Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leaving a message for this one...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this really hot chick at a club the other night. She's the type of girl that probably gets alot of calls so there will be an answering machine...she said it will most likely be.

What do you think I should be saying? A reminder of who I was- where we were and what we were talking about. Or just leave my name and see if she remembers?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, don't leave a message. Just call her later at night when she's more likely to be home.

brodrick1us

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just leave a name and where we met and if she was relaly feeling you she will call back

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brodrick1us
I would just leave a name and where we met and if she was relaly feeling you she will call back
Okay, that's officially the worst advice I've seen on this board all summer.

I'm sure you already know this much, but DON'T rely on her to call you back. That's putting the ball in her court. Call her when you think she's around to pick up the phone.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool. But she told me specifically that she will call me back...to leave a message because she never picks up.

The Business Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call late hoping she will pick up, and if she doesn't, leave your name and number and say you will try to call back later. Give her a call about every other day until she either picks up or calls you back.