Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let me share my most epic and favorite close.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I've been spicing it up with a nice, new brunette girl I met on a ride to a friends place a week ago.

Any way, after a decent night out I felt like a close above your standard K-Close.
We're both riding home and it's freezing, cursing out our inability to plan for the weather I take off my shirt.

HB 8+ looks at me like I'm crazy and inquires 'what the hell are you doing, it's FREEZING'.
I reply 'Hey if I can't be hot I'm going to be ****ing FREEZING.'

So I'm riding shirtless in the cold.
She looks at me oddly then she takes off her top.
We're riding and both giggling and I look at her and say 'Hey, no fair, stop half assing it. We're going to be FREEZING!'

She laughs and we both look around for cars.
- and there we are topless.
We're riding and both giggling and I look at her and say 'Stop somethings not right' and I get completely naked and at first she looks away like 'OMG this is insane' then she hesitantly mirrors.

So we're riding naked.
We pass a old man fishing under the bridge we ride over and he looks at us like we're his dead pets come alive to kill him.

When we finally get to her place (I was only planning on kissing and bailing) we go inside, make love in the shower and I leave with her saying 'You are the craziest, most dam right ****in* INSANE man I have EVER known, when can we have another adventure?'

This my friends, is what I signed up for when I created an account here dam it!

Anyone else have epic tales?

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude that is freaking amazing. mad props to you for that wow im impressed.

while i hve had quite a few little adventures that are spontaneous and all that jazz ive never had something that out there.

so tell me, are you always spontaneous and crazy like that or did it just kinda come unexpectedly for you?

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thyme said:
dude that is freaking amazing. mad props to you for that wow im impressed.

while i hve had quite a few little adventures that are spontaneous and all that jazz ive never had something that out there.

so tell me, are you always spontaneous and crazy like that or did it just kinda come unexpectedly for you?
Nope, that's pretty much me.
Most of my adventures contain a lot of risk and slight rule breaking.
Skinny dipping in other peoples pools, that sort of thing :up:.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension said:
So I'm riding shirtless in the cold.
She looks at me oddly then she takes off her top.
We're riding and both giggling and I look at her and say 'Hey, no fair, stop half assing it. We're going to be FREEZING!'

She laughs and we both look around for cars.
- and there we are topless.
We're riding and both giggling and I look at her and say 'Stop somethings not right' and I get completely naked and at first she looks away like 'OMG this is insane' then she hesitantly mirrors.

So we're riding naked.
We pass a old man fishing under the bridge we ride over and he looks at us like we're his dead pets come alive to kill him.

When we finally get to her place (I was only planning on kissing and bailing) we go inside, make love in the shower and I leave with her saying 'You are the craziest, most dam right ****in* INSANE man I have EVER known, when can we have another adventure?'

This my friends, is what I signed up for when I created an account here dam it!

Anyone else have epic tales?
Nice !
Quite a feat in the frozen south.

I gonna try that shyte up here where it is a lot warmer. Only problem is that most of the older woman I date are packing cellulite. So you can imagine goosebumps on top of cellulite !

Being middle aged isn't for the faint hearted.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Nice !
Quite a feat in the frozen south.

I gonna try that shyte up here where it is a lot warmer. Only problem is that most of the older woman I date are packing cellulite. So you can imagine goosebumps on top of cellulite !

Being middle aged isn't for the faint hearted.
You don't have to mirror the naked thing, the whole point is spontaneity. Go on adventures of your own!