Less frequent sex

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf and I usually have sex about once every other day or so and it seems like she'll get really turned on.

Recently, its been like 5 days and we haven't done anything. I've tried to but sometimes it seems like she just doesn't want to and we'll be kissing and i want to take it to the next thing and she'll start to kiss me like in a joking way and then we'll stop.

She has been under a lot of stress though and I was thinking maybe thats a problem.

We've been going out like 8 months about.

Anything I should do or watch out for...especially signs that she's losing interest or seeing someone else? Could I be overreacting?

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her what you want. If it's not happening for you - start looking/going else where.

You may want to mention that to her - "Damn, it's been so long, I may have to start getting it on the side"

Don't put up with it. Next her quickly if she's not taking care of you. Do you stop taking her out to movies/dinner and what not when your stressed? Hell no. What do you think she would do if you stopped that stuff? She'd probably find herself another guy fast.

Chances are she just needs a reminder your a man and have needs - and if she's not going to take care fo you, you'll walk, because that's what REAL men do.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beginning of the end usually begins with a drop-off in sex.

A 5-day drought might not be huge indicator yet and maybe you should look to see if there are other signs but, if it continues for much longer, you are on the way out.

If there other signs and if it continues, find out what her "real" problem is. Remember chicks won't come straight out and tell you. You usually have dig a little deeper or read between the lines. If its another guy, for example, she sure as heck isn't going to tell you.

Stress might be it, but in my experience, chicks under stress still like to get it on, as a stress-reliever if anything.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex relationship is just a mirror of your regular relationship... i think the ship is sinking.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't For sure Say this one's for you....but this happened to a few of my buddies.

When they were going out for quite a few months..the G/f's stoped having sex with them and it's cuz they were getting it somewhere else.

About the stressed thing...did you ever hear a person say lets **** ...so they can get ride of some stress....well i have many times.....I say Next her dude..you gotta realise that theres many ladies

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i don't know the specifics, but maybe for a few days or a week or so be really busy yourself. Do things that YOU have to get done and don't see her too much. Just show her what its like to miss you for a little bit.

my .02

Reaction score
She is cheating on you!!! do a little detective work - a chick that doesnt please a man whenever he wants it is trying to control him through her putang - dont b a chump - say adios and seek another *****.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are all so insecure.

i think you should dig a little deeper, see what the real issue is. this is the only time this has ever happened, for gosh sakes.

faithful entails more than just being loyal, BTW. faith...

men, i swear.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her IL is dropping. Common thing. Best to NEXT her, chalk it up to experience. Why her IL is dropping could be a million reasons. Maybe seeing someone else. Or met someone new, and hasn't done anything yet but would like to, hence brushing you off. Or, she wants to dump you by pushing you away.

Whatever the reason, her IL isn't sufficient to warrent any more contact. NEXT:)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol maybe it's her 'time' of the month :)

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
yeah, stupids
Sounds like it might be yours :D