Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let Them Know That You Were Thinking About Them

WWFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them know that you are thinking about them, for instance if she says how much she likes a particular chocolate bar then bring it her on your next date and she will know that you was thinking about her, she'll eat it up (LITERALLY)

WWFC

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is his 2nd post, I can only imagine what words of wisdom were in his 1st one.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WWFC = World Wide Fvckin Chump?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, guys, what's with all the hate?

WWFC actually has a point. NO, you shouldn't buy the chick everything in an attempt to win her love, but doing little things to show you care will impact her.

One must not overuse these, but in the right situations, these can be golden. Like if she's sick, send her a cheapo get-well card. She WILL remember that you thought of her when no one else did.

So put down your stones.

-Duke

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duke is correct, this has some usage, just avoid the supplication and you will be fine.

I tried to get with Benedicte - my little french chick (she had a bf so no go), but she was really flattered that I remembered something that she said a while ago....she went out for a friends BDay and she was impressed that I remembered when I asked whether she had a good time....

I think this is more a tip for girls you want as LTR material rather than wining, dining and 69-ing material though ;)