Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's put the Alpha argument to bed

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Ace of Flames said:
I'll agree with that. You're making sense now! See what a little BS can do?

The whole Alpha Male idea, the way its being tossed around nowadays, its just another excuse for AFCs to use. "I can't get girls unless I'm the alpha!" "Girls only go for alphas, so I need help guys!" Its a crutch, just like everything else. Before this it was "I can't be a jerk, its against my morals!" and before that, "I feel like I'm lying to myself, trying to change the way I act!" and before that, "These techniques make me feel like I'm tricking the girl into liking me!". They'll use any excuse they can find to not have to step up, be a man, and handle their business. Its sick, really.

If you don't wanna change, if you don't wanna take the risk, then leave. Stay in your little comfort zone all your life. More girls for me. Sh!t.
Glad we agree

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Hawke said:
And i hear what your saying, trust me all your advice and words so far that i've read i agree with 100%. You know your stuff, and for the most part i'd not even speak because what i know doesn't compare...

But in this case this i have to say something, and to say that as much as our physical make up has an effect on our behaviour, so does our psychological.

You know the animal kingdom, you've studied gorilla's, and so i'm sure you know that the human species past alpha's were most probably what we would call AFC like in nature. Caring, kind, etc, mainly the reason why we feel compassion and have the emotion empathy. But that was long ago, and you are aware of how we now are guided by our minds and intelligence. You recognise that when you look at what an Alpha is it is the one who provides the group with all it's most basic desires; food, shelter, leadership, protection, etc.

An alpha will always exist in any group because we are heard like in nature, we like to be guided. Want to deny that? It's easily proven by just looking out the window. So whoever in any group provides the most basic needs becomes the alpha, who ever does that the best is the alpha... it's no more complicated than that. Anyone has the potential to be an alpha, but like all things in life there will always be someone better at it than you, and so you aren't the alpha when compared to them. It will always come down to that, the challenge and what skills you have. The theory you state is just one way to demonstrate those skills, but it's not the only way.
I totally agree, I feel that I should have explained myself better, when I wrote in this post what I had in mind was all these AFC's trying to become Alpha males and how they are setting their sights on a pointless goal.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is a great aim, to enlighten anyone is always a good aim. But i think for some guys they need to start that path to a pointless goal to begin their own growth. They'll learn what they need to become better individuals, to grow into better versions of themselves the best that they can be.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Hawke said:
And that is a great aim, to enlighten anyone is always a good aim. But i think for some guys they need to start that path to a pointless goal to begin their own growth. They'll learn what they need to become better individuals, to grow into better versions of themselves the best that they can be.
Some people are so hard headed that they have to make their own mistakes to learn. I can’t blame them either because I use to be one of those guys.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
I didnt even bother to read your post... BECAUSE the whole frontal lobe is bull****.. for example Julies Cessar who is a BIG TIME ALPHA MALE (i.e. talk about killing people and making them believe what you think is right,,i.e. rome) is actually among the top Genieses EVER... his IQ is around 185 or so....

and its NURTURE over NATURE... so you CAN become an alpha...
1. Julius Caesar?
2. Genius'
3. How the hell do you know his IQ since you prbably don't even know how its god damn tested?!?! You would have to know his mental age over his actual age, so don't come up with bull**** numbers
4. In this case its nature vs nurture man. Psychologists have been debating this for hundreds of years, there is still no clear evidence which is more influential.
5. Learn to spell

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, in primitive times, the "alpha male" was cunning and intelligent, not brutish and animalistic.

You see, humans are NOT designed for brutish behaviour. Compared with animals, we are weak. Imagine if we put an aggressive human (naked) next to a lion. Who will win the fistfight? (Here's a clue: Nobody has ever won a bareknuckle fistfight against a lion before)

Do you know why humans are better than animals? Because we use our INTELLIGENCE, not our brawn. Our intelligence allows us to design machines to overcome our physical weakness.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
How do you know that primitive cavemen used smarts and cunning?

I mean they were closer relatives to the gorillas than we are and Gorillas use brute strength and ferocity to enforce power.

So how do you know primitive man used wit and cunning to dominate?

Oh and humans are superior to animals because we have a highly developed frontal lobe...... once again enforcing my point of the 'smart' modern alpha.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
close this thread, in the mordern times screw alpha's im big in built like a rugby player. but my boss is a nerd with money and so afc but gets the girls. its all about success. close this crappy thread.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
lurker said:
close this thread, in the mordern times screw alpha's im big in built like a rugby player. but my boss is a nerd with money and so afc but gets the girls. its all about success. close this crappy thread.
Are you stupid? That’s part of my point; it's not about being an alpha.....

Some of you people are ridiculously stupid.

P.S. it not ALL about success, it's about being sexually, physically, intellectually and mentally attractive.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. it not ALL about success, it's about being sexually, physically, intellectually and mentally attractive.[/QUOTE]

its not. money make you alpha. a bodyguard works for the nerd and the body guard watches the nerd fuking different women every night due to money, its not about the phsysicall body. close this thread.

what helps is mental,interllectuall power.
in these modern times women want the jude laws, and pretty modern man.

close

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
lurker said:
P.S. it not ALL about success, it's about being sexually, physically, intellectually and mentally attractive.
its not. money make you alpha. a bodyguard works for the nerd and the body guard watches the nerd fuking different women every night due to money, its not about the phsysicall body. close this thread.

close[/QUOTE]

Just because you have a sh*ty life and you have to witness your nerdy boss getting laid doesn't make everything in the world the way you say it is.

In fact your opinion is completely flawed and biased. Your boss f*cks gold diggers, not all women are gold diggers, of course money helps because it shows a man is successful.

Physical doesn't entail just your body type physical means looks; If a man is attractive women will go for him that is a well known and undisputed fact. There are many factors that contribute to a woman’s attraction level not just money. You obviously deal with shallow insecure women that see nothing in you because you’re a big, dumb, poor body guard and they want money.

Money doesn’t make you an alpha male I don’t think you even know the definition of ‘alpha male’.

Mental, intellectual, physical and sexual traits al combine in making what a woman would describe as a perfect man. You need a combination of all of them, you obviously don’t and neither does your boss but he has a supplement in the form of money.

I will let you in on a secret I am financially well off but I never disclose this to women, they still sleep with me…… why do you think that is?

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
See the difference between us and apes is that our frontal lobe is bigger and more complex. The frontal lobe gives us emotion and morals since we have highly developed frontal lobes it somewhat diminishes some of our abilities to be dominant over others. Scientific studies show that people that are considered alpha makes have less brain activity in their frontal lobe. This allows the animal side of the brain the one predominant in all of the animal kingdom to take control.
Well, actually, it is shown that apes have a wide variety of emotions such as grief, fear, anger, blah, blah, blah. Almost, if not all, of the emotions that humans feel. It's documented somewhere in the anals of science. I don't know if you specifically stated that gorillas have none, but I just wanted to clear that up. But it's true that no other animal has morals like we do.

AngelusPUA said:
1.This animal side gives the edge that a true alpha male needs, while you can develop most of the traits of an alpha male and you can get the look, you can exert your control over people but if you lack that particular inactivity in your frontal lobe you’re not really an alpha male. You are the Alpha in your group, you are the alpha in your situation but when 2. you come face to face with an alpha that is controlled by the animal side of the brain you will back down.
1. This may be true, I'm not sure, but it dosen't really stop you fully from becoming an alpha. People can learn to use different parts of the brain. You don't unlock those parts of the brain by just walking differently, or talking louder. Maybe a little, but not fully. One can be more right brained by indulging in music a lot or by pursuing to be an artist. One becomes more left brain in there time with the military. One can be more 'alpha' by rejecting society and becoming a meat head of sorts. This dosen't happen over night, and many people are scared to be viewed as 'a low life "alpha" kind of guy' so many will never make it. Their reason will get in the way, but it's not impossible. But it takes time to make the neccessary neural pathways, something the kid alpha has years of head start, but with a rigurous plan you can make it. If you wanted.

And the truth of the matter is, people often don't change since they were children. So alphas stay alphas and afc's may stay afc's and never fully let go of what's linking them to their childhood. Sorry to play Dr. Phil but it's true.

2. Yeah, you better back down from the 'true alpha male' in the animal kingdom. Alphas are known to fight to the death if one opposes him in any way. These people end up dead or in jail, so nobody wants to be this alpha. So nobody's dreams are actually crushed here. See, you don't have to call me an alpha, but I'll fvck your girl for you when your in jail, anyway.

AngelusPUA said:
1.You cannot fairly compare alpha males of the animal kingdom to those of humans. 2.Our alpha is a completely different thing because we are self aware and we have a completely different social structure than any animal species. You can learn to be very confident, very charming and have 9/10 of the traits of a true alpha and you can be an alpha in most situations but you are still not a true a Alpha.
True, those kinds of alpha's are in jail.

AngelusPUA said:
The new breed of alpha is charming, funny and likable but he also has some of the traits of the traditional alpha fearlessness, willingness, lack of conscience and balls. An alpha needs to have a lack of conscience he can’t be caring what other people think, feel or have to go through. Lack of cinscience is a trait that you cannot develop.
I woudn't say that. People grow cold all the time. People stop giving a fvck all the time. And lack of conscience isn't a trait but a lack of a trait. You can learn not to care about other things, people's feelings, and such. Just ask Rocko, he dosen't care what other people think of him anymore. Plus Jude Law, James Bond, do care what people think, just not to a petty degree. They care about themselves a lot more then what others think. And that's a trait you can learn.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:

close
Just because you have a sh*ty life and you have to witness your nerdy boss getting laid doesn't make everything in the world the way you say it is.

In fact your opinion is completely flawed and biased. Your boss f*cks gold diggers, not all women are gold diggers, of course money helps because it shows a man is successful.

Physical doesn't entail just your body type physical means looks; If a man is attractive women will go for him that is a well known and undisputed fact. There are many factors that contribute to a woman’s attraction level not just money. You obviously deal with shallow insecure women that see nothing in you because you’re a big, dumb, poor body guard and they want money.

Money doesn’t make you an alpha male I don’t think you even know the definition of ‘alpha male’.

Mental, intellectual, physical and sexual traits al combine in making what a woman would describe as a perfect man. You need a combination of all of them, you obviously don’t and neither does your boss but he has a supplement in the form of money.

I will let you in on a secret I am financially well off but I never disclose this to women, they still sleep with me…… why do you think that is?[/QUOTE]

what i said was the truth either you deal with it or u shut up. you physco wat u getting upset online for? jezz some people need help.

all im saying is money always has the upper hand over good looks.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
lurker said:
what i said was the truth either you deal with it or u shut up. you physco wat u getting upset online for? jezz some people need help.

all im saying is money always has the upper hand over good looks.
What has that got to do with my original post? Why even bring that up?

I never even brought money into it and money does have the upper hand with certain women, but not all women are as shallow as the women in your life.

I think you are just rationalizing because you cannot meet women, so you tell yourself it's because you don’t have money and that makes you sleep at night. I have money but I never tell women I do and I still sleep with a lot of women. A few years ago I use to be an average wage earner and I had women paying for me when we went out and they were attractive.

If you want to rationalize your own failures please do it away from this forum we have enough of that her.

P.S. You mistake my demeanor I am not angry

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
How do you know that primitive cavemen used smarts and cunning?

I mean they were closer relatives to the gorillas than we are and Gorillas use brute strength and ferocity to enforce power.

So how do you know primitive man used wit and cunning to dominate?
Because I did a college-level unit on primitive civilization for my history component...

Even a primitive "alpha male" could not stand up to the full might of a lion in a hand-to-hand fistfight (for you martial arts people, a lion's single paw packs more punch than Arnold Swarznegger's entire right arm). Therefor, in order to SURVIVE, humans had to use less conventional tactics, such as building traps, using weapons, etc.

How much do YOU know about the subject of primitive humans?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Because I did a college-level unit on primitive civilization for my history component...

Even a primitive "alpha male" could not stand up to the full might of a lion in a hand-to-hand fistfight (for you martial arts people, a lion's single paw packs more punch than Arnold Swarznegger's entire right arm). Therefor, in order to SURVIVE, humans had to use less conventional tactics, such as building traps, using weapons, etc.

How much do YOU know about the subject of primitive humans?
Not much so I am asking you how do you know that primitive cave men used smarts and cunning, I would imagine there is close to no evidence of the time since they did not have a written language.

So how do you know primitive man used smarts and cunning more than brute power?

I'm not saying you are wrong I am asking...

P.S. you saying that “Nobody has ever won a bareknuckle fistfight against a lion before” is not necessarily a true statement. You could say “there is no record of a man ever killing a lion with his bare hands” and even though that is more accurate it is still untrue. Although I have never studied primitive man I have studied ancient civilizations extensively and there have been a lot of people who are said to have killed lions with their bare hands.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I would imagine there is close to no evidence of the time since they did not have a written language.

So how do you know primitive man used smarts and cunning more than brute power?
Because it's logical. Since 75% of animals are stronger, faster, or stealthier than humans, wouldn't it make sense that humans couldn't walk around like The Hulk and pick fights with elephants and tigers?

Also, while primitive humans had no written language, they did leave evidence of "brains over brawn" such as clever tools, weapons, traps, etc.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Because it's logical. Since 75% of animals are stronger, faster, or stealthier than humans, wouldn't it make sense that humans couldn't walk around like The Hulk and pick fights with elephants and tigers?

Also, while primitive humans had no written language, they did leave evidence of "brains over brawn" such as clever tools, weapons, traps, etc.
They do not pick fight with lions but I am saying in a group of primitive men the most animalistic was the Alpha, though there is no concrete evidence that the most animalistic of them was the Alpha and every one followed him it would make sense. Most Alphas display both intelligence and brawn right up to recent times but now intelligence is begging to become more important.

You say animals use brawn and I say the most animalistic humans are the Alphas so am I missing something?

What about the Lion thing?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. You talk you actually know what your on about. Alpha male gene??

Ever since humans developed self awareness they were able to act how they wanted ...ie, "alphaness" obviously can be developed/improved.

Just keep your dumb theories to yourself, Darwin.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
but when you come face to face with an alpha that is controlled by the animal side of the brain you will back down.
That can't possibly be right...

Why do i say that? Because i'm my own living proof. I've never felt the urge to back down from anything. Sure i've felt scared, threatened, perhaps intimidated by things, mostly actions, sometimes people. But it doesn't cause me to flee in horror... i just get curious and feel a natural high... i just have to do it.

Just grab your balls and do it. It's become somewhat of a life philosofy for me... because i just f.ucking love it!!

Maybe i'm alpha then? Nope, i don't think so. When i look back at myself as a child, i never showed much alpha traits. So i must have picked it up somewhere along the line. But according to you that is not possible.

Another explanation: I have never met a true alpha in my life. Going by the raw amount of people i have met in my life, i'd have to say that alpha males are rarer than perfectly cut 84 karat diamonds right out of the mine...

Edit: On a sidenote... some of my closest friends fit the discription for 'alphas' perfectly, and naturally. Yet i treat them as equals, and they treat me as equals. By your anology i should be submitting to them and they would not truly accept me as an equal? Also, i've known these guys, and have been hanging around with them LONG before i ever found this board and learned there even was such a thing as an 'alpha male'.

A more fitting discription would be i believe just naturally dominant men. Alpha... i've never seen such a thing. I am alpha, in general, where ever i go... i can just 'feel' it. But so are my friends... now what happens when we are all somewhere together? Some brawl resulting in blood and gore? Not really! I feel like i'm on top of things always and also feel like sometimes i'm in the position to put a friend in place if i think something isn't up to par... So what happens now? Well usually i speak my mind, and they speak their mind, and that's that. Why? Because we have mutual respect. They've tested me and tried me for years and years and through that experience they know i don't accept sh.it and vice versa. They accept my dominance (confidence?!) and i accept theirs. We all 'feel' it, we are not like most other guys we meet.

Yet the question rises... who is the alpha when we are all together? Obviously, the very definition of this says there can be only one! But this isn't so. In a group... we are simply dominant men. Dominant over others, but not each other. We've all got our own little sanctuaries of which we each know and respect it's boundries...

If there are ever any conflict between us, i'm not sure what is going to happen, but one thing i know for damn sure... NO ONE is going to back down...

So either that theory is completely bogus... or i am a natural alpha who had his natural alphaness supressed as a child?! ;-)

Last edited: