Lets cut the BS

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When prompted I had provided stories to Tenacity in the past stating I made millions and lost millions. I also give advice on the W&F forum to many as well as explicitly described at least three real ventures that I had taken.

I posted about countless HB8s and 9s I "gamed" and fvcked. I also give advice on the Main forum in how I tend to the needs of these women to open/close them.

I posted that I am between 190-195 lbs, 10% bf. I also provided a few pics as well as advice in Health forum in how to attain a fitness model physique.

I have stated on various occasions that I believe my physical appearance to be about a 9. I also provided pics as well as advice in how to augment one's facial aesthetics.

If you were look at the totality of my posts, it could seem that I am a fraud, right? Some posters like Tenacity in the past called me a fraud. Everything is just "perfect" and I'm posting here, right? What most miss is that it took much for me to get to where I am. I do release pics here from time to time, and then remove them. But I wouldn't release them publicly for permanent show, as in the business environment we are in where familial values holds significance, much of what we openly say here can be extremely damaging. Also, what I say here could be damaging to my current relations, as I often describe stories of my business associates, friends, ventures, women, and exes.

To Daddy: I see you live in Queens and are close in age. Anytime you want to hang out, PM me. We'll get together brother.

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one thing I read from Tenacity that really stuck with me was just how bad the thug culture is among blacks in the U.S. I already knew it was bad, hell just turn on the tv and watch the latest BLM bull$hit for the day or yet another rant about blacks are oppressed, etc. Seriously...no one cares. The only people who care about this crap are the people stirring this $hit up in order to get everyone agitated again.

The thug culture that pervades blacks in this country is terrible and the only way it's going to be defeated is if black people decide each one for themselves that they're tired of it. I don't expect to see that happen in my lifetime. What really stuck out to me was when he mentioned that how among black women they can't help but NOT date some thug guy. Even black women who were in law school or medical school had dated some thug in her past. Now THAT is pretty bad.

I'm not gonna say race relations in the U.S. between whites and blacks has always been perfect, but I do remember a time when I was a kid how black people had the same goals and desires as everyone else, which was trying to climb the corporate ladder for a better life, finding a good spouse and having a family. You go back and watch the old episodes of Good Times when the dad was still in the picture on that show and how they as a family hung together to get through the rough patches in life. I knew black families in my youth who were just the same, same struggles, same values. I can't say the same for a lot of the crap i see today.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had ONE stalker...... she was mental, just not enough for it to be treated. Luckily it was in college, and back in the day, the doors locked at 10 for anyone without a key. She moved on after a month..... When I was a teenager, I knew it all.... Now I wear slip on shoes because I'm not sure I'm bright enough to tie them...... BUT, the IQ test still says different. I'm just smart enough to know how much I don't know. Kids think they have all the answers, He11, they don't even know the questions.
Yep, I had one too, like I said before she tried to kick the door in after I kicked her out. She was the prettiest women that I had ever been with too, unbelievably beautiful, drop dead gorgeous and the best sex. They say the craziest females have the best sex, I think it's true.

But she was also a bat**** crazy lier, far beyond what I had dated before, she almost drove me crazy. I mean I was at my wits end. And yes she was a legit stalker that word describes her perfectly. Because after I gave her the boot she wouldn't stop coming to my house(I had to move) came up to my job(I had to change jobs), went to my mom's house (my mother almost got a restraining order), my brother's house, called my cell thirty times a day. I really thought about doing something awful to her but thankfully my brother talked me out of it. I thank God I was finally able to get away from her.

Thats why I take a hard stance against the ones that come and post on this forum, bpd type women can scar you for life and yes im a little paranoid after that experience and YES I am lerry about a random female knowing where I live. I dont allow it, until I've known them for a long time!!

There are some here who judge but they haven't lived through it like me and a few others guys and should really be more careful lest they find themselves in a similar circumstance.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I understand the privacy argument but it's weak in my opinion.
I'm not making an argument, I'm just stating fact. I am a private person and the less information about me that is available on the internet (or anywhere else), the better I like it. If this forum ever requires that we post pictures or other personal information, I will simply stop posting here. Some might find that to their liking lol. But really, why does anyone here need to know what I look like? Why would they care? And how does that change the truth of anything I say?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not making an argument, I'm just stating fact. I am a private person and the less information about me that is available on the internet (or anywhere else), the better I like it. If this forum ever requires that we post pictures or other personal information, I will simply stop posting here. Some might find that to their liking lol. But really, why does anyone here need to know what I look like? Why would they care? And how does that change the truth of anything I say?
I agree.

If some guy from this forum wants to meet me, that's fine. Maybe if we become best buds, wingmen, drinking buddies, etc., sure I'll let you take a pic with me. But does anyone really see that happening a lot here? I don't. Women tend to have this sort of natural ability to relate to almost any other woman as if they're long lost friends and become some sort of instant BFFs. It may look good on the surface, but some times that I've observed this I think women tend to jump the gun. Some will get involved in that manner with other women who dont fit their own personality or their own goals in life is a big one. One woman trying to climb the ladder of success in life, the other constantly stuck in a rut and the second one ends up pulling the first one down to her level and the first one doesn't even realize it (or rather doesn't want to).

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh after being accused of being a keyboard jockey for the 10th time I posted a picture of my girlfriend at the time nothing r rated I think she was pulling on her stockings. And of course it didn't show her face.

Anyway I caught my sweet little thing going through my phone. Looked through the history and found she d been reading threads. Then I had to get the mods to delete the picture. So yeah I prefer to remain anonymous and it doesn't prove anything anyway I'm sure I could find 1000 pictures of a cute little Asian girl putting on stockings on the web.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh after being accused of being a keyboard jockey for the 10th time I posted a picture of my girlfriend at the time nothing r rated I think she was pulling on her stockings. And of course it didn't show her face.

Anyway I caught my sweet little thing going through my phone. Looked through the history and found she d been reading threads. Then I had to get the mods to delete the picture. So yeah I prefer to remain anonymous and it doesn't prove anything anyway I'm sure I could find 1000 pictures of a cute little Asian girl putting on stockings on the web.
Yeah, dude who gives a flying fuuck if some of these guys believe you or not it says more about them than you. I mentioned I had a stalker and a poster here said that I was fabricating and using that as a way to show high smv like a female would. Then he mentioned frame. Smh, who gives a rats asss about frame when their trying to get the fuxck away from a bipolar, narcistic, sociopathic kunt that wants you dead! :mad: I haven't even posted half of it, she went as far as to try and get guys to come fight me, (she wanted to get married and when I refused she went ballistic.) Unfortunately for them I can handle myself(I carry a knife too) and thats all that needs to be said about that.

If you date long enough and meet enough women you're bound to eventually meet some real bonifide nut case's.

Meanwhile he didn't have the guts to actually reply to my actual post like a real man would do and not someone who is passive aggressive! I've posted both my failures and success here. My grandmother long ago told me something that stuck with me: "Ye who doubts another's integrity usually doubts his own".

And just like in all areas of life people have different experiences and different levels of success, I had two friends coming up one older and one younger who were complete naturals with women and they absolutely KILLED it and the females were crazy about them, meanwhile I struggled for a time, I was always being told that I was good looking, so I couldnt but wonder why I wasn't getting the same success, but then I finally realized that being naturally introverted wasn't helping my game at all. And after I identified the problem and worked on it over the years, I too got to a stage where I was very successful. Lately, not so much, every few years the game changes and you have to stay adept or you will NOT be able to keep up. Women are getting more and more delusional as we speak.:(

Also, like Ztime said we're all coming from different angles, I posted a pic of a female thats fairly typical of the types of females that reach out to me first online and most agreed she was a four or five, which is true. I've pulled a couple of 8's online but not many they are just much, much more harder to get through to. Six or seven is about the sweet spot for me online.

In person, I have a fair share that approach me, esp after working out like guru mentioned. But just like offline people are free to their own opinions and to believe what they want.:up:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our personal experiences shape each of us. I get a good general idea of how people here are based upon a certain consistency of tone & expression. I've shared a fair bit of my story here in places, perhaps more than is advisable but others have as well and I for one really value the content here, not only on the dating front, but also on the fitness and W&S forums.

The anonymity allows all here to remove the veneer and say what we really think and to advise others accordingly without too much consideration of social constructs. It is very hard to do that in real life. People who think like outliers make other people feel threatened or jealous, and wisdom dictates that one should be guarded about one's views if those views are controversial or better informed than others with whom we interact.

The forum provides perspectives from elsewhere in the world, from age groups and demographics outside our own, and from social groups we otherwise might not have much interaction with. I for one as a WASP woman find many of the black mens' views provocative and intelligent, a commentary I otherwise wouldn't have going about my typical day. I understand the desire for the real and the true from @Tenacity given his background and his willingness to be transparent to the point of vulnerability in my opinion. He is real and raw.

I particularly think this forum does a tremendous service to the younger men here. About women but more importantly about life. I carefully weight plenty of the information here and pass it on to my teenage son. I think about how the opinions here reflect trends in society as a whole and how best to teach my daughters, who are both very pretty and smart, how to navigate the passage from childhood to adulthood without making the awful behavioral mistakes that so many young women make. Raising a young lady is quite challenging in today's culture. Raising a son is no picnic either but daughters...oh boy.

I see the wisdom from @fastlife the pragmatism from @cola and the journey into adulthood from @ImTheDoubleGreatest! and @KingofPuss and think all of it has value.

But like @zekko I value my privacy a great deal. I've had some scary near misses over the years where people knew too much about me personally. I recall coming home from an evening out years ago with my best girlfriend. A man who I had dated for 2 years was actually hiding in the bushes near my front door, and stepped out as we approached. He had been a state champion wrestler in high school. He also had an unpredictable temper and so I had distanced myself from him such that he started dating another gal (Hooray). It was absolute dumb luck that I had someone with me as I arrived home that evening. He became very flustered and angry and stormed away because I refused to talk with him. He used to stalk me some even after I was married, leaving cryptic indirect messages stuck under my car wiper blades in his rather distinctive handwriting. So I understand scary.

Add to that the perspective that as one becomes more successful one should of necessity also become more wary, because there are many people willing to attempt to take advantage of someone they perceive to be more/have more than they do in some way.

The forum is also entertaining and nostalgic for me as a woman nearing 50 who was once the hot cool girl everybody wanted. I'm not 25 anymore and I don't pretend to be although I'm still hot, and still get more attention than the average chick. Honestly I don't care whether anyone here believes me or not. It doesn't change my reality in my own life.

Attention is overrated. Authenticity and experience win the day for me.

Physical beauty is also overrated but it takes getting past the hormonal fog of youth to really appreciate this in my opinion. Men are always going to be visual creatures and obviously appearance influences women as well. But plenty of beautiful people are actually rather ugly when you peel back the façade. I further agree that it is very hard to find a beautiful person who is genuine. I know not everyone appreciates me being here, but I'm a single voice and a single viewpoint to add in the mix and perhaps add some useful variety from time to time.

It is precisely because the social masks come off and at times the gloves come off that privacy and anonymity are valuable here. It's a buffet. Take what adds value for you even if you find it pushes your beliefs or makes you uncomfortable. That's how we grow as human beings.

I'm a chick & inherently long winded. Apologies for that :).

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it will be your choice to take that advice or not. That's how the world works sir.
That is not the issue at all. The issue is whether I believe the advice, follow it or not. Even if I actively advocated against the advice I would still be "the guy who posts on pick-up sites that talk about dominating women, calls women bytches and recommends multiple sexual partners".
We know that isnt 100% accurate but the woman in HR isnt going to bother to read all the articles or find my virws on things. Anecdotal evidence says I would be in the shyt. I applaud Tenacity and what he is trying to achieve, but we live in different worlds and my mortgage says I am going to be a little cautious.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because we could then judge you on your looks. Admittedly we're not all photogenic (I'm certainly not) but it would give others (the Sosu community) an idea of your SMV. On the looks scale. Attraction is 9\10th of the law. We all know that.
Most of the posts on here are rubbish. Some of it is well written rubbish, but rubbish nonetheless.
I dated this HB7 or HB8 and she was a demon in the sack but bat chit crazy. Modify the story and repeat ad infinitum. The few real posters on here are put off from commenting due to feelings of inadequacy.

A picture allows us to spot a chitter.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because we could then judge you on your looks. Admittedly we're not all photogenic (I'm certainly not) but it would give others (the Sosu community) an idea of your SMV. On the looks scale. Attraction is 9\10th of the law. We all know that.
No offense intended toward you, but why should I give two sh!ts about what anyone here thinks of my SMV?
No one is forcing anyone here to read their posts. If you think you need a picture to validate any of my opinions, feel free to skip them.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

No offense intended toward you, but why should I give two sh!ts about what anyone here thinks of my SMV?
No one is forcing anyone here to read their posts. If you think you need a picture to validate any of my opinions, feel free to skip them.
I'm not about these pics. I think that's a little strange, actually. But OP is right that some posters are just lying about themselves. They tout the kind of successes that professional athletes can genuinely talk about, not guys posting on internet forums. Unless these guys are 6'5" or are genuine millionaires of course, because the PUA products that tell you any 5'5 balding simp can hook up with 120 women are not true.