Let's be realistic here about women and relationships.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that this topic frequents the boards often, and, is typically met with responses such as "women are only good for sex and reproduction". Okay fine, I agree with that.

What I want to ask you guys, to see what your thoughts are and to impart my own wisdom, is why ANYONE could think it's a good idea to ever have a close, intimate, and committed relationship with a woman when your words alone are not enough to resolve conflict? Let's lay the facts on the table, first of all.

For women, sh!t like logic, rationale, requests, go in one ear out the other, so the correct course of action for punishment, reward, changing their behavior is to lead through action. Okay, now that we understand this in the context of a relationship, how can't people realize that you're basically having a relationship with a child? Yes, I am aware that the majority of women ages 0 to infinite are mentally immature and underdeveloped.

Okay so here's the kicker. If you can't reason with a woman, because it's not in her nature, or her wiring, and if you can't get a woman to listen to and if you can't get a woman to reach a positive conclusion to any conflict through reasoning and discussion, then why ever entertain the idea of anything beyond sex with women?

Because here's what I see from something like that. If a woman CHOOSES not to act on the words which come from a man's heart and how he feels and what the right thing to do is, then, we can only rationally assume that she doesn't care much for, if to any degree at all, his feelings, or his suffering, or for what his beliefs are, or where his display of disdain for her is coming from. When you recognize that the only way to get a message across to women is by leading with actions is when you realize that a woman is only responding to the fact that something has inconvenienced her, not because she cares about what you said earlier or that you were not happy with something.

Human beings typically act out of either one or two reasons: one being to fulfill a desire, or, to escape from their suffering. Which do you think a women acts out of when you lead through action? Certainly not to fulfill YOUR desire, unfortunately, which just undermines the integrity of what a relationship COULD or SHOULD be about between people. But again it's important to recognize the reality of female behavior. It doesn't do any good to idealize what should be.

That's the ultimate facet of disrespect and if someone doesn't respect you or won't have the decency to respect you without having to remove an inconvenience from her life then why bother? The unfortunate truth is that these modes of behavior are applicable to most relationships and the truth is that leading by action is alpha. Okay, so the alpha can keep the relationship together. But why would he want to? The reason is, most alphas don't have relationships because they recognize the detriment to their integrity as a human being and have respect for themselves.

I understand that the real world will probably never come to a point where men and women walk on the same neuropathic trek. I just want newcomers to recognize the error in their plight for anything beyond spinning plates.

:up: :up:

Last edited:

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty one sided argument you've presented there.

I will continue to get emotionally involved with women because I enjoy it, I actually love female energy, I don't think they're "underdeveloped" and whilst they have a lot of flaws I realise that at the end of the day, I act as selfishly as they do. That being the case for as long as our currents flow in the same direction I will enjoy that time but I won't force a square peg into a round hole. If it's a one time thing it's a one time thing, no hard feelings. If it's a year or two, same deal, everything has to end at some point, just enjoy it whilst it lasts rather than getting all worked up about how she's going to screw you over at some point. If you just detach yourself from overreacting to the feeling of loss you can get the best of both worlds, I'd actually say that's where most guys are emotionally immature, they don't know how to deal with their emotions. Look at the hate towards women on this forum, it's emotional energy that's being vented out.

Women do have negatives and do some things I don't really understand but I'm not going to hold it against them. As long as I keep my happiness as my first priority, it doesn't really matter what she does because I know that I'll always be okay. Since I've started living this way, I've had strong feelings for girls but I have never had one really get one over on me, they're not all slvts who are going out to hurt people.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was an article that came out on Chateau or Rationalmale that illustrates the same comparison. Tried to find it but failed - very valid points

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playher man is going to be pissed you used his red crayons

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Balance is the way. We have seen it all. There is no such thing as stronger and lower in a relationship. It is true there can be for a time that one is stronger than another but after that time the other becomes stronger and the dynamic goes on changing. That is why it is called dynamic.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
playher man is going to be pissed you used his red crayons
LOL

why does it seem everyone who has a large post copies playher man with the bold and red text?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
For women, sh!t like logic, rationale, requests, go in one ear out the other, so the correct course of action for punishment, reward, changing their behavior is to lead through action. Okay, now that we understand this in the context of a relationship, how can't people realize that you're basically having a relationship with a child? Yes, I am aware that the majority of women ages 0 to infinite are mentally immature and underdeveloped.
This is simply too cynical a view, and if you have to go through all this sh!t then you need to either seriously up your value or choose a better woman (or both).

I do believe that once a woman has made up her mind to do something, then no amount of logic is going to sway her. However, unlike what many believe here, I don't think women are completely bereft of logic. They simply tend more to the emotional side and less to the logical side than men do. To say they are simply children is seriously underestimating them, IMO.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This is simply too cynical a view, and if you have to go through all this sh!t then you need to either seriously up your value or choose a better woman (or both).

I do believe that once a woman has made up her mind to do something, then no amount of logic is going to sway her. However, unlike what many believe here, I don't think women are completely bereft of logic. They simply tend more to the emotional side and less to the logical side than men do. To say they are simply children is seriously underestimating them, IMO.
Not really. It's actually quite befitting. What do children do to their subpar parents when they don't get their way? They manipulate them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
Not really. It's actually quite befitting. What do children do to their subpar parents when they don't get their way? They manipulate them.
Lol, like guys don't manipulate (or attempt to) women?
This whole site is about how to manipulate women.
Women are just better at it.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a much more broader scope what this site is really about is embracing masculinity and employing it in everyday life. It's hardly manipulation if you're just playing by the rules of the game the way they're meant to be played.

The only men who attempt to manipulate women, albeit in vain, are beta faggots that try to convince women into being sexually attracted or romantically attracted to them, e.g. "I'm such a nice guy, didn't you say you wanted a nice guy that would care for you?" :crackup: :crackup:

TenOfSpades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you only do your analyzation on woman, or do you delve into the male side or even just the homosapien overarch?

Everybody is selfish. I do not care if they are female or male. They all are. You, and the rest of your manosphere are no exception. You act as if though male selfishness is alright, but female selfishness, that isnt allowed. That is a selfish stance on its own, thus proving not only females are selfish.

This sentence you wrote out just proves you are a moron. "Certainly not to fulfill YOUR desire, unfortunately, which just undermines the integrity of what a relationship COULD or SHOULD be about between people."

If you think you have been in a relationship to fulfill HER desire, you are also an idiot. So no matter what angle you try and recover yourself from that statement you will look stupid. If you going to take this stance, don't act as if the female is wrong for what she does. Essentially you want to be the male equivalent.

Both males and females are selfish. Who is to say females are not logical, they seem to have got themselves a nice setup in the dating/s3x community. We all envy their position. Mr.Wright said it best enjoy it while it lasts.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TenOfSpades said:
Do you only do your analyzation on woman, or do you delve into the male side or even just the homosapien overarch?

Everybody is selfish. I do not care if they are female or male. They all are. You, and the rest of your manosphere are no exception. You act as if though male selfishness is alright, but female selfishness, that isnt allowed. That is a selfish stance on its own, thus proving not only females are selfish.

This sentence you wrote out just proves you are a moron. "Certainly not to fulfill YOUR desire, unfortunately, which just undermines the integrity of what a relationship COULD or SHOULD be about between people."

If you think you have been in a relationship to fulfill HER desire, you are also an idiot. So no matter what angle you try and recover yourself from that statement you will look stupid.

Both males and females are selfish. Who is to say females are not logical, they seem to have got themselves a nice setup in the dating/s3x community. We all envy their position. Mr.Wright said it best enjoy it while it lasts.
:confused: What are you talking about? My argument is not about fulfilling someone else's desire, lol. Doing something because you desire it acknowledges any possible inconvenience that could come from doing it but not making that inconvenience the only sole reason for doing so. You enter into a relationship to fill some desire you have. As previously said:

"to fulfill a desire or to escape from suffering".

Der duh. The argument isn't about selfishness. What it's really about is honestly the deep down, hidden fact that women will never come to understand the love men actually want(without being in each other's skin or brains), and, to be fair to both sides, vice versa.

TenOfSpades

Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
Human beings typically act out of either one or two reasons: one being to fulfill a desire, or, to escape from their suffering. Which do you think a women acts out of when you lead through action? Certainly not to fulfill YOUR desire, unfortunately, which just undermines the integrity of what a relationship COULD or SHOULD be about between people. But again it's important to recognize the reality of female behavior. It doesn't do any good to idealize what should be.
Human beings typically act for one of two reasons the reasons are about them, which are selfish. I am not using selfish here as a negative word as usually seen. It is meant to be used in a manner of "for ones self only".

Then you state, even using caps on the word YOUR, when talking about whos desire a woman is trying to fulfill. You are right she isn't trying to fulfill the males desire. Are you going out vying to fulfill the womans? NOPE! The way you wrote that sentence is acting as the prosecution of woman due to relationships failing. She is the reason relationships do not have the integrity they COULD or SHOULD have. The reason your stating the SHE is undermining the relationships integrity, the males do the same thing. Analyze your own sentences before you "er dur" somebody. You clearly are an emotional male, not a logical one.

HundredDollars

Reaction score
"Realism is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of pessimism. The people with the most consistent track records of success don’t think in terms of what is. They think in terms of what *could* be. "

-Something Vishen Lakhiani mentioned one time. Real source unknown.

ducnguyen

Reaction score
I am monogamous too.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Utterly sound logic and argument ThatFeel....and I know "that feel" because I am one of those hapless souls that clings to monogamous relationships because I simply don't enjoy spinning plates(although I obviously enjoy the variety).

Using passive aggressive actions to train your girlfriend like a pavlovian dog is simply rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. For example, your girlfriend doesn't have guy friends, not because she is so in love with you and doesn't want to disrespect you, but because you have responded in kind with female friends if not plates. Better to early on verbalize your displease and if she does not react well to it, cut the cord. Which may or may not mean that LTRs are totally untenable...I would just say that if you find a woman that you don't have to tolerate endless disloyalty, disrespect and sh!t tests from, give an LTR a shot.
I've been cheated on in my life, so i don't like that feeling. I once cheated on a GF and realized how much of a dumbsh*t i was. Not to mention cruel.

I'd prefer a monogamous relationship simply for STD reasons too.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
because if we all thought like TC the human race would die off.

look i get it....TC is mad at women....I was too when i first came here and how i found this site was typing into google some variation of "women are stupid". not sure which variation landed me to this site but either way it doesnt matter. what matters is you can attempt to purge your mind of its "women are idiots" way of thinking and embrace the fact that they are not suppose to act like men. if I wanted to fvck a man I'd be gay but for various biological reasons I don't and find women attractive.

like today....I decided to see a movie by myself because my friends decided to ditch me and go somewhere else after i was already on my way to their place....and there was no one in theatre except me and later 2 girls came in....these girls basically took off and ran for the exit once the movie ended. why? i dont know...i assume they thought i might try and hit on them and were probably weirded out that i went to a movie alone. did it make sense? no. but its what they do....cats meow....dogs bark...girls are emotional and guys have balls. you can either get mad at them for having a vagina and being emotional creatures or accept it but if you do get mad at them for that be sure to cuss at your dog and/or cat for barking and meowing because thats basically what you are doing.

I could be pissed at them and blaming them for missing out on such a great guy(me) but I'm not since likely some emotional feeling of fear or weirdness probably got to them. again if you are going to get mad be sure to yell at your cat and/or dog for meowing and barking.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
LOL

why does it seem everyone who has a large post copies playher man with the bold and red text?
because it is easier to read.
of course there are those who post a wall of text without even using a paragraph, in some cases even punctuation is optional.
and the bold and red was used even before PHM joined the forum. it's some kind of convention.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzball said:
if I wanted to fvck a man I'd be gay but for various biological reasons I don't and find women attractive.
Gay or not, I somehow feel better for being in the company of other men. I don't know why. It seems to be more socially and (in some cultures) religiously acceptable for a man to be partners with a woman, but if you're in a situation, as I have been many a time, where the young women who are age appropriate for you (in society's eyes, anyway), are on mass repulsive in how they treat men (in clubs, bars and sometimes everyday experiences), is there any other option?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
sambwoy said:
Gay or not, I somehow feel better for being in the company of other men. I don't know why. It seems to be more socially and (in some cultures) religiously acceptable for a man to be partners with a woman, but if you're in a situation, as I have been many a time, where the young women who are age appropriate for you (in society's eyes, anyway), are on mass repulsive in how they treat men (in clubs, bars and sometimes everyday experiences), is there any other option?
Men will generally treat you better than women will. Most men have a better understanding of respect than women do.

Consider two scenarios....

1. An unattractive female (maybe fat or old or whatever) starts talking to a guy at the bar.

2. An unattractive make starts talking to a female at a bar.

I bet my last dollar that the guy in #1 will at least be polite to her, although he will probably cut the conversation short.

In scenario #2, the guy can expect to be flat out ignored or given a rude eye roll at a minimum.

I am not and would never advise a guy to turn gay lol. I'm talking about friendly interactions. Having guy friends is important. You can get some (limited) validation and empathy/sympathy from your buddies that women will never give you.