Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Letting Down a Friend Easy

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi DJs,

Recently, a female friend of mine (long time~6 yrs) has began flirting with me. For example, if I say something like "hey why'd you just touch my ass?" she'd say something like "my hand has the hots for you!" or some crap like that

Anyways, she's not SUPER attractive, but not bad either. I'd say HB6-7 (7 being generous). I at first I wasn't sure how to respond to this flirting, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to practice my skills and I flirted back anyways. My question is, how do I let her down easy if she decides to pursue this further?

I have a few lines in mind:

1. You're like a sister to me.
2. Lets just be friends.
3. It's not you....it's me.

Any other tips??? Anyone else been in this situation before? Gimme a shout! thanks : :) :) :) :up:

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's just real comfortable with you and will joke with you like that...

I have a couple of real good female friends around the 26 yr old mark... easily HB8s, but she's like one of the guys, or a sister, and we joke about this kind of sh!t all the time...

What do you do? Just keep yourself busy don't recite the chick lines that you posted above... if you're fvckin other girls then there really is no issue... if she knows you, then she knows what the deal is... your situation should speak for itself

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright good advice guys. If she progresses with it, I'll make sure she's joking. If she's not joking I'll let her down ASAP straightforward.

then I will go talk to girls i am intersted in sexually and flirt with them.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If you don't want her then stop it. Go practice on girls you don't feel comfortable with and actually want them and that is how you are going to learn.
Totally agree DJDamage. "Practicing" on a girl who is already fully flirting with you and obviously interested is like "practicing" hunting a dead animal. Totally useless.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, thank you for repeating what i already knew from djdamage's post. totally useless

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
yes, thank you for repeating what i already knew from djdamage's post. totally useless
No need to get rude and sarcastic. I was not personally attacking you, I was attacking the idea you brought up. Grow up.