Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lebron James and Stephen Strasburg are MORONS

Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeBron_James#Personal_life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Strasburg#Personal_life

James has two children with his high school sweetheart, Savannah Brinson. The first, LeBron James Jr., was born on October 6, 2004,[70] and the second, Bryce Maximus James, on June 14, 2007.[70][71]

Strasburg was born in San Diego, California. He was married on January 9, 2010, to Rachelle Lackey.[26][27]

So let me get this straight..........Lebron JAmes had his first child at the age of 19, and Strasburg, the next MAJOR SUPERSTAR in baseball, got married at the age of 21.

So both of these men, around the age of 19-21 have made MAJOR life changing decisions in their dating life, all before realizing that they can have as much sex as they want with as many absolutely BEAUTIFUL women for many years to come..............they will both wind up like Tiger Woods, guaranteed without a DOUBT!!!

I mean HOLY FVCK!!! When I was 21 years old, I also thought I loved a girl good enough to marry her...........and of course I was an inexperienced moron, and luckily she dumped me before I could do anymore damage TO MYSELF..............how IN THE HELL can these SUPER FAMOUS millionaire YOUNG athletes pretty much GIVE AWAY their pvssy-getting-potential to marry and have kids with some gold-digging CVNT, and all AT THE TENDER FVCKING AGE OF 19-21!!!!!!!

HOW INSANELY STUPID IS ALL OF THIS???? I THINK I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY ABOUT HOW STUPID MEN ARE!!!!!!

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
have kids with some gold-digging CVNT
I definitely see where you're coming from and agree that they are probably gonna end up like Tiger, but I think that right there is the answer - they decided to be with someone who they were with BEFORE they were famous, to avoid getting with some gold digger

Reaction score
sportskid13 said:
I definitely see where you're coming from and agree that they are probably gonna end up like Tiger, but I think that right there is the answer - they decided to be with someone who they were with BEFORE they were famous, to avoid getting with some gold digger

wrong buddy,

these women saw the potential in these guys to earn millions in the very near future.

A young kid who is 17 or 18 years old HAS NO BUSINESS committing to some "little girl" and getting married/having kids at such a young age, it's completel illogical and practically retarded!!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh damn....i just realised james was younger then me.....depresing - i feel old:down:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeBron's mom was reportedly gangbanging his teammates. Some say that stress from the scandal was responsible for his poor play in this year's postseason.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure LeBron and his girlfriend have some sort of deal in place where he can mess around on her. That's often the arrangement in high-profile relationships like LeBron's and it would explain why they aren't married. Regardless, I'm willing to bet LeBron just knocked that girl up on accident when he was 19 and he stays with her to keep his image clean. I doubt there was any sort of premeditation on Lebron's or his girlfriend's behalf.

And Strasburg, I'm pretty sure that guy is a Mormon. He doesn't have to worry about becoming like Tiger - he can have as many wives and sexual flings as he wants :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are making millions of dollars, getting pinched in the divorce isn't going to hurt your other millions of dollars, but if you are making around 35 thousands and you give half of it away every year then it will hurt.

Also it is foolish not to think that those guys aren't getting laid like rockstars on the side by groupies all the time.