Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leave a message?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll get right down to it: what are your guys' takes on leaving messages on answering machines if you absoluetly can't reach a chick?

I met this one girl Friday and got the number. I been trying to call today, but keep getting an answering message. This same girl has been recently talking to female friends of mine about why I haven't called. She's kinda curious as to why I asked for the number in the first place.

Anyway I'm thinking if I can't reach her tonight I might leave a small message so she at least knows I'm not ignoring her. Something along the lines of "Hey it's ShizamDaMan, guess you're not here right now so I'll try again some other time. Peace out." I prefer the 3 day rule to contact and don't really feel like waiting any longer. She's already wondering why the hell I haven't called, and the mystery is there now :D

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't like leaving messages on anyone's voicemail, but that's just me. Leaving messages is fine as long as you keep it short and to the point. Most importantly, only do it once. I'm sure you know this, but few things are less attractive to a girl then coming home to find multiple messages from the same guy on her answering machine.

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a DeAngelo newsletter some time back about this...or maybe it was a DJ Newsletter tip...

Anyway, leave a short message on her answering machine that says something like this..."Hey, this is ShizamDaMan...Guess you're not here right now. Tell you what, gimme a call at EXACTLY 8:33PM tomorrow night at 555-5555 and we'll talk."

Now, make sure to pick some random time out of the blue for this. Something weird. (In other words, not 8:00 or 8:30. EXACTLY 8:33.)

Then, when she calls you at 8:33 the next night, and if she got the message she probably will. Immediately interrupt her and say, "It's 8:32." and hang up. Yes, hang up. (Make sure you say this in a playful tone and make sure she knows what you've said so she doesn't think you just hung up.)

She'll call you back a minute later laughing her ass off if all has gone well.

Now, I've never tried this. But, it seemed funny to me, so I thought I'd let you in on it.

Good luck.

bibby18

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds fun Drowning! Thats what I would do.

But before i called the first time i would either make a decision whether i was going to talk to a machine or not, becuase if she has caller ID it will show you calling like 3 or 4 times before you actually talked to the machine.