letting women know you have a thorough understanding of female psycology

jazzpur

Don Juan
Reaction score
wondering how many of you think this is a good thing to let women know...
that is... that you understand things that AFCs dont know.

never in the sense that you are bragging about it but that you are able to teach her more about female psychology than she is aware of...does this help or hurt your value??

for instance the current girl im dating mentioned a guy throwing a backhanded complement at her at the supermarket. so rather than question anything i told her that he was clearly trying to pick her up and then explained the psychological reasoning behind a "neg" and how it taps into her insecurity to let her guard down.

and sometimes i will go on a coffee infused discussion about evolutionary psychology and the theory of "sperm wars" and why women seek alpha males strictly for genes... all the while denying the very existence of their "providers" in the moment of their heightened emotional state.

also discussing ovulation cycle and how it relates to her hormones

so as long as we are being as alpha as possible, does it hurt to clue women into the intellect you possess beyond it?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3.....2......1... "first rule of fight club"

There's a time and a place. I believe it okay in some instances, however, it needs to be done correctly. If you give away your play book, she'll know what you're up to in future encounters. However, I feel giving her bits and pieces here and there is one way to show value.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I never tell plates but in LTRs at some point when they try to pull one on me that really irks me I will then tell them:

"you know what, you know all of those REALLY deep deep thought processes inside your brain that you think only you know? The reality that you will never admit to? Yeah that one.. Don't try to BS me I know the same reality". Other than this I never tell her exactly what I know, but in time I think she figures it out.

Sometimes I also play reverse/reverse psychology and purposely do things I know are wrong just to see if they will try to escalate their BS another step.. Then I call them on it.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, never. I can not see any benefit to disclosing my advantage.

CJ.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"women base decisions off of feelings"

Once I say that, they become more interested.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo explains it very well -

Rollo Tomassi said:
Think about it this way – you can never tell a woman about the red pill or how Game savvy you are, you can only show her.

Demonstrate, never explicate. While it might be satisfying to overtly crush a woman’s gender perceptions, being overt will always come off like conceit, or bitterness or melancholy.

If your purpose is to alienate and/or correct a woman you have no interest in by pointing out the brutal truths of being Game-aware, that’s certainly your prerogative, but you will never get into a woman’s pants or be more attractive to her by explaining the Game you are engaged in with her (or hope to be).

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever asked your client, "How does it feel to get sold?"

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The less you tell them, the better off you are, they will try to argue with you and tell you you are wrong, all kinds of stupid ****. HELL, you can't even tell some of them that common DECENCY is a good idea.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
"For a man to pretend to understand women is bad manners; for him to really understand them is bad morals"
Henry James

Pretend that you understand women all you like boys.

You don't because no one does.

TheBossman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help reading this and thinking.. "WTF are you doing!!!????"

If a friend did this, I would consider it traitorous behavior.

Anyone have a theory what the psychological reasoning would be where a guy gives away his whole strategy and battleplan to the "enemy"?

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems it would just make a reasonably intelligent woman even more stealthy with her manipulation/sh!t tests/etc. But a dumb one won't get it anyway, so why bother?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBossman said:
Anyone have a theory what the psychological reasoning would be where a guy gives away his whole strategy and battleplan to the "enemy"?
I would never say give away your whole strategy, however there are times that may come up when you need to explain certain things to a woman. Women like to talk, and a lot of the times they will say ridiculous stupid $hit. So, when a woman is telling you about her friends relationship with a guy, and how she ALWAYS chooses the Bad boy. Or she tells you about the time she gave her nephew "great" dating advice, but in all reality it was HORRIBLE. Is it best to just nod your head and agree with her? Or would it be safe to say that YOU may need to step in every so often and correct her, or explain certain things to her....put her in her place.

As far as a theory goes: A Woman inherently wants to be with an Alpha male. That one we can agree on. So, wouldn't it be along the same lines that if A man could explain how and why women are attracted to Men, since he knows this, then hasn't he secured himself along the Alpha hierarchy? Think about it from a woman's perspective: Her MAN knows how to get women, doesn't that mean that he will also pass that knowledge on to his off spring? Isn't that a trait that a woman would want? Doesn't her DNA tell her to get with a man that will give her offspring with the best chance of themselves re-producing? Furthermore, since a chick has no idea how or why she's attracted to someone, therefore possibly thinking that he's attractive only to her, wouldn't it be safe to say that once he explains a few things about the female Psychy he has now opened her eyes to what kind of MAN he is.....and how he is actually someone special? Someone who can also be just as attractive to many other women? COVERTLY letting her know that he himself has options?

This last part is theory, however the examples in the first part did actually happen, and no ill effects have yet to be seen.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jazz,
Any more bright Ideas?...as Kipling Said "In vain to the Bird does the Hunter display his net"LOL.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on what you are talking about. I would never discuss game or anything like that with a woman. But the other day I did tell some girls that "Every woman has a little bisexual in them". I forget how it came up. There were some initial weak denials, followed by them all admitting I was right. But I thought I could see some respect in their eyes that I had enough experience with women to know this. Not that I consider it a big secret lol.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like zekko said, I'll drop little bits here and there such as the bisexual thing (when its appropriate).
On the first date with my current plate, she was talking about how men are such pussies. I smiled smugly, and suggested something about how real women want a real man. She whole heartedly agreed.

Later on (after we had banged) I mentioned to something about how women just really want a man to unapologetically take them (when banging). Again she enthusiastically agreed.

That is about as much as I want to share with a girl about my knowledge of game and their psychology.

Some girls are more privy to what drives them, others have NO CLUE and will react very badly to the pointing out of any true feminine motivators.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any disclosure of the type you are talking about OP has the risk of coming off as supplication/validation seeking behavior and/or effeminate. IME it kills attraction, though the impression may be the opposite in the short term. I avoid such meta conversations with women if at all possible. The masculine doesn't constantly discuss, reflect on and ponder relationships as a general topic, the feminine does. Places like this are an exception that allow us to share and learn without focusing too much time on it, and are intended as a platform for action, not mere theory. That's the big difference, women talk, men do.

One of my strongest opinions about mistakes we make in our relationships with women is talking to them far too much in the age of constant connectedness. We should strive for some other kind of life than one where talking with women takes up a significant percentage of our time, whether that excess contact is done via text, phone, social media. Rule of thumb. Face to face is when to talk to women, not a whole lot else, and when face to face, light and flirty 99.9% of the time and heavy, relationship talk, .01% or when absolutely necessary. I wish someone had told me this when I was 15, but there were no resources like this and family/friends were giving out the same bad advice.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBossman said:
Ego.

Some guys just need to say "look at me!" regardless of the situation.

All behavior is a mix of ego and outcome. Some guys are heavy on the outcome, knowing they'll give themselves an honest ego boost when they get there.

Others need their ego stroked the entire way there.

Still others have their outcome AS their ego.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is women are doing all of this subconsciously. The OP is a m0r0n. He believes women consciously do all that they do .

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you get/got out of being here. Check your frame.

A "tips, gimmicks, patterns, routines" guy should not reveal his "tricks", just as a magician wouldn't.

A "positive masculinity" sort would deliver it a "men's health forum" way.

The difference being that PUA tactics are on par with con-artistry, "being a prize" affords different luxuries. It's the difference between Fake and Real. If you become the real deal, you needn't be ashamed. Would you be ashamed of having went to Harvard? Should you apologize for knowing how to sew? Weld? Bake a cake?

Of course not. So, if it should come out, which it has for me (relevant to other context, mind you, not stand-alone), consider offering it unapologetically as I did:

V: "I had to learn how to be a better man. I took what I needed and left the rest: I never really had a hard time getting laid. I mean, come on... look at me. Anyway, I don't need to use those 'voodoo magic tricks' like 'how to win friends and influence people'. But, I understand them, and I see them when other folks use them. (the context of the conversation) However, I did have a hard time maintaining a relationship. I resented being used for sex. I learned that I was raised by a woman to be a woman... not a MAN.:mad: I also learned that I was able to pick who I wanted to be with instead of dealing with what I got. And see? I picked you. And you picked me, and here we are. I didn't get hung up dealing with whatever landed in my lap 'lucky to have someone'. I still try to work on myself to be better. Do you feel like I made you do something you didn't want to do? Do you feel 'tricked'? Or, do you feel like I'm helping you be happy? Either way, you're still free to go: I don't own you."
Her: "I'm glad you're a Man, (Vulpine)."
V: "And I'm glad you're mai frau."

Uh... she thanked me?:yes: Did I apologize? :nono:

She even went on to relate how she, in the past, also made the error of "dealing with whatever landed in her lap" instead of "choosing".

V: *points at wall*
Her: *looks at wall*
V: "Ha HAA! I tricked you!":eek:
Her: *laughing, puts a playful slap on my chest*
V: (proceeds to lead the conversation to "lighter" things)

But, we treat each other like allies, not adversaries. So I understand completely the difficulty with the subject. I don't see a lot of cooperative relationships around in my circles. I don't see many Men in those relationships, either, to be fair. "Share tactics with the enemy"? That's an adversarial viewpoint. How many times have you read "treat her as though you already know her" or "treat her like any other friend"? The underlying dynamic is cooperation. Be a friend and have a friend; be an enemy and be alone."

Check your frames, Men. I can't see how helping myself be better is something to be ashamed of.

Top Bottom