Lets grow some Balls

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so utterly dissapointed with sosuave over the last few days. Iqqi who is a female poster posts a thread about a girly problem and we have 15 pages of AFC's giving her advice. WTF happened to this place? Everyone here talks about being a man but this is AFC behavior at its fullest.

Do you think if one of us went on a cosmopolitan type board and were fighting with all the woman on there we would be allowed to stay? First of all we would be seen as being creepy and a loser being on an all womans forum. At best they would call us a gay. Like it or not IQQI being here is creepy. What kind of woman fights with a bunch of guys all day and posts on this forum? WTF does a woman get out of this forum?

We all talk about how feminism is BS and how men have to unite to be men but a bunch of us are acting like little pu$$ies. I don't know about how everyone else feels but when I am on sosuave I don't want to hear about girly problems. Lets talk about becoming better DJ's and improving ourselves as men.

Whats next IQQi discussing her PMS moodswings? Its time for us men to be men and do something about this parasite. She should consider it a blessing that she is allowed to post on this forum. Instead of being thankful she fighting with everyone

Some of the most respected posters on sosuave. Guys like Rollo,Joekker,Karmasutra,LMS,Latinoman, Mr positive, VU, Fransico will say never listen to a womans advice. What woman say and what they do are two different things. It even says it in our freakin DJ Bible. Yet when she posts everyone is here to lend her a helping hand.

Its time for us and the mods in particular to get rid of this parasite. Its time for us to start acting like men and not like a bunch of AFC PU$$IES.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem here is not Iqqi or women.. it's the dudes who get all worked up over a woman in the locker room and give them special attention. A lot of them have little experience with chicks which is why this is not too surprising.

Though she is my friend, I won't defend everything Iqqi says.. sometimes she is a drama queen and even I've given her heat for it. But that doesnt mean she has never contributed anything valuable to this forum.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah, smashing sentiments n all, but I can see a glaring flaw in your rant.

Why? Why waste the energy/time, getting worked up over a *GASP* woman on the boards, when you could be out doing something constructive?

I've never had a problem with her personally, and her presence does not have an effect on my life one way or the other. You've got your ignore feature.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey yo fingers, are you the dude who's 21 and wrote a book about sex, I head some podcast about that... I know ur "somebody" but I forgot who lol

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I see your point lookyoung, but if you read most of the replies to iqqi's thread I think there was some pretty good DJ principles being thrown in her face.Sure, a lot of time was wasted on giving her negative attention, but if you read through a lot of the other posts on here they're so pointless and not deserving of much response either. Sometimes posters just want to have "fun" with an AW :up: .