Let's talk about Austin, TX

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Octagonal said:
bigneil left me this comical neg rep comment.
You don't sound amused. But note my neg was in response to this neg she left:

Octagonal said:
Let's talk about... 07-15-2015 11:37 PM Octogonal - Political and racial rants are not allowed in the forum.
But of course Octagonal, being a Mexican woman who I'm paying to support against my will, has to accuse me of racism and try to have me banned (just like Macy's did when Donald Trump spoke truth to power). Denial and dismissal is all the progressive have. They have no leg to stand on regarding the actual 20 issues I enumerated. When you resort to name calling, you already lost the argument. In case you can't tell, I'm a Libertarian.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
You don't sound amused. But note my neg was in response to this neg she left:

But of course Octagonal, being a Mexican woman who I'm paying to support against my will, has to accuse me of racism and try to have me banned (just like Macy's did when Donald Trump spoke truth to power). Denial and dismissal is all they can do. They have no leg to stand on regarding the actual 20 issues I enumerated. When you resort to name calling, you already lost the argument.

I tried to have you banned? What the fvck are you talking about? I gave you a neg rep in this thread for posting racial/political posts. Take some prozac you're out of your mind.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Octogonal said:
How about the mods put a lid on bigneil? He's adding nothing to this forum with garbage posts like this....

I tried to have you banned? What the fvck are you talking about? Take some prozac you're out of your mind.
Man, talk about poor short-term memory.

Prozac is the tool of progressives, not Libertarians. I am 100% organic (your girlfriend thatfeel hates Organic - read her posts). At least you prefer weed.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry didn't mean to make this a shouting match....

Let's get back to the topic. What are the good bars to frequent out there? I know many of you are in TX

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this skinny guy started a forum fight. GET HIM!

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn. Organic yet rotten to the core. Please continue to line the pockets of thousands of shareholders who revel in knowing that idiots like you bought into their privately funded think tank research about "organic" foods.

Btw
http://annals.org/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=1355685

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ha! thatfeel is referring to a Stanford study that was already proven to be misleading! See link below. "Stanford study has dark roots".

"The study is very careful to say that no other differences were examined- only nutrition. So some of the main reasons people prefer organics were not even addressed, like chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, chemically treated water, chemical herbicides to kill or suppress molds and fungus, and chemical poisons (like Round-up) used to retard weed growth. "

So thatGMOfeel believes that organic food (grown exclusively for thousands of years until the past century when Rockefeller Oil interests turned chemical weapons into pesticides) is a conspiracy of privately owned companies? What? Have you ever heard about farmers markets and gardens?

I'm eating home grown organic sprouts at the moment, along with wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon, organic Jasmine rice and homemade habanero salsa. You wonder why I can date hordes of gorgeous women half my age? You don't think I used to eat junk food but learned the hard way how bad it is? You don't think I've felt 100% better and been disease free and medicine free as a result of my diet? You're a shill.

But go eat your GMO corn, thatConstipatedfeel. Keep supporting Monsanto who is lobbying to take away our right to know what is in our food. GMO food (where they mix plant and animal DNA together, something never done by God) is designed to withstand more Roundup Ready (glyphosate), a pesticide proven to cause cancer, kill butterflies, destroy the soil, pollute our wells, and cause birth defects. GMO food also has toxins built right in, they can't be washed off. God help us if people like thatHeadachefeel run our food supply.

thatPoisonedfeel, you clearly have an interest in non-organic. Would you mind telling us where you work? I'm guessing McDonald's. I'm a computer scientist but I published over 50 health related articles under a pen name. I've done my research on this. I can prove it. Anyone can PM me their health ailments and I'll tell them the natural cure for free. If it works, you can neg thatAskYourDoctorAboutfeel for me.

http://globalwarming-way2ski.blogspot.com/2012/09/stanford-put-down-of-organic-food-has.html

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
San Antonio was taken over by Mexicans on Government dole.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Ha! thatfeel is referring to a Stanford study that was already proven to be misleading! See link below. "Stanford study has dark roots".

"The study is very careful to say that no other differences were examined- only nutrition. So some of the main reasons people prefer organics were not even addressed, like chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, chemically treated water, chemical herbicides to kill or suppress molds and fungus, and chemical poisons (like Round-up) used to retard weed growth. "

So thatGMOfeel believes that organic food (grown exclusively for thousands of years until the past century when Rockefeller Oil interests turned chemical weapons into pesticides) is a conspiracy of privately owned companies? What? Have you ever heard about farmers markets and gardens?

I'm eating home grown organic sprouts at the moment, along with wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon, organic Jasmine rice and homemade habanero salsa. You wonder why I can date hordes of gorgeous women half my age? You don't think I used to eat junk food but learned the hard way how bad it is? You don't think I've felt 100% better and been disease free and medicine free as a result of my diet? You're a shill.

But go eat your GMO corn, thatConstipatedfeel. Keep supporting Monsanto who is lobbying to take away our right to know what is in our food. GMO food (where they mix plant and animal DNA together, something never done by God) is designed to withstand more Roundup Ready (glyphosate), a pesticide proven to cause cancer, kill butterflies, destroy the soil, pollute our wells, and cause birth defects. GMO food also has toxins built right in, they can't be washed off. God help us if people like thatHeadachefeel run our food supply.

thatPoisonedfeel, you clearly have an interest in non-organic. Would you mind telling us where you work? I'm guessing McDonald's. I'm a computer scientist but I published over 50 health related articles under a pen name. I've done my research on this. I can prove it. Anyone can PM me their health ailments and I'll tell them the natural cure for free. If it works, you can neg thatAskYourDoctorAboutfeel for me.

http://globalwarming-way2ski.blogspot.com/2012/09/stanford-put-down-of-organic-food-has.html
LOL

you're fvcking joke. you lost me at:

"the study is very careful to say that no other differences were examined. some of the main reasons people prefer organic were not even addressed"

did the author of that garbage "blogspot" personal opinion forum even bother to read the full text of the article? the conclusion fvcking states that consumption of organic foods may reduce exposure to pesticide residues, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, chemical fertiziliers, and yes, even water.. get fvcked you old fat sloppy bald dude.

lol "natural cures" are resting in peace in more developed countries such as australia where the government told doctors to stop prescribing home remedies because they're basically worthless trash. get the fvck out you loser.

you're such a faggot dude, lol, glyphosate causes cancer? dude, i told you, STOP watching CNN, Fox news, rush limbaugh, all that other right wing garbage that fear mongers. http://weedcontrolfreaks.com/2015/03/glyphosate-and-cancer-what-does-the-data-say/

you don't know sh!t about sh!t, pal.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My family is mostly from the south, and there are some in Texas. I was looking forward to a good read and possibly adding in some things told to me by younger relatives down there.

But now the thread appears to be a political thread. Isnt it pathetic how the littlest comment can touch off anger frustration in certain posters on this forum.

*shrug*
bigneil said:
thatfeel, didn't we have a post about only women use (Laugh out Loud acronym)? You either a woman or a fagg*t.

You can always tell which members are women. They are the ones afraid to post their age, then they call me old when I'm paying to date 5 women who are in their 20's (i.e., half their age). Don't worry thatfeel, somewhere out there is a 60 year old man who will think you're kinda hot.
I fixed that bold section for you.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inb4 fatneil calls you cheap for not paying women to date you or something equivocal