Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

leaving messages

Demon Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you call a chick do you ever leave a message if she does not answer?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, its polite to and secondly thats what they're there for.

id suggest not leaving too many msgs though. one only.

leave a short msg, be to the point.
do not leave msgs like
"i just called, to say..i love you.."..thats lionels job.
"hey..just thought id call.."
"i guess you're too busy.."

call if you have smtn important to say..say it eg

hey just calling to confirm tonights date, meeting you at Xpm at X spot. see ya then.

also dont say anything you think you'll regret saying later.
hence why the keep to the point msg.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey it's [name]...call me back"

or,

"Hey it's [name]...I'll try you later"

Keep it simple and you'll increase your chances at getting a call back.

If you just met this girl, I'd send her a funny text message first to establish the line of communication. Girl almost ALWAYS respond to those, and once they've responded to you, they would feel rude to blow off your calls. Girl do NOT feel bad about not returning a call from a guy they just met.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave what's called cliffhanger messages.

Say something like "Hey, this is John, I had something to ask you about. Give me a call back." or "Hi, Jane, this is John. I have something very interesting to tell you, so give me a call back."

Who the hell wants to call someone back for saying "Hey, it's me call me back"? That's not very intriguing.

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to use this one
"Hey it's me JAS, you have some explaining to do... i can't believe you just...." hang up

Aristotle

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot about the tone of your voice, and I think this is especially important when you leave a message. Once a girl left me message and she sounded like a little squirmy girl, but when I called her back and talked to her over the phone she sounded like the woman that I had met.

Also, the tone of your voice when you leave a message says a lot about your reaction to the person not picking up the phone. Make sure to have a healthy, confident voice that suits you.

Say something along the lines of: Hey (her name), this is (your name), I'm just calling to say hello and to see how your doing. I hope to hear from you soon, (your name).

The only reason you ever leave more than 1 message before she calls you back is if it is an absolute emergency situation.