Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Letting a smoker smoke in your house?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So Friday my roommate in NY brings home some chick and not only is she still here Sunday but she smokes and he lets her when I'm asleep. There are 6 butts in the ashtray. Neither of us smokes. Is it just me or is that wrong on many fronts? Because she never left I haven't been able to talk to him yet. I think he's whipped.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to stop smoking yourself in your loudest voice

you are a grown azz man

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they knew you didnt allow smoking inside and did it when you were sleeping cause you wouldn't know, I'd deff confront them and be pissed about it no matter who it was

Last edited:

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you have an ashtray in the house then? It gives the impression smoking is allowed indoors. Either way it's not a big deal. Just tell her no smoking in the house...most smokers will respect someones home.
I hate being around cig smoke and 3 of my 6 roommates smoke. They are pretty good about going on the porch.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Smoking home is wrong, doesn't matter if you have a roommate or not. You should tell her nicely to stop outside if she wants to smoke, and if she ignores you, or forgets, tell her to leave.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke .....but outside, no-one smokes in my house not even me. no exception.

B

BeDJ

Where did the ashtray come from?

By allowing someone to smoke indoors, you are showing lack of respect for your house and those you share it with.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you going to let a stranger disrespect you in your home, you need to stop being a wussy, and man up, tell her to stop or get out

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
tell her to stop smoking yourself in your loudest voice

you are a grown azz man
This. Why didn't you tell her to stop smoking?

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell people to smoke at the window. Even though I hardly respect my own boundaries, everyone knows this about me and respects it. Make it clear in your mind that you won't have it. Then communicate it, that doesn't have to be forceful, just consistent. You can do it in a pleasant way.

You can just start off with "I'm sorry but eh... "

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
God damn guys, you are truly retarded in the USA! Congrads! Must be the fluoride in your water that making your IQ some 50 points less than it should be. Hey I read somewhere that in USA they had to lower average acceptable IQ or something. Geeezeeeee. What to do when someone smokes in your house, geeezeeee.

Retards!