Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life Changing Experiences.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very interested in whether any of you guys have ever experienced any particular things or read anything that you especially remember as life changing/deeply inspirational or something that dramatically changed your opinion on things. To me finding this site has changed my life dramatically, it has shaped my personality and given me insights into human nature. But i'm particularly interested in anyones experiences etc...

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, nothing major comes to mind. I suppose I can think of a couple. Reading a couple "dating" ebooks kinda changed my perspective on my life. I used to think I was absolutely hopeless with women (I was depressed, etc). I downloaded a couple of ebooks, DYD and Mike Pilinski's "Without Embarassment". The first 'dating guru' thing I ever read was W.E. and it had a real effect on me. It opened my eyes to a lot of things, made many things seemed like possibilities that before felt like impossibilities, and led to a whole bunch of other reading material. Maybe it was just the kick in the ass I needed.

The other life-changing experience was going on my trip through europe last year. As an american, I think it gets pretty easy to view america as the only place you'd want to live. Not that the rest of the world is uncivilized or inhospitable or anything, but you just get so used to it, without the luxury europeans have of being able to hop on a high-speed train and travel to another conutry in a matter of hours, that you just can't imagine living anywhere else. Spending a couple of months in europe really made me feel a lot more comfortable with the idea of living my life outside of the US, which is something I plan to do very soon (in Japan). I guess it's just something you have to experience.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Mr. Francisco, "The Fountainhead" did something to me. Rand is a genius.

Playing my first live show ever with my band and having the audience's jaws dropping while watching me do a drum solo. Ever since then, music has dictated every decision in my life and I wouldnt have it any other way.

Asking out a girl, in a fashion that I felt comfortable in and the way that I wanted to, and getting positive results. Ever since then, I've given up the whole game aspect and just started having fun. It's really freed up my mind from "thinking" so much and just going out and having a good life.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene
Why Men Are the Way they Are - Dr. Warren Farrell

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Al-Anon

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a freshman in college, I brushed into a bona fide cult and was involved for a semester. Somehow somewhere in my genetic make-up was a resistance gene which prevented the mind virus from successfully assimilating me, but afterwards I have never been the same towards beliefs. Beliefs are good but one ought to be mighty careful which ones to harbor.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
I watched "Schindler's list" for the first time the other day, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. Never before have I been so affected by a film.

A few years ago two of my family died in very quick succession, that coupled with breaking up with my first GF changed me alot. I've sorta lost the need for close companionship, which was a big feature of my earlier life.

Of course coming to this website and reading the materials here has had the biggest direct change upon me as anything has.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being told that I will never walk again. Walking in parrallel bars within a week.

Finding a site called the ladder theory. it lead me to fastseduction and to here and ultimately was the phoenix of the way I view and treat women to this day.

Finding my mother unconcious and fighting for her life after a stroke.

Taking care of my mother after said stroke, helping to run my dad's business, going to college, and dealing with all of the hospital red tape while my dad had triple bypass surgery.

taking care of my mother in general.

losing two friends in a car accident.

the first time i met a girl that i wanted and having the balls to get her.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
MuayThai said:
I watched "Schindler's list" for the first time the other day, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. Never before have I been so affected by a film.

A few years ago two of my family died in very quick succession, that coupled with breaking up with my first GF changed me alot. I've sorta lost the need for close companionship, which was a big feature of my earlier life.

Of course coming to this website and reading the materials here has had the biggest direct change upon me as anything has.
Schinler's List is simple propaganda. The deportation of Soviet citizens to Siberia resulted in many more deaths and much more hardship. Same goes for what that Communist's did under Mao in China. Millions of people were wiped out at the hands of Communism. The Armenian genocide at the hands of the Turks can also be included. Yet, nobody makes movies about these tragic events. Wonder why :rolleyes: ?

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideas: General Introduction to Pure Phenomenology, Edmund Husserl
The Way of Zen, Alan Watts

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Schinler's List is simple propaganda. The deportation of Soviet citizens to Siberia resulted in many more deaths and much more hardship. Same goes for what that Communist's did under Mao in China. Millions of people were wiped out at the hands of Communism. The Armenian genocide at the hands of the Turks can also be included. Yet, nobody makes movies about these tragic events. Wonder why :rolleyes: ?
How does any of that make Schindler's list propaganda?

Are you being baseless and stupid for a reason, or are you a genuine idiot?

The deportation of Soviet citizens to Siberia resulted in many more deaths and much more hardship.
Around 6 million jews died during the holocaust.

Wonder why :rolleyes:?
yes I wonder why, you seem to be the eminent authority on world genocides, and cultural, political implications.

Why don't you fill us in on your theory why.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When after 8 years of piano lessons the professor asked me not to return. I was horrible, animals ran when I played, but I poured my heart into it.

But is was good, he was sweet, he told me that everyone had hobbies, talents and gifts and piano would be nothing more then a hobby to me.

He got me excited about seeking out my gifts, sort of sent me on a new adventure.

It made me want to try new things, everything. It made me curious, still to this day I ask everything to everyone, and it made me determined.

I think my parents maybe slipped his some extra cash to tell me all that so they'd not have to hear me practice, I was a very diligent child. LOL

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
http://www.screamersmovie.com/

Oops. Yesterday was Armenian Genocide Day, remembered the world over. Nobody rejects the horror of the Great Leap Forward or the Stalinist purges, either. Do you think there's a systematic anti-Armenian bias in the world media or something? That's why the Armenian diaspora OWNS the US and France? Why France will DESTROY whatever relationship it had with Turkey over this ONE issue? Why the US gives more money to Armenia IN GROSS per year than any country except Israel? Come on. I'm surprised there aren't more movies about it because there is so little dissent in Armenian historiography.

Screamers is propaganda too. Exactly what cause is Schindler's List nefariously furthering?

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a sex change...that was pretty life changing.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Because the Jews control Hollywood?

I visited Aushwitz concentration camp (just west of Krakow, Poland) and they didn't start shipping the Jews for extermination until 1941-42. Prior to that, over a million Soviet POWS, Polish resisters and other political prisoners perished. Many people would probably believe only Jews suffered at Aushwitz while this was clearly not the case. This is evident because everything you read about the Holocaust starts off as " 6 millions Jews and millions of others or "Jews and others". I know the Jews were the predominant target of Hitler's genocide, but they seem to like to claim they were the only victims.

Check this out:

http://www.holocaustforgotten.com/Lucaire.htm

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I waved at a friend who was driving past on his way home. Less than 5 minutes later a drunk driver killed him. That sort of thing makes (most) people think a few things through I bet.