Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lesson learned: don't **** where you eat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe I'm jumping the gun?

As some of you know, I've been sexing one of my roommates the last few weeks. I was warned, but it was too hard to resist. Of course I became obsessed with her, and her every move. To be fair, she has been cool for the most part. Like, if I text her to see where she is (usually shopping or at her parents), she always comes home right away, and she always does what I want to do. But the last few days have simply sucked.

First of all, one of the other roommates moved out. He was living here with his GF, and his friend caught her sending a text to some guy that she cheated on him in the past with, and he said he couldn't trust her anymore. Five year relationship out the window.

The last time we had sex was Monday. Afterwards we sat in the livingroom, and I gave her a shoulder rub. She told me I was a natural at giving massages, and a natural at everything... except sex. She told me I was tolorable, but getting better. She knows I'm not very experienced.

The following day she told me that her mom likes me, and that her dad probably does too, except he's weirded out because he knows that we're "more than friends". Then she started talking about having kids again. She's always talking about having kids. I think she'd make a terrible parent. On the way home she told me that I hurt her "girl" the night before having sex, and to not do whatever it was that I did again.

This didn't stop her from coming into my room and messing around a little when we got home, but she only allowed me to get so far before she pulled away and told me she had to get up early. The last two days have been similar. We mess around, but it just doesn't go anywhere. She always says she has to get up early. Last night she did kiss me a few times before going to bed, and she appeared ok.

In hindsight, sex with her has been weird at best. The only time she wants to do it is either after we have a fight about something, or if there's some element of danger to it. Like ****ing in the livingroom when everyone else is still awake. Or leaving the door open.

What's really bothering me, besides the nightly blue balling, is that she still has a profile on match.com. I thought she had taken it down a week or so ago, but I guess she only had it hidden. I was curious this morning, so I looked, and she has it back up. Maybe this seems stalkerish of me, but all I did was run a simple search of women in my area. You don't even need a profile to do that.

Essentially, I feel like I've been feeding the AW in her this whole time. I've got her all pumped up, thinking that she's the ****, after months of self loathing, and now she's probably ready to try and find someone better than me. That's what she's done in the past. I feel like a fool for thinking things could have somehow been different this time.

I need to pull the rug out. I've been sucked in completely. I've been spending way too much time with her, mainly because she has this way of making me feel bad, should I try and go somewhere without her, and that has to stop. Complimenting her too much. Doing too many things for her, always allowing my needs to take a backseat to hers.

Losing me is the last thing she needs right now though, because I can still bail. I'm not on the lease. The other girl's boyfriend didn't have his name on the lease, and at the first sign of trouble from her, he bolted. If I leave they won't be able to make the rent. It all makes me feel used in a big way :(

If she doesn't want to be involved with me, that's fine. I can cope with that, as long as she stops making me feel bad for going out to meet other girls, and wouldn't give me **** for bringing them home. It's the constant wondering that's killing me. What the **** are we? Why did she hide her match.com profile, then bring it back up now? Why is she so afraid of people thinking we're together?

I don't know if I should confront her, and see where things really stand, or not say anything at all and go off to do my own thing. The other roommate is going to the shore this weekend, so she'd have plenty of alone time in a big apartment to think things over.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
dont chit where you eat because then you will be eating chit, unless you like the taste of chit.

sotellme_19

Reaction score
it sounds to me like you're being used by this girl. she wants you all to herself but she still wants to keep her options open. i'd say either stop what you're doing with her or try and keep it casual. if she gets mad about you seeing other girls, then confront her and ask her what the deal is between you two.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
You are an AFC! That letter you just wrote on here should have been written by her. I sounds all emotional like a woman.. You need to check yourself and go find at least 3 female options.. Your AFC 'ness has turned her of sexually..

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I blew this all out of proportion.

She followed me around Sunday asking me what was wrong, and I told her I'd talk about it later. When later came, she hopped into my bed. All I told her was that I was a little confused about what we are exactly, and she just said she didn't want to put a label on it yet. Then we ****ed for 3 hours.

I crashed in her room, and we hung out most of the last two days just doing **** all. No sex, just hanging out. She's starting to be more affectionate around our friends too, which is a step up from her awkward behaviour in the past. She just seems inconsistant. Like, sometimes she'll kiss me goodnight, and other times, like tonight, she'll just give me a hug. Normal? Mean anything?

She had another baby dream too.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, a question, and this is going to sound really dumb. How often should I be trying to have sex with her? We've been doing it 1-3 times a week. I shoot for it just about every night, but she's usually not as enthusiastic as I am. I can usually sense when she wants to **** way ahead of time, but even if she looks tired I go for it anyway. I like just hanging out with her too, so maybe I should ease up? And it takes me forever to bust (hours, always been that way), and she wants to get me to *** everytime, which I can imagine gets exhausting.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop hanging out with her ALLLLLLLLLLLL the goddamn time. Youre roomates but sh*t, go chase birds in the park or something. You have no control of this situation, so you need to do something about it. Stop talking about your feelings with her and saying that youre confused about the label. Chill out, f*ck her, go on a DATE WITH ANOTHER CHICK, and see what happens. You should try to have sex with her when your d!ck starts to tingle.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
u effectively handed her your manly mantle thats why she can afford to kick ur lame butt here and there at will as she knows there is nothign uc an do but kiss her smelly arse every time she wants it...soo best advice go get a hotie better than her and make out at ur place when she isnt aware and let her know it by say, seeing the girl leaving or something like that, after all there are a million women out there, right ?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing that lot's of people that come here dont take the advice and wonder why they are still in such a crappy position.

Look you fvcked up and that's ok everyone fvcks up every once in a while, IF this was me I would move out. I dont think there is a reason to stay living with a girl if she is going to treat you like crap every day , just pack up your bag's....leave and never look back you said you are not on the lease so why dont you just leave?

She did a 180 on you because you freaked her out, you looked like something was wrong and she started to worry that she was loosing that effect on you so she started to act affectionate towards you and is using pvssy and sex as a weapon and IT'S WORKING.

Sever all ties with this women before she DUMPS you and either makes you leave the apartment or let's you get stuck with paying the bills...either way your in a fvcked up relationship...or should I say "Nothing," since she doesn't want to be called a relationship.