Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's Unite! Penis Power!

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I think we should make t-shirts to show that we are part of this community.

I'm sure you have all heard of "Girl Power" or "Flower Power." So why not Penis Power for us guys who are all about being strong and masculine?

I think we need a symbol to represent us, and I think the penis is very good. So when we meet up from the forums we have a common bond. It's something to say before you step away from the Don Juan huddle in between sarging sets of HB9s.

I think it's great. I put it in my signature.

By the way, this isn't a joke. I'm serious, Penis Power is an awesome phrase. Someone should copyright it.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
So why not Penis Power for us guys who are all about being strong and masculine?
You're asking why not?!

"Penis power" is the single most homosexual slogan I've heard of in my life time.

No offense.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MuayThai said:
You're asking why not?!

"Penis power" is the single most homosexual slogan I've heard of in my life time.

No offense.
I agree!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You could wear a flesh colored spandex catsuit and have a matching helmet with a little hole on top! I hope you don't use a flesh colored wrinkly cowl-neck d i c k i e to emulate foreskin, though! :D

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about Princess Peach eating a huge mushroom conspicuously resembling a penis. lol

That would be less homosexual, and play of the whole super mario theme. ie flower power or something like that.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score