Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets all gather in one DC++ hub

Materialism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's all gather in one DC++ hub to change material with each other.

I have about 15-20 gb (depending on how much is dupes, not really sure myself).

Everything from strict seduction/DJ material to more normally psychology-based stuff like tapes on how to get the right mindset, confidence, self-image etc.

Started this post to see what interest there is for such a meeting on a specific DC++ hub.

If we become like 5 people or more it could be worth doing the whole thing. We can decide which hub and which time to do this later.

EDIT: The hub address is:
mavericknetwork.no-ip.info

Come in at 19.00 (7 PM) GMT (today Tuesday), about 4 hours after this message was edited.

I will be there for atleast 24 hours or longer, depending on if anyoen still want to download.

Welcome!

Last edited:

Maehnorath

Reaction score
I have mostly (and most of) DeAngelo's stuff: Mastery Series, Advanced Series (Video and Audio), about eleventy billion of the interviews, and all the E-Books. About 6gb total. I also have the rough draft of Mysery's "Mystery Method" book.

Edit - Several others I forgot: ****y Comedy program, Sexual Communication Program (sorry, the old one, not the second edition), Body Language DVD.

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have much DonJuan stuff but I have plenty of mp3's n dvd's let me know when and where...

that reminds me let me go download direct connect again.

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither i have much Don Juan stuff...but i got some e-books and some videos of ross jeffries.

Materialism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cfajason
Neither i have much Don Juan stuff...but i got some e-books and some videos of ross jeffries.
Videos of Ross Jeffries is great...thats DJ stuff, what else would it be?

Rage19

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, does anyone have any of those videos i can download showing like how to pleasure women fully :) tips etc that'd be wicked i mean ive read stuff but i wana see

onelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds great but of course it would be illegal and therefore frowned upon but the powers that be of this site no?

Maehnorath

Reaction score
No, silly, this is all educational. We want to learn how to set up a hub quickly and effectively with a group of strangers. Consider it a social experiment. It's not like we would actually download any of the files. :eek: :crazy:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, u know how much material i have on my computer?

well, i don't.

i assume that its like 1kb.

i've got "club alpha" (see GGTW) saved in my favourites.
and i've got www.sosuave.com in the drop down bar in the address thing for IE.

and guess what? i meet a kiss close new girls every weekend.

don't worry about all this gimmicky crap.

it WON'T help you.

it just complicates things.

just go and get your ass into the field.

i'd say "learn from your mistakes"

but seriously, you won't even make many mistakes.

girls are needy. you can put them through hell and they'll stick around.

Paps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good.

I got most of the DYD videos, lots of the interviews and loads of other self help stuff. And loads of comedy mp3s.

self help stuff includes stuff like

Anthony robbins, Feel the fear and do it anyways, Voice training programs, etc

IMO the only things worth spending time looking/ listening to is:

DYD Interview series (amazing- helps loads with mindset)/ DYD Body language videos/ DYD Advanced series

Thats all thats needed. All that is missing is field experience, which is the fun part anyways.

Materialism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, I'm glad to see that the interest is rising. I'll look into some small hub we can all gather in and let you know the address tomorrow.

Let's say we do this tomorrow (Tuesday) starting at about 7 pm (19.00) GMT. You should see the GMT time at the bottom of the forum frontpage unless you have changed the settings yourself. Otherwise you can figure it out by knowing I wrote this message at about 1.30 PM.

Then we can just leave the computers on all night (or day, depending on where you are). I will probably be in the hub for 24 hours (or more if needed) so everyone can download everything they want.

So just drop as soon as you can after 7 PM and start dowloading/sharing.

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be part of this. I have lots of ebooks, DYD vids and the mastery audiobook.

However, I havent got a clue where to get DC++ or how to use it.

Materialism

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hub address is:
mavericknetwork.no-ip.info

Come in at 19.00 (7 PM) GMT (today Tuesday), about 4 hours after this message was edited.

I will be there for atleast 24 hours or longer, depending on if anyoen still want to download.

Welcome!

Materialism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is everybody, I'm sorry i was a bit late...just came in....

So anyone who wants can start dowbloading from me now.