Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leg muscles not working properly post-workout

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked out for the first time in 2 months on tuesday. I did some squats (3x5x70), which I felt was heavy. My old max was 95x5. However, the next day and until now, my muscles have been really sore or damaged. I fail to walk properly, stairs hurt to walk down (i also spend a lot more time than i usually would). It mostly hurts in my Quads now, and I think that's because Ive used them the most after tuesday. If I bend my leg, I lose all my strength in it. My legs do work though, I did P.E very successfully the next day.

My question would be what is this, and should I expect it again? I hope it's over tomorrow.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I worked out for the first time in 2 months on tuesday. I did some squats (3x5x70), which I felt was heavy. My old max was 95x5. However, the next day and until now, my muscles have been really sore or damaged. I fail to walk properly, stairs hurt to walk down (i also spend a lot more time than i usually would). It mostly hurts in my Quads now, and I think that's because Ive used them the most after tuesday. If I bend my leg, I lose all my strength in it. My legs do work though, I did P.E very successfully the next day.

My question would be what is this, and should I expect it again? I hope it's over tomorrow.
Well that happened to me the first time I squatted and whenever I would quit squatting and then jump back into it. The first leg workout ends up being intense but after a week I get back into the pace and it doesn't hurt anymore.

I don't think its much, its probably just the fact that you haven't worked out in 2 months. In my experience within a week or 2 you will be around your old weight again and your legs won't hurt.

Btw 70kg or 70lbs?

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same exact thing happen to me last week. It was my arms and legs, and ever since then my legs have been really sore lol.