Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

life

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while until today. I've been super busy with work, wakeboarding, and more women than I can honestly handle. Recently, several very close friends of mine have gotten married and it's caused me to take a closer look at my life and the man I've become. Frankly, I'm not sure I like it.

I came to SoSuave a year ago and devoured every post. Not so much to learn anything new, (although I've learned a TON) but more to solidify my own personal beliefs on the way women think, act, etc. I was already successful at getting laid, but still had some AFC tendencies with women I really liked. I began to put into practice the things I learned, believed that I was the prize, and developed a no tolerance policy with women who disrespected me. It worked. I've gotten more poon in the last year than the past five combined. But lately I've been wondering if I'll die a lonely old man the way my dad recently did.

Anyone else ever feel like ignorance is bliss? Like you sometimes wish you didn't know what you know? Like how the way a girl you're dating is sending subtle signals to one of your buddies she wants to fukk him. No one else sees it, but I do. Or the incessant shyte tests and power struggles. I was ignorant to all this stuff once. Now I spot it from a mile a way and even though that's a good thing, I guess it's just made me jaded. The joy of dating and banging hot chicks has become more of a chess game where every tiny move I make is planned out and summarily scrutinized. It's maddening. And the tighter my game gets, the more I learn, the more I realize that I may very well die alone because most of the women out there are manipulative cokk holsters who cannot and should not be trusted. No other guy I know personally feels this way except me. They all believe the average woman is loyal and trustworthy.
Anyway. Sorry for the whining. I guess I'm just going through a rough spot that most of my AFC friends can't possibly understand.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cableguy said:
And the tighter my game gets, the more I learn, the more I realize that I may very well die alone because most of the women out there are manipulative cokk holsters who cannot and should not be trusted. No other guy I know personally feels this way except me.
I was there: fearing my future given the current "bleak" situation with women. I got to a point where, honestly, I could have as much poon as I could ever want and more. However, it wasn't much later that I realized that these cºck holsters didn't deserve my cºck, or ANY of my attention for that matter.

I don't know what to tell you, Cableguy, except maybe "get off that negativity". There are women out there that don't suck and you'll know it when you meet one. Until then, go about your business and rest assured that it's a matter of time before you'll happen across a decent holster...
er, woman.

You know, take a break from the "women hobby" and do other things.

By the way, when you meet the decent cºck holster, she'll probably not be trustworthy either. But, she'll smell nice, feel good, and you'll want to keep her around as a pet: and that's about all you can trust her to be - a pet.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Cableguy said:
But lately I've been wondering if I'll die a lonely old man the way my dad recently did.
You could die a lonely YOUNG man as well. Don't make problems for yourself in the future. It's OK to look forward and make things happen for yourself, but don't sweat things like "marriage" and "growing old alone" if what you're doing right now makes you happy. The present is really all we have.

If you find a woman who is actually GOOD enough for you that you want to spend the rest of your life with her, then just let it happen. Most of the AFC-ism and "one-itis" that happens to men these days is because they're out searching for someone to fill a role that really doesn't exist and should be allowed to develop on its own.

Be complete by yourself. Only then will you be able to approach people for what they bring into your life, instead of trying to change things you have no control over to fit an idea in your head of what life SHOULD be.

Women are ephemeral creatures...one minute they're one way and the next their emotions swing them another way. You can NOT know this and be miserable, or you can KNOW this and be miserable, or you can KNOW this and ACCEPT it and design your life around that operating principle, to take it into account...and be VERY happy, as you've found.

You can build your house on quicksand and be happy not knowing it's quicksand...until it sinks...or you can dig your posts down until you find the bedrock underneath...and know that the quicksand is there and that you DON'T REALLY CARE. ;)

Vulpine said:
You know, take a break from the "women hobby" and do other things.
I've decided for the month of August that I'm shutting it all off, this DJ bullsh!t. So far, I've already found something in the way of additional peace of mind. I feel much more secure in myself. After a while, you don't even miss it. A lot of people on here should evaluate exactly HOW much of your desire for women is your natural mating desire, and how much of it is a drive you've been brainwashed into by too many movies, TV shows, friends, and Internet forums telling you how important women are. You'd be surprised.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I've decided for the month of August that I'm shutting it all off, this DJ bullsh!t. So far, I've already found something in the way of additional peace of mind. I feel much more secure in myself. After a while, you don't even miss it. A lot of people on here should evaluate exactly HOW much of your desire for women is your natural mating desire, and how much of it is a drive you've been brainwashed into by too many movies, TV shows, friends, and Internet forums telling you how important women are. You'd be surprised.
... a great way to start that month is by unpluggin' the friggin' TV! Complete waste of time, energy and space.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I doubled posted by accident with different subject headings. I guess the "main" one is titled "just some thoughts"