Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Library chicks

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. Here it is a hard one to crack. How do you approach library check out clerks?

I mean, I've seeing this chick weekly for almost a year now. We chat (briefly) when I check out my books. She's been nice to me, smiling and all that jazz, but I guess it's just the usual politeness reserved for customers. I want to ask her out, but I don't have a clue on how to engage her in a conversation that might lead to a date.

Any input?

AS

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could ask her for help finding a book. I once worked at a library, so usually they'll just redirect you to someone else, but it could work.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go with help finding a book. I would go with her recommending you a book to read. This could open up all kinds of things.

She recommends you a book. She's gonna give you a description of the book. Depending on what it is, you can ask her all kinds of questions. Does she enjoy that type of thing. What other books has she read that's similar to it. Does the author always write those type of books. Have they made any movies from the book.

These are just examples. Don't continue to go on and on about the book. Eventually break off into other things. (What kinda things do you like to do besides reading? Do you have a peaceful spot outside your home that you like to read?) Also, don't hold her up with a bunch of questions. It's called a conversation for a reason. The goal here is to get her number. You can worry about asking her out over the telephone. That's what the first phone call is for. Absolutely nothing else.

This whole thing, from initial question to telephone number should transpire in about 3 minutes or less. Sounds like it's not enough time, but believe me it is. The phone conversation when you ask her out should be the same.

Good luck.