Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

left nipple madness

Impecable

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

Before I go into details as to why I feel like a sex god, I'd like to introduce myself. I am 20 years of age and attend college. Here my friends, is a relentless supply of pvssy.

I have dated some campus chicks, but recently I have been seeing this HB8, which has been a good experience. Keep in mind, i care nothing about her. For me, its more of a game.

Anyways, when i would take her to bed, she would not have an orgasm once.

Keeping in mind the fact that all women are different, I knew i had to find out what would get her off! I mean, c'cmon, I am not going to allow her to take my man pride on step on it.

I know she wasn't getting off, because when a women does get off, its sort of like this sequence. (from my experience)

1. gets slow (stays still, quits the thrusting)
2.Holds me tight( depending on position)
3.Her pvssy gets really WET (alot more than during intercourse)
4.Eyes get teary.

The advantage they have over us is that they recover from orgasms quick!
You can count 20 seconds, and she will be ready for c!ock, it amazes me.

Well, back to the girl who "does not get off". After two trials of sex, i grew increasingly frustrated. On the third attemp, i did something that really thrusted the sex to the stratosphere.

Having her in the doggy style position, I played with her left nipple (LEFT! not right!) i would usually always caress the right one, but with no reaction.
This filled her with increasing desire, so i kept on fiddling with her LEFT NIPPLE. In another position, i whispered things in her ear, and also continued with the left nipple. Then I lightly caressed her LEFT nipple with my toungue, orgasm symptoms once again.

My friends, to make a long story short i got her to get off 5 (yes, i counted)
times.

She has been showing up randomly to get it. She has an obession now. She is left nipple crazy and needs her left nipple to be serviced whilst having co!ck inside her.

If anyone tries this on another girl, post results!

Reaction score
Brilliant. Personally I just go with the flow, and speed up or slow down according to her body language.. I know I'm doing it right when I'm past out of breath and sweating and at that point the ***** is very wet, loud moaning on her part is usually a good sign as well.. I really don't pay very good attention to a womans orgasm though. All I know is that they have them many more times than us.

Albeit you're doing something right that she's coming back just for the sex, it's obviously amazing sex for her. Good job.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If her right nipple isn't sensitive at all, you could suggest she gets a piercing on (or rather, through) it.

I'm dead serious.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls are different, and are turned on by different things. However, if I bang your girl, I will make sure to give her left some attention ;) Dont think your a sex god, cuz you happen to have found that particular girls button. They all cvm differently, and by different things.

Reaction score
horaholic said:
All girls are different, and are turned on by different things. However, if I bang your girl, I will make sure to give her left some attention ;) Dont think your a sex god, cuz you happen to have found that particular girls button. They all cvm differently, and by different things.
*subtle giggling*

Indeed indeed. :up:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE!! I wish there were more topics talking about sex in this forum! That would be perfect!

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was like that. Her left tit was a lightning rod, the right one a dud.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's only because she's RIGHT handed. On left handed girls it will be the RIGHT nipple.

Why?

Because when they masterbate with their RIGHT hand, they usually stimulate the left nipple to enhance the big O. The body quickly develops a "habit".

This is the same reason why you guys are told to STOP masterbating, because cvmming by hand can become such a "habit" that you body can't respond to a pvssy because it feels different.

((Listens secretly as every guy here turns to their girlfriend and says: "Hey Honey? When you buff one out...."))

Impecable

Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
That's only because she's RIGHT handed. On left handed girls it will be the RIGHT nipple.

Why?

Because when they masterbate with their RIGHT hand, they usually stimulate the left nipple to enhance the big O. The body quickly develops a "habit".

This is the same reason why you guys are told to STOP masterbating, because cvmming by hand can become such a "habit" that you body can't respond to a pvssy because it feels different.

((Listens secretly as every guy here turns to their girlfriend and says: "Hey Honey? When you buff one out...."))
Your theory makes perfect sense. It is very logical that this is the case :yes: