Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Letting my inner AFC vent...

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mainly just a rant and a bit of a field report. It's also an outlet for the AFC that still exists inside me, unfortunately!

Been out of action for a few weeks, had some family stuff to attend to and then had my wisdom teeth cut out which really fuked me up...which im just starting to get over now.

Before going into surgery i was full on DJ'ing some nurse, i knew this would be the last chance i'd get to use my skills for a while so i went all out...she was married, fuk! Didn't see a ring though, figured it was hospital regulation not to wear jewellery. NEXT

Went out with some mates, grabbed some pizza, saw some HB at the checkout and my buddies were like 'damn, shes nice' so 3 second rule, went up and flirted away, got her laughing... she even started talking about cars on her on accord (turn on!), it went well...till i found out she was married, fuk x 2! NEXT

Hit on some chick at a local club, HB9, she seemed really interested, went well and she started asking a mutual friend about me when i went to grab a drink. Did a little research and find out she is in a relationship but a slut - not what im after at the moment. NEXT

Then there were some more of the same. HB7 check out chick, boyfriend. HB7 club, boyfriend drags her literally off me. Bugga!

That bring me up to present -

See a chick at a club sitting by herself, HB8 from a distance, HB6-7 close up, convo went really well though, we were born in the same city (like 5 hours away) and often go up there for the night life... i then get a msg on my phone and look down, i hear her calling out a guys name. 10 seconds later this guy if standing next to me going off eg
"fuk'n get out of this seat b4 i throttle ya" im like "im just sitting here, chill out mate" him "move ur arse c*nt" me "ill move it when i finish replying to his msg" he keep going off, i pretend like ive finished the msg and turn back to the chick "well, nice meeting ya" and then leave the club.

Im really getting sick of these c*nts that dress like homies thinking they are king sh*t.

I had a similar experience where a homey type had started dishing my infront of my ex (the one im about to mention), i didn't end up in a fight then either although he did start pushing me... but she (my ex) ran off.
This happened the night before i dumped her. This was partially the reason, she disrespected me. Plus she wasn't putting out!

Then, today, go down town during my lunch brake and see her. Now, this chick used to give me that feeling, u know, you touch and you get butterflies ? She's definately a HB9 with the tighest body. Thats not to say that i haven't touched and cuddled a hotter chick than her in the past, yet, i didn't get that 'feeling' even though she was hotter and just as intilligent ?

I see her before she see's me so i just look straight ahead and keep on walking, watching her out of the corner of my eye i see her kissing another guy...and i mean kissing! Fuk, even i didn't get sh*t like that from her, i always thought she was the shy, good girl type. And from my experience and what her ex's had told me - she was!

My stomach sank at this point, it fkn hurt!

The thing is, the guy she is with is exactly like those homey guys i mentioned before. Not the same dude, but the same type.

Now, as for me, im muscley, frequenter of the gym and also do boxing. Always played the challenge game on her, she often said she loved me which i never reciprocated (it takes heaps before i say those words) and i never ever let her push me over.

And now shes with one of these arsh*les. I feel some hatred brewing inside! These guys usually aren't even 'bad guys' but just guys that act all tough, putting others down trying to make themselves look better, macho etc..
Next one that tries to pull this on me :mad: better be ready to back up his words with some action.

I always welcome advice and suggestions from you guys so feel free to add your input....

What im telling myself -
It's not my fault they were married, thats their problem!
Why should i care less what that Ho (my ex) does ?
Focus all my energy (and anger) towards working out harder and pushing myself further. Better myself.
Hit a new club this weekend, get as many numbers as i can, after all, it is a numbers game!
And finally, stop posting really long rants on the forum..

This is just another hurdle for me to jump the fuk over and learn from. BRING IT ON!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in your shoes before, although I never got to see her with another guy, just stories. Its hard because you were with her and got to know her better than just her pretty outside. Time makes all that **** better, but get your head refocused on DJing!! It seems like you are out there talking with girls but your either comparing them with your X or trying too hard to get something going because you know your X is with someone else.

Don't get me wrong I'm all about DJing but its nice to chill and sit back and let things unfold by themselves rather than ripping it apart yourself. Read up on more articles, try new sarging techniques. Whenever I reach a sticking point, I realize there's a new pimp skill I need to learn. Maybe your at the same point.

Its weird when its good, its REAL GOOD, when its bad, it fukin' suxs.

Don't worry bro, you'll be fine.

PIMP

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks because she was a pretty damn good ****, inside and out! Usually these days i find one or the other...either that or they are married!

And yes, you are right, i do keep comparing other chicks to her... even if i don't do intentionally i am aware that inside im like "she hot, but not as hot as my ex". That's definately got to stop!

I have only just found out that she is with someone else so i haven't made any approaches with this knowledge on hand, but when i do, ill be sure to keep it light - take things easy. Ive never really been over the top, im never desperate (and definately never show it!) and usually just like to go out enjoy myself and naturally work my way over to the HB's.

Its weird when its good, its REAL GOOD, when its bad, it fukin' suxs.
Isn't that the truth!
Just have to pull myself out of this 'ditch' and rise up onto the hill, where the grass is green and the women are plentiful :)

Thanks for the advice Pimp.

Im considering redoing the boot camp to refine my skills. Either way im going to re-read the later parts of the bible starting tomorrow (nothing better to do at work these days)!

p.s I wasn't looking for sympathy by posting this, i aint no attention wh*re :rolleyes:

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac

And yes, you are right, i do keep comparing other chicks to her... even if i don't do intentionally i am aware that inside im like "she hot, but not as hot as my ex". That's definately got to stop!
Trying to recreate our past is only human, but you also know it is only self destructive.

Also one cannot truly forgive if he cannot truly forget. Its unfourtunate that something like this you will never be able to forget, but rest assure my friend time will take away most of the pain away. (I am sure you know all this already)

If you find yourself helplessly comparing her with other girls you meet, maybe you should give DJing a break for a while. Focus on your work, your studies, anything to keep your mind off girls for a while (possibly avoiding potential unconfortable comparing situation or a trip back to AFCville). Find a passion/hobby that you can turly enjoy and kill hours and hours without thinking of her. Then when you feel fit, come back to the game ;)