Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Les Liaisons Dangereuses: The Bombshell

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening gentlemen... my name is The Matrix: Reloaded and I will be your host this evening. Today... we explore yet another interesting topic. In this installment of the series, we investigate the phenomenon known as... "The Bombshell". We all have seen her; we all have sung her praises at one time or another. Many of us made the mistake of becoming completely infatuated. In many cases... "The Bombshell" is the reason why we are on this site. I took it upon myself to dig deeper into "The Bombshell". To make sure I conducted throughout research, I even talked to some bombshells personally... not in an "approaching" sense, just making conversation. Well... what I found was amazing and of course I will share with you now. Welcome gentlemen...

The Problem/Myth:

"The Bombshell" has always been a topic of discussion on the Don Juan forum. Everything from how to deal with them, ***** shields, negative hits, and pedestals... it is the pinnacle of all our hard work... landing "The Bombshell". Now... the real problem with "The Bombshell" is not with the woman herself, but rather the way the woman is perceived. In is popular belief to group very attractive women in two categories:

The Hot *****: This type of "Bombshell" is the type that believes she is "untouchable". She walks around with her nose up in the air and all men who dare approach her has not a chance in hell. Many of us would say that unless you can take her on trips around the world or keep her in some Prada shoes, you may as well not try. At the club/bar/school, her ***** shield is always on high... yet men still flock to her. Many of us would say in order to combat the hot *****'s attitude would be to sting her ego with negative hits. In theory... this is suppose to take her off of the pedestal that other men have placed her on and even the playing field. Doing so will make you seem different from all of the other men, and you are on your way to conquering the hot *****.

Untouchable: This type of "Bombshell" is not like the hot *****. The problem with this type is that she is simply incredibly beautiful. She is the kind of woman that is so beautiful, that it is hard to speak around her. At the club/bar/school, every guy wants to approach her... but everyone thinks that they are going to fail. Everyone assumes that a girl like that is simply eye candy... no one ever really dates her.

"The Bombshell": Reloaded

More often than not, "The Bombshell" falls into these two categories. As you can see gentlemen... there are various problems with each categorization. In this composition then gentlemen, I will attempt to solve these very problems... follow me.

Attraction ≠ ‚ *****: Sorry to disappoint you gentlemen... just because a woman is very attractive... does not mean that she is a *****. Now you may say, "But Reloaded most rather attractive women have terrible attitudes." I will not deny that fact however, above average women, average women, and ugly women also have terrible attitudes. If a woman acts like a *****... it is because of her personality... not her attractiveness.

Negative Hits: Sorry again gentlemen... not all attractive women require negative hits. Many of "The Bombshells" that I talked to did not even really consider themselves extremely attractive. They were not placed on any "pedestal" whatsoever... in fact, some of these women considered themselves not attractive at all (I will get into why in a second). I say that to say this gentlemen, unless a woman possesses an elevated disposition about themselves... negative hits will not be very necessary (unless said in pure jest... which is more like teasing... also to be discussed later).

Lonely Hearts: Many of us assume whenever we see a very attractive woman, that they automatic have a boyfriend. "No one that attractive is alone," we say. Here is something interesting: Most of the "Bombshells" that I spoke with (except three) were single. Another misconception that very attractive women are approached a lot. I asked these women if they were approached often... again almost all of them said no. In fact... many of them believed that they were unattractive simply because men never approached them. As one of them put it, "Only the losers have enough fortitude to approach me for some reason." This is something to consider gentlemen... the "Bombshells" are approached a lot less then you think. And they are waiting for an interesting man (like yourself) to step up to the plate.

Wrong Place: This is to supplement the paragraph above. All of the women that I spoke with complained that men have the tendency to approach them in the worst places. "Knowing I will be approached a thousand times takes the fun out of it," as one put it. Become less predictable than most of your gender gentlemen... approach the "Bombshell" where she least expects it. One of the girls I am currently dating, I approached at her worse. Hair was not done; she was in sweats, an oversized shirt and some slippers. But, her eyes captivated me and her ass was amazing... so I approached and succeeded. And when I saw her dressed up... the rest was history. To improve your chances gentlemen... catch the "Bombshell" off guard. Approach her at the library, the coffee shop, the bookstore... in the places where you expect to approach the least and where she expects to be approached the least.

Kind Words: The final misconception about the "Bombshell" is that they get complimented all the time. Many of these women informed me that they could probably count on their hands how many times they have been complimented in the last couple of months. Contrary to popular belief and opinion gentlemen... compliments never get old, no matter how many times you hear them. The thing about compliments is this... it is not what you say... it is how you say it. So the girl has a nice rack you know it... she knows it (you know she does because of the low cut shirt she is wearing). Compliment her on her choice of shirt... she will automatically know what you really mean. However, she will feel good because you complimented her on her style (which women work hard on) and you implicitly let her know that you appreciate her twin set. So compliment the "Bombshell" if she is worthy gentlemen... even to tell her she is beautiful. One time... a friend of mine saw this really hot girl in the mall. He simply walked up to her and said, "Ma'am" I just had to let you know that you are beautiful," and started to walk off. She was like "Wait!" and the proceeded to converse and he got her number.

Again... I mention that these posts are not designed for the newcomers to the site, however I encourage the more experienced to give it some thought.

The Rules... Have Changed

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
You hit it the nail on the head.....

I know so many unattractive girls that are the biggest bi*ches and some of the hottest girls that are nice as can be.

I know a set of twins that goes to my school....9's and neither one of them consider theirselves to be hot. They even seem to be a lil insecure with their looks.

So you was right about that to... but hey I don't need to tell you this..:D

Good stuff man, keep it up.

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Les liaisons dangeureuses.. interressant comme titre. C'est un post tres captivant mais ca revient au message principal qu'il ne faut pas prendre tous ce qu'on nous dit mais il faut simplement en créer sa propre image. Quelquechose qui marcherai tres bien sur une moeuf pourrai faire l'inverse avec une autre.

Bonne serie. quand t'as terminé créer un post avec le lien pour chaque.

biph

PS: altavista.com for translation.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Biphoria
Les liaisons dangeureuses.. interressant comme titre. C'est un post tres captivant mais ca revient au message principal qu'il ne faut pas prendre tous ce qu'on nous dit mais il faut simplement en créer sa propre image. Quelquechose qui marcherai tres bien sur une moeuf pourrai faire l'inverse avec une autre.

biph

Jesus dude... ;)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a DJ.

(don't ask)

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet post, although just being blunt and complimenting (etc...:D) good titties directly can be hella fun at concerts.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Biphoria

biph

I don't think altavista will translate that very well..... so I'll do it for the lazy:

"Les liaisons dangereuses.... interesting title. It's a very captivating post but it comes back to the main message that you must not simply take everything which you are told, but must simply create your own image out of it. Something which may work very well for one person may have the opposite effect on another.
Great series. When you're done, make a post that links all of them together.
Are you french? from Quebec? or just a good french student ;)

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Matrix, i have some questions about this.. and i havent seen you online so ill post em here (i know other people are wonderin the same anyway):

You Say:
"The Hot *****: This type of "Bombshell" is the type that believes she is "untouchable". She walks around with her nose up in the air and all men who dare approach her has not a chance in hell. Many of us would say that unless you can take her on trips around the world or keep her in some Prada shoes, you may as well not try. At the club/bar/school, her ***** shield is always on high... yet men still flock to her. Many of us would say in order to combat the hot *****'s attitude would be to sting her ego with negative hits. In theory... this is suppose to take her off of the pedestal that other men have placed her on and even the playing field. Doing so will make you seem different from all of the other men, and you are on your way to conquering the hot *****.

Untouchable: This type of "Bombshell" is not like the hot *****. The problem with this type is that she is simply incredibly beautiful. She is the kind of woman that is so beautiful, that it is hard to speak around her. At the club/bar/school, every guy wants to approach her... but everyone thinks that they are going to fail. Everyone assumes that a girl like that is simply eye candy... no one ever really dates her."

So i dont get the difference between these two. Why are you UNABLE to talk around the Untouchable but not the hot *****? Isnt the hot ***** just as hot if not hotter? Is the Untouchable the one that doesnt think she is beautiful bc no one talks to her?(u said no one ever really dates her.. the "lonely hearts" as you call them?)

About Kind Words... regular plain old compliments like that... ive heard everyone on here say theyre afc. even a post on this page(on hs forum) were pointing out mistakes some guy made .. i believe the post was called "i just suck." or something. ..anyways

Onto the next topic.. bit more important. Wrong Place:
You said you approached a chick when she was havin a bad hair day. In the bible doesnt it say you shouldnt take rejection personally bc a chick might just have other conflicting reasons why shes in a bad mood (one of the examples was a bad hair day). i dont see why you would approach a girl when shes probly not in a good mood...?
Also...... i dont think this type of info..... well i dont know the right words. I think you should still approach at any place. I mean its not like your gonna see that chick again. Sure ther are places that are better than others.. but if you approach everywhere this wouldnt really be applicable. But for people that never approach in places like libraries bc they think it doesnt feel right or w/e.. i guess this is for them

Alright thats all for now(i think). Tell me your thoughts on this.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have questions... I usually have answers.

So i dont get the difference between these two. Why are you UNABLE to talk around the Untouchable but not the hot *****? Isnt the hot ***** just as hot if not hotter? Is the Untouchable the one that doesnt think she is beautiful bc no one talks to her?(u said no one ever really dates her.. the "lonely hearts" as you call them?)
You are quite able to talk to both of them. In fact "Untouchable" type is (and usually is) the "Hot *****" in the atypical places where we approach (malls, clubs and the like) so they for the most part go hand in hand. "Hot *****" becomes "Untouchable" in places where we are usually not ready to approach. So... these two go hand and hand, the reason why I seperated them is because it represents the two main perceptions of beautiful women.

About Kind Words... regular plain old compliments like that... ive heard everyone on here say theyre afc. even a post on this page(on hs forum) were pointing out mistakes some guy made .. i believe the post was called "i just suck." or something. ..anyways
I understand what everyone on here has said I have said the same things in the past. But what I am telling you is that contrary to popular belief and opinion... regular plain old compliments... really do work... it just depends on how you use them. And simply put... many of us use them very wrongly.

You said you approached a chick when she was havin a bad hair day. In the bible doesnt it say you shouldnt take rejection personally bc a chick might just have other conflicting reasons why shes in a bad mood (one of the examples was a bad hair day). i dont see why you would approach a girl when shes probly not in a good mood...? Also...... i dont think this type of info..... well i dont know the right words. I think you should still approach at any place. I mean its not like your gonna see that chick again. Sure ther are places that are better than others.. but if you approach everywhere this wouldnt really be applicable. But for people that never approach in places like libraries bc they think it doesnt feel right or w/e.. i guess this is for them
You should not take rejection personally... we would agree. I would not approach a woman when she is in a bad mood, dectecting moods are easy, and just because a woman is not dressed up... does not mean she is in a bad mood. I also recommend you approach in any place... we would agree. Unfortunately... many people think that many places are more conductive than others to approach. What this post is saying is "approach everywhere" and always be ready. So again Lost... we would agree.

The Rules... Have Changed

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This is an interesting read I dug up in the SS archives.