Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

letting out the real you

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been here for quite some time now, I am still single and working on cold pickups. I have discovered something that I think is the key to my finding a girlfriend. It is simply letting out the real me.Not to brag. The real me is fun, outgoing, smart, intelligent, a real man. When I am at work or at school, I'm always making people laugh, giving them advice, and when there is a problem, I very often find the solution. I speak many languages, always get A's, I know that I am not uggly. So I asked myself, why the hell do yoy have all these qualities and you cant get a girl?
There is only one answer to the question. My desire takes over everything that I have just mentioned when I am around a girl. And I become nervous. When I am nervous, I am lost. If I am able to be comfortable with a girl as I am with my friends, or my coworkers, I would have any girl I want.
here is the real me in a normal situation
The real me does not supplicate
The real me knows exactly the right amount to put in a relationship with anybody.
The real me does not always do what other people say
The real me is happy and enjoys life
The real me is outgoing
The real me is fun
The real me tells everybody what he thinks either they like or not
The real me asks things once, and when he does not get it, he walks away
The real me does not pursue lost causes
The real me is wonderful, period
Now the nervous me around girls
The nervous me supplicate
The nervous me does not know how much concessions to make with a girl.
The nervous me does not smile when he is around girls
The nervous me always thinks too hard because he wants to say the perfect thing, so he does not say the right thing
The nervous me never tells a girls what he thinks, he always tries to say what the girl would like, or does what she wants him to.
The nervous me hangs around girls that have said no to him until he gets hurt
The nervous me is not fun
The nervous me is not outgoing
The nervous me sucks, period.
The thing I have to do now is to talk to as many girls as I can, that will make me comfortable enough around women, and the real me will come out. If the real me comes out, then I will get some.
I also asked myself where people who are on this board find all those answers about women. The answer was so obvious. PRACTICE. I have tried to apply some dj rules, but most of them didnt work, why? Because that is not me. That actually is me when I am in a normal situation, but it is not me if I am with a girl, so it wont work until thoses rules and I become one.
I know there are plenty of other people here in my situation who have everything a girl might want, but dont have a girlfriend, because they loose their real "self"when they are around girls.
Being a dj takes more than sitting home and reading posts and memorizing technics or waiting 3 days to call.If I meet a guy, lets say at the gym for instance, and we really can be good friends, we exchange numbers, do you think I would call him the next day and tell him to go have some beers?, hell no, because I know that would be pushy and needy. But if I get a phone number from a girl, I wanna call her right away, I forget that all I am doing is showing despair and needyness, because my lust takes over.
Being a dj is more a mindset than a set of rules. If I react with grls as I react around peolpe I have no desire for, I will be fine.
I am still not there, but discovering this is the most important thing that has happened,because I wont need rules if the rules are just me, I wont need rules if the rules are part of my being.
Until I get there, peace

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have everything there and i dont want a girlfriend. go figure. last one burned me pretty hard now im more of a ONS guy.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you have a good plan...

I became more comfortable aoround women when I decided I didn't give a crap wat they thought any more. ie; if they liked me, thought I was a dork, etc...

Now I'm my self. Before, the nervousness polluted my personality...

By the way, I'm from Atl also...

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Descartes,

It's about time someone from HotLanta is on here.:cool:

I feel what you saying because I'm the same way.....but slowly rising up out of it.

What joints do you hang out at?

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you just described me, I really felt that post. The only difference is I am nervous and boring around everyone I just meet not just girls. Around my close friends though, I notice that I have all the traits of a DJ naturally. I just have to practice and get more experience getting comfortable around people I dont know well. Everything else will come in time.

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
for eyecandie and reto.
It would be nice to hang out with someone that is in the same situation and work on our skills. I usually go to club europe, and Jack Rabbit.
I dont know anybody that I can work with, but I it would be great to have someone, then we can work out a game plan and support each other.
You guys let me know what you think