Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets see if we can get all them

MOZIS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post, so im gaming a couple girls right now and was wondering what you suggest I do now. I will currently tell you were I stand with them, all tips/suggestions are great.

DiDi: she is a 8, and we've talked before and she was playing games. Like I actually went looking for her one day cause she wouldnt tell me what bus stop she was at. Major afc.lol. We were textin and she told me bout her belly button ring and I said they look cute on some girls, and then she sent me a pic of her stomach wondering if it was cute. Then blah blah, I say let me see it in person this saturday. She says she cant cause she'll be with lea, lets hang next weekend. I tell her ok, we can friday, but definitely not saturday (I made that up). so what should I do now? how should I work this?

Ashley: I also tried to game her awhile back. We are chillin friday for a bit after school. I gamed her good, telling her how im to busy and I gotta fit her in my schedule and ****. She smokes a ton of weed to, like me, so I like that.

Julie: Here is a hard one, this has been for like a year. She told me she thought about me, she told me she liked me, even when she had a boyfriend. But she said it could never work out (she thought i was graduating same time as her. she thinks im a senior instead of a junior for some reason) But she's going to the club with me next saturday. what should I do there?I want to atleast hook up with her.( I see this girl like every 6 months)

Sarah:Met her at a christmas party,total *****.On facebook we are chatting and I say whenever you get back to pittsburgh, your smoking blunts with me. She said hell yeah! im like ur partying and sleepin over my boys crib.she was down. Now I hit her up on fbook chat like 2-3 times, and she wont respond? whats up with that.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit smokin dope. Anybody who smokes that much dope would smoke a pole, too.

Do you play the skin flute?

MOZIS

Don Juan
Reaction score
is that even logical in any way, way to not make a meaningful contribution.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesnt really help much Yogurt...anyways...

MOZIS said:
Hey guys, first post, so im gaming a couple girls right now and was wondering what you suggest I do now. I will currently tell you were I stand with them, all tips/suggestions are great.

DiDi: she is a 8, and we've talked before and she was playing games. Like I actually went looking for her one day cause she wouldnt tell me what bus stop she was at. Major afc.lolyea. We were textin and she told me bout her belly button ringi loveeee girls that have this...mad sexy and I said they look cute on some girls, and then she sent me a pic of her stomach wondering if it was cute. Then blah blah, I say let me see it in person this saturday. She says she cant cause she'll be with lea, lets hang next weekend. I tell her ok, we can friday, but definitely not saturday (I made that up). so what should I do now? how should I work this? just keep on gaming her till then, but please, do not get needy and do not over do things. I would briefly bring up the "hanging out on friday" thing on like next monday (btw this would all be best if in person, not over the comp or sumtin like that. you could say something like "Maybe i'll show you my huge biceps/rock hard six pack (c&f there) on friday when i see you), and then finalize the plans (time, whos driving, where your hanging) on thursday. Or if the final plans just come up on monday when you throw the c&f at her, just remind her on thursday when your picking her up or when you'll be ready to get picked up. Take charge, and make your time seem valuable to her. If she comes up with another excuse I would really, really back off on her and just let her come to you to see if she truly is interested. If she doesnt start comin back to you, next her.

Ashley: I also tried to game her awhile back. We are chillin friday for a bit after school. I gamed her good, telling her how im to busy and I gotta fit her in my schedule and ****. She smokes a ton of weed to, like me, so I like that. i'll say this: from my experience, girls can get extremely horny when their high. Have fun my friend.

Julie: Here is a hard one, this has been for like a year. She told me she thought about me, she told me she liked me, even when she had a boyfriend. But she said it could never work out (she thought i was graduating same time as her. she thinks im a senior instead of a junior for some reason) But she's going to the club with me next saturday. what should I do there?I want to atleast hook up with her.( I see this girl like every 6 months)Ehh sounds to me like shes just an attention wh*re. Why else would it be going on for a year without you getting any action? If your goin to a club with her though, that should make it pretty easy to get some ass from her. Just grind with her and then makeout with her while dancing or after dancing or something like that (i personally find it much easier to get the makeout when im dancing with the chick)

Sarah:Met her at a christmas party,total *****.On facebook we are chatting and I say whenever you get back to pittsburgh, your smoking blunts with me. She said hell yeah! im like ur partying and sleepin over my boys crib.she was down. Now I hit her up on fbook chat like 2-3 times, and she wont respond? whats up with that.like i said before, you really have to stop making your only communication with these chicks be over a computer screen. You HAVE to talk to them in person instead! That is a much, much better means of communication! There could be a few reasons why she stopped replying; maybe she was just lying and really isnt into the whole smoking and partying thing. Maybe she isnt as interested in you as you think. Maybe she wants to talk to you in person instead. Either way, if shes not responding, you gotta back off for a while and stop coming across as so desperate.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
MOZIS said:
is that even logical in any way, way to not make a meaningful contribution.
Was your contribution meaningful?:whistle:

MOZIS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously bro whats wrong with you? I came here to get help and your being a ****.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you smoke pot?

Pretty stupid thing to do if you ask me (or a cop)...

MOZIS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke it for multiple reasons, that I one, dont have to share with you. Number 2, you really judge me for that? you act like it kills people.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. You have no real, rational way to justify it. That's okay. I don't want to know why you do it anyway. Also, I am not judging you for it...I judge the act that you are committing. Just because it doesn't always kill people doesn't make it right, or even a smart decision. You should spend some time thinking about your future. You may miss those brain cells one day. Rape doesn't always kill people either. Drunk driving doesn't always kill people. Burglary doesn't always kill people. Let's all go do some of that and tell everyone that mozis said it's okay because nobody is dying.:D

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay the fvck off him Yougurt hes new here and just wants to get some advice, not to be criticized just because he smokes pot. Stop with the dumb wise ass comments and try to at least say something constructive.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DiDi sounds like she likes attention. Dont fall for her **** or worship her.

Leave the computer alone for a few days. If they're interested, they'll contact you. Don't be so anxious.

Recon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, Yogurt is at it again. Wasn't he the one preaching in the other thread about seeing things from others perspectives? What happened to understanding that other people may have different opinions then yourself?

Practice what you preach Yogurt. It's really not cool to post your pathetic insults over the internet just because you don't like what someone is doing.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
I see. You have no real, rational way to justify it. That's okay. I don't want to know why you do it anyway. Also, I am not judging you for it...I judge the act that you are committing. Just because it doesn't always kill people doesn't make it right, or even a smart decision. You should spend some time thinking about your future. You may miss those brain cells one day. Rape doesn't always kill people either. Drunk driving doesn't always kill people. Burglary doesn't always kill people. Let's all go do some of that and tell everyone that mozis said it's okay because nobody is dying.:D
LOL you're an ignorant tard, I bet you haven't even tried it out before. Firstly drinking is MUCH more harmful to people than weed, it causes MUCH more deaths (I haven't ever heard a case of a guy dying of weed), it kills more brain cells and it puts other people in society at a risk. But I bet you don't tell people off here for drinking, do you? I bet you drink yourself.

It's up to the OP if he wants to smoke weed and face the small consequences, but don't give us your moral hauteur and compare it to raping, drink driving and burglary, because such extreme comparisons are always the mark of an ignoramus who has no clue what he's talking about.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good reasons to smoke pot?

Genuinely curious...

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
compare it to raping, drink driving and burglary, because such extreme comparisons are always the mark of an ignoramus who has no clue what he's talking about.
He's the one that said it's okay because nobody dies. I was just using his own logic to see how you guys felt about other things that don't kill people.