Let's be honest, telling a chick she looks good? Good or Bad?

Aspiring_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about "you look good today" ? Because then it only is valid for that day and you can use it sparingly.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to put a little twist on how you are going to tell them

i.e. "out of all the women ive seen and been with, for a chick thats 5 or 10 lbs over you're pretty cute"

i.e2 "you know...you look amazing if you fix your make up"

these are prbly poor examples, but what im getting at is if she is hot, she knows it, thus put a little twist on how you are going to tell her. After all we love a complement here and there.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
you have to put a little twist on how you are going to tell them

i.e. "out of all the women ive seen and been with, for a chick thats 5 or 10 lbs over you're pretty cute"

i.e2 "you know...you look amazing if you fix your make up"

these are prbly poor examples, but what im getting at is if she is hot, she knows it, thus put a little twist on how you are going to tell her. After all we love a complement here and there.
You mean neg her? What a novel idea! Sheesh...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring_DJ said:
What about "you look good today" ? Because then it only is valid for that day and you can use it sparingly.
Yawn... (No offence)

Guys typically have no idea how to give good compliments (no offence again) so they say things like this which is meaningless.

Now if you think that attractive people get tons of complements, this is the lame kind of complement that they get tons of (I really mean it, no offence; seriously). Explains why they give you a half dead, eyes rolling back into the head type response when you think you are giving them a complement.

Hint: Complement something that they are wearing.

Example: "That dress looks good on you."

Or if you feel you must use some sort of neg-hit:

"Nice dress, I've saw a good looking chick wearing the same thing a couple of days ago."

C'mon guys, use your imagination.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO it's not an absolute one way or the other, if youre doing it in a non supplicating way there are certain times when it is appropriate to compliment(something better than "youre beautiful"), but also varies with the girl AND whether she is HSE or LSE.

hyperactive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring_DJ said:
You know, i'm going to use that. Modified:

"You look good today, but hey, I don't know what you will look like tomorrow."

Or:

"You look good today, I wonder what you look like in the morning."

Those types compliments might go a long way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hyperactive said:
You know, i'm going to use that. Modified:

"You look good today, but hey, I don't know what you will look like tomorrow."

Or:

"You look good today, I wonder what you look like in the morning."

Those types compliments might go a long way.
It could work if the two of you are familiar with one another where you can exchange negs with one another in a playful way (that's considered flirting). Good creativity btw. :up: