Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let the girl beat you?

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i have read both sides to the arguement and i just wanted to know which is the correct one. By loosing to the girl, you are giving her more power over you, but by winning, aren't you crushing her / being a show-off?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat you at what? I mean I guess it depends, but in most cases girls want a guy to beat them. They want a superior guy. Once in awhile it's nice to let a girl win, but make sure she knows that you let her win.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
In agreeance with WC2, it depends on what you are doing.

And not always tell her you let her won, it makes her feel good to do something honest, it's not always worthwhile to ruin it for her.

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're talking about some kind of physical activity in which you would generally be superior to a girl.

You shouldn't be giving 110% effort like it's the NBA finals or something, but you shouldn't just let her win either. Play down to her level so it's relaxed but competitive. Give her a chance to win but make her work for it.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguements. If you are right, you do not back down.

If you are wrong, comprimise. If she makes a valid arguement, just say "I guess you got a point there. I say we leave it at that, and stop arguing. I'm a lover not a fighter babe. ;)"

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
didnt have much of a problem with that. i couldnt beat my last girlfriend at basketball...and she would never go easy

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American_Psycho said:
I'm assuming you're talking about some kind of physical activity in which you would generally be superior to a girl.

You shouldn't be giving 110% effort like it's the NBA finals or something, but you shouldn't just let her win either. Play down to her level so it's relaxed but competitive. Give her a chance to win but make her work for it.
ditto