Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leave her wanting more...ideas

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read and heard a lot from friends that are good in the game to "leave her wanting more". If you are good at this, how do you go about it? Have any storied or methods that you use over and over to get that result?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? Want for more what? Want for you? For sex?

The ideas are endless, but they all involve you removing yourself from the scene. I once gave my main plate a ride home, we made out in the car for 10 minutes in front of her house while I put on some cheesy 'romantic' music, and then kicked her out of the car. I sometimes, but not always, walk her to the metro station, make out and then push her off to catch a metro. If by wanting more you mean sex, make sure to shove your hands down her pants while you're dropping her off. I've more than once fingered her until she had soaking wet panties on the station platform, only to push her in the metro and then run off.

The trick is simple: Make sure you are in control of when you leave. However, don't leave unexpected, just announce it early on and then go, even(or esp.) if she begs you to stay.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More along the lines of after the initial interaction, making her want to hear more from you. If I'm at the point where I'm in her panties, it's cake from there, I mean more so in the start of the interaction. For example after having a good initial interaction, I tend to blow it by not giving them a good reason to WANT to follow up with me. Psychologically getting them to want to hear more from me early on is what I mean. Like not being an open book, it's my nature to be like that, so I'de like to learn how to be more mysterious from those that pull it off well.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
What do you mean by that? Want for more what? Want for you? For sex?

The ideas are endless, but they all involve you removing yourself from the scene. I once gave my main plate a ride home, we made out in the car for 10 minutes in front of her house while I put on some cheesy 'romantic' music, and then kicked her out of the car. I sometimes, but not always, walk her to the metro station, make out and then push her off to catch a metro. If by wanting more you mean sex, make sure to shove your hands down her pants while you're dropping her off. I've more than once fingered her until she had soaking wet panties on the station platform, only to push her in the metro and then run off.

The trick is simple: Make sure you are in control of when you leave. However, don't leave unexpected, just announce it early on and then go, even(or esp.) if she begs you to stay.
are you fuking serious? pushing her on the metro and run off, kicking her out the car? ur a rude fuker, lol. you can still leave her wanting me without being a jerk you know?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
are you fuking serious? pushing her on the metro and run off, kicking her out the car? ur a rude fuker, lol. you can still leave her wanting me without being a jerk you know?
There's a subtle difference here between being a jerk, and being extremely playful. I understand that my actions come off as being a jerk, but all of this is being playful with her. Telling her to get out of the car at 3:30 in the morning because I want to go to bed and she can't explain to her parents why she isn't sleeping home for the 4th time that week, results in me dropped her off and then tell her to get out.

The moments where I slip my hands in her pants to get her really horny usually happens AFTER we already had sex. Last wednesday we had sex 3 times and she had 6 or 7 orgasms, so I just wanted to give her a little souvenier for on the way home :p. And she does the same thing to me. I've had her several times trying to drive me wild in a club by rubbing over my pants, or giving me looks.

But sometimes you just to have be the man, and take charge. Girls love it when you take charge and be very playful.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can tell internally when things are at a high. that's when you bail soon after. dont wait for the high to wear off.