Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Legendary Bodybuilder Joe Weider’s Secrets to a Healthy Sex Life

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
Great to see that you still pass your gleanings on the Net with us...Joe Weider...Another Canadian who I actually remember...And I really have to think back to my Childhood,This Guy was going when I was ten or eleven years Old he was contemporary with Charles Atlas and Dr Nautilus used to advertise on the back of Comic Magazines...Things were really primitive then...Down Under there were no Fitness Aids available except Chest expanders,no gyms in my quite Large Town,in fact fitness was paradoxically seen as rather unmanly,I started running in the late fifties and people thought I was a bit weird,I remember going to buy a set of Chest expander Springs in my local Sports Store and after a whispered conversation the Guy showed it to me in the little Office he had behind the Counter,sold it to me for twelve shillings and six pence then wrapped it in brown Paper,that was 1958 amazingly I still used these same springs when on Holidays until I accidentally left them in a New Zealand Motel Room two years ago...But that was the era Joes book was written in...And his advice is really dated,that much of it has stood the test of time is a credit to his wisdom,but as a guide to modern Day marriage?? ...The Modern Relationship has Wives working,Internet dating,mobile Telephones,unsociable working hours and to cap it all Feminism making a modern Day Long Term relationship fraught with problems,certainly the best way to bring up Children,but for my race procreation seems an option fewer take advantage of...Yes "High Speed" avoiding marriage seems the better and for many only option,but having had five kids The benefits of having a couple of loving Daughters around should I fall between the gratings seem greater and greater...Think it through.