Leave the girls alone, until u've got job/$

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and your education secured, or you will end up having nothing but kids, never get to go anywhere or have anything. A man can wait until he's 35 to have kids, a woman until she's 30, and that's if you don't adopt. Believe me, money worries destroy lots of relationships. If you dont build your money making ability in your youth, you will never have anything, period. The P**s can wait. Don't let it destroy you. You will not BELIEVE how bad those teenaged "hotties" will look in 15 years, most of them. Get one who has PROVEN that she won't get fat, become a drunk, etc, by 10 or more years of living like she cares about herself. Better yet, go overseas and get an Asian gal. None of them smoke or drink, and very few are or get fat later. There are millions of lovely women there who are just waiting for you to bring them here. So relax, there is no pressure on you at all, once you realize this in your heart of hearts.

Rhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the high school forum. We're just dating recreationally. But you're right, education is the most important thing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny you say this because I am almost finished earning my MBA. I own my own two story brick house, 40 acres of land, bought a brand new truck in July that had a $48,000 price tag, very minimal debt along with a 750 credit rating, I know how to save $$$. recently I was picked over by a single mom for a guy who works in a shop installing stereo equipment. drives a 90's model Ford Ranger with Wal-mart spinners, has a GED, just moved back in with his mom after he and his ex brokeup, and does nothing but piss, moan, and whine in his facebook status about how bad his luck is and why nobody likes him.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
count yourself lucky, man. She's an idiot, so why would you want her?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, go for it for fun. If you leave it you won't have real skill or options when you get older. If I hit 35 and have to settle because I want kids that's redeculous.

For these years, it should be looked at as completely casual and as a source of entertainment. Entertainment which should involve a condom.