

I don't intend to leave his site BTW. What I want to do is for next summer, I want to take all of my DJ Tips that I previously posted and redo them and try to compile a DJ Bible complete with images and all that other great stuff. So thats one goal I'm looking forward to.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enlightenment isnt a destination, its a journey.

Yes, i too believe that you were "englightened" from this expierience :) truly eye opening isnt it! makes dj'ing almost silly :D

~ivan

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a very thought provoking post and I'm glad I read it and I will read it again to help me to keep the right attitude and outlook on life.

Great post!!!!

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed a trend of Thread Ressurection these past few days for better or for worse. I'm glad someone bumped this though because it was a nice post indeed.

I think that it's hard to comprehend the concept of our own mortality while we're so young, unless we've had an experience otherwise. Having an experience that makes you realize that your time is limited is very good for motivation. A lack of motivation is the antithesis of a DJ.

--Kel

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's true. Often a life altering experience is exactly the catalyst needed to spur on profound change, within and without.

I'm reminded of a post by Pook that mentions staying true to one's Gift. I believe that everyone knows what that is but ignore it at their own peril because they are afraid of it or overwhelmed by it.

That's the case for me right now. I know exactly what I need to do to fulfill my reason for being here (meaning being alive) right now in the world. I'm finding it overwhelming but at my very essence I know it's right and I'm coming to terms with it. The next step is to just do it and I will.

Sorry for going off on a tangent but I encourage all members of sosuave to follow es_mer8/Eric Smith's advice and re-evaluate your current life course. Is it true to your Gift or not?

Cheers,
Mav

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worth Every Bit of 5 Stars.

Good job, Eric, on communicating your feelings and your situation.

Information like this is invaluable.

It's worthy of 5 stars simply by virtue of the fact that there isn't a need for people to view it any other way.

For you newbies fumbling around for "the holy grail", look no further. The only holy grail is the realness felt from other real life situations.

Gl,

A-Unit