Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lied About Past Relationships

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
Also, I've given her multiple orgasms and shes told me I'm good in bed.
hahaha...Priceless.

Because she screams and moans doesn't mean she has had an orgasm. If she is your woman, she is going to say you are good either way.

Hate to break it to ya, but I lost that boost of self-esteem when she "has an orgasm" or says "wow, you're amazing"...

Your best shot is to jokingly act ****y by saying, "I know baby...", and worry about getting yours.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you guys feel the need to tell your first? I can't pinpoint why I feel the urge to say something, maybe I just feel deceitful if I don't.

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I didn't feel the need to tell my first. Granted my first was when I was 15, I just wanted to get my jollies at that age. You have a right to feel deceitful, you lied. However, you were uncomfortable at the time, the number of women you have slept with is insignificant in the situation you are in. Sounds to me like you really care about her, because you want to be completely honest with her. Just forget about it and focus on being honest from now on...

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vendetta081789 said:
Nah, I didn't feel the need to tell my first. Granted my first was when I was 15, I just wanted to get my jollies at that age. You have a right to feel deceitful, you lied. However, you were uncomfortable at the time, the number of women you have slept with is insignificant in the situation you are in. Sounds to me like you really care about her, because you want to be completely honest with her. Just forget about it and focus on being honest from now on...
Yea that's the thing though, what if it were to come up again? Do you think I could be screwed if I tell her now?

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you will be screwed, and once I told a woman how many women I had slept with, she never bothered to ask again. Just remember this ONE lie you have told. I don't know how long you have been dating, but if you told her you were just nervous and didn't want to scare her away, she would probably laugh at you and saw awww or something out of a movie like that. It's up to you really. Take the chance of her being upset with you for a day or two, or just blow it off and remember the one lie you told...

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other part to the question is when the number of guys a girl has had sex with gets up there in the teens, isn't it inevitable for her view on sex or even just whoever she is with at the moment to be much less valuable or important?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
The other part to the question is when the number of guys a girl has had sex with gets up there in the teens, isn't it inevitable for her view on sex or even just whoever she is with at the moment to be much less valuable or important?
And how would this differ if it were a guy?

Reaction score
naes said:
Did you guys feel the need to tell your first? I can't pinpoint why I feel the urge to say something, maybe I just feel deceitful if I don't.
You are talking like a 14 year old girl - say nothing!!!

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You are talking like a 14 year old girl - say nothing!!!
well what if it comes up again down the road? It's bound to come up again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
Why in the world are you planning on bringing it up again??!!! :confused:

See how messed up your actions become when you choose not to address the real issue.

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
If you think it will come up again, subconsciously you will bring it up again. If you brush it off your shoulder and forget it, life will be swell. That is until she leaves you for another woman....(sigh)

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should tell her anything more than what you have already told her.

Also with your concern that you think girls have lots of sex. I think it just depends on the kind of girl you are with. I'm going to have to say that I believe that more than %50 of girls under the age of 22 don't have vaginal intercourse on a regular basis or with very many guys. Maybe they did it when they were younger and experimenting but I really don't think it's as common as a lot of people think. Most studies show that abstinence is on the rise. I cut the age off at 22 because that's probably the age that girls graduate from college. See after that point I think many feel older, more mature, on their own, and think they are capable of making decisions like this. I also think some women believe that they'll have to put out some to keep a guy they like.

So yeah not every pretty girl you see walking around has had sex 10 times with 5 different guys. I really don't think that's the way the real world is. Now, there are some girls who like to party and have fun and are willing to have sex and don't care. These girls are more on the slutty side. In my experience I can tell if a girl has done a lot of sh*t by the look in her eyes. Some girls just give off a naive look and don't seem like they understand or comprehend everything that some people do (even though they'll deny it). So don't be upset and start judging every girl you see.

And with respect to your girl. Don't judge her on stuff she has done in the past. I don't think it's right or fair. Maybe she wasn't proud of all the things she's done. God knows that all of us have stuff we are not proud of and don't want people know about. So just take this relationship as it comes. Don't talk about this subject again with her. If she's faithful, nice, and pretty then I don't see any problems even though she may have done stuff in the past that you don't agree with.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
I'm 21, shes 20. I slept with 0 before her, she's slept with 16.
I am going to have to say that is a pretty high number. And I would bet money that's too low. I bet it is more like 20 people. She's probably one of those girls who likes to party and such. Look, if she's not sleeping around while she's with you I still say not to judge her. But don't be surprised if she has a reputation of being on the loose side. I'd be surprised if she didn't. So I see why you feel the way you do but if she really likes you and you have similar feelings for her why would you ruin a good thing? It's unfair to hold that against her especially since she doesn't know that it bothers you. If you can't get past it then don't let the relationship go any further. If it bothers you that much you could always talk to her about it and find out why she had sex with so many different guys if you are at that level in your relationship. If you don't like her answer then leave. But i would recommend not doing so unless you really want to put her and yourself in a awkward situation.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I really can't get this off my mind. Is it the number itself? Is it because she was my first? Because it's changing my perspective on girls in general?

I really can't stop thinking about it and it doesn't help that I am unable to see her for another week.

Reaction score
naes said:
Ok I really can't get this off my mind. Is it the number itself? Is it because she was my first? Because it's changing my perspective on girls in general?

I really can't stop thinking about it and it doesn't help that I am unable to see her for another week.
Yeah kid, these girls out here are damaged goods - just don't be a fool and love or marry them!! Don't get emotional over the emotionless!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:

And so begins naes' descension into madness...

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Yeah kid, these girls out here are damaged goods - just don't be a fool and love or marry them!! Don't get emotional over the emotionless!!
which girls do u mean? This makes me think that it's possible that most girls lie and this was one of the few honest ones. I mean she respects me and seems trustworthy, I never would have guessed this number had she not told me. Thats the real kicker.

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with a number - once a girl has sex outside of marriage then there is no standard or moral imperative to restrain her from seeking pleasure! She becomes a pleasure toy for the male and nothing else!!

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
It has nothing to do with a number - once a girl has sex outside of marriage then there is no standard or moral imperative to restrain her from seeking pleasure! She becomes a pleasure toy for the male and nothing else!!
Are your statements religious based? Are you yourself a virgin?