Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning to Stand Up to American Women

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a citizen originally from a foreign country who's been living in America now for almost 12 years, one of the things I've realized based on my personal experience, is that for some reason, women here in America seem to be more spoiled and put on pedestals than those in other parts of the world. They are used to men constantly seeking their attention, chasing after them, singing praises to them, kissing their feet and asses. Just look at the countless commercials on American TV and how they portray male/female relationships. The guy is often the desperate one seeking the woman's attention, while she makes use of her power to either choose to accept him, or reject him and make his life "miserable." In no other arena do American women seem to have in my opinion, an unfair and imbalanced power over men than in the dating game.

When I first came to the United States from my home country in Central Africa over 12 years ago, adjusting to the dating culture of this country was quite tough. I was raised in a society which continually stressed (and still stresses) the importance of being polite and courteous. Respect for elders, smiling at strangers, calling most people "Sir" or "Madam," etc. In my country, and even in a good number of European nations, it wasn't perceived to be a weakness by women if a man was considered polite or "nice." If anything, women would be drawn to such traits. They didn't want to end up with jerks and abusive boyfriends as husbands. They wanted to bring home to their parents, men who their parents could be proud of.

Considering these experiences, adapting to the cut-throat nature of American dating during my years as an undergraduate student in college, was extremely difficult. I was always afraid to get into confrontations with women even if they were rude to me; I was scared to tell them my mind, I was willing to do anything to please them even if it meant going against my own comfort. During those days, a woman could yell in my face and I will back off and tremble and be blown off by the wind. It was not surprising to me therefore that back then, I was routinely put in the "friends zone" by undergraduate women in college and passed over for the so-called "bad boys" and thugs, by women I felt attracted to. One group of women who I particularly had a hard time trying to stand up to and connecting with, were young, African-American women, who typically tend to be so outspoken, they could care less if their words prick your heart like a sharp sword.

But folks, something has changed. Ever since I began lifting weights consistently now since last spring and my muscles and overall body has significantly improved and developed, not only am I getting second looks from *****y women who normally wouldn't have given me the time of day, but I seem to look physically more imposing to them and they for sure know that they can't disrespect me anymore...because I will put them in their place. So I want to encourage those of you who may be currently going through what I experienced in the past. Do not despair. Keep your heads up and don't be afraid to stand up to American women. Show them that you are the man. Never let them walk over you and step on your toes and disrespect you. Trust me, you will discover that underneath all that self-centeredness and arrogance, many American women are a bunch of insecure wimps. Don't be afraid to say "no" to a woman when she suggests that you both go to a particular place for lunch or dinner, even if you originally might have thought it was a good idea. Develop a back bone.

In the past few months, I've had several experiences that are helping me become a better person. I've gotten over one-it-is and a woman who in the end actually proved to not be worth my time. I stood up to a *****y woman at my gym who had the nerve to get up from her seat and yell in my face. She was greatly humbled when I told her not to talk to me like that, to get out of my face and to not disrespect me because I wasn't going to tolerate any crap from her. While I am not a big fan of online dating, I went on an adventure on a personals site, and it gave me additional experience in terms of standing up to American women. One of the women I was talking to from the site, a 37-year-old divorced woman, kept on filling each of her emails with a harshness in tone that is impossible to describe in words. She was attempting to punish me and stereotype me for the negative experiences she's had with the previous men in alive. Almost every email contained the "F" and "S" words, she always wanted to have the upper hand in every conversation, called my integrity into question and put me on the defensive more times than I could count.

Finally, I wrote her back an email more outspoken and harsher than anything she had written to me before, giving her a piece of my mind. I told her I wasn't going to tolerate any more curse words from her or her attempting to stereotype me like the men she's met in her life. I reminded her that she's not the only person in the world who's had bad experiences in terms of dating and relationships and warned her that I wasn't interested in hearing about her past. We were supposed to set up a date that weekend, but I canceled, stating that given her behavior, it would be inappropriate for us to meet. I told her to go back and reexamine every email she has written to me and notice the tone and the harshness. I wasn't going to take that crap from her anymore. Of course, what happened next? She wrote me an email apoplogy, doesn't use curse words anymore, and goes out of her way to reach me by phone and email. Now, the power between us is all in my hands and her insecurity has been revealed.

The second and last woman gave me her phone number via email, we had emailed very briefly earlier. I called her up when I got her number so we could talk as she suggested, but was surprised when I tried to get a hold of her again, to hear her respond to my test message saying that "Because of the questions you asked me, I'm not interested. Sorry." Then she went on to call me sleazy and cheap, etc. So I fought back. This was a woman who in her email, claimed to have both brains and beauty because she was an attorney. I told her that she comes across as very rude and confrontational, adn that for someone who boasts about having brains and being an attorney, she's rather superficial, inconsiderate, heartless and insensitive, and that I have no tolerance for such women. She threw a jab at me and I threw another one back. Finally, she gave up and I told her that I deserved a lot better, and that I had a heart and feelings. "Then, stop texting me," she said. I responded telling her not to misinterpret my text messages as an attempt to regain contact with her. I told her I had to express my feelings, and that she shouldn't think for a minute that when she insults and disrespects me, I will back down and not defend myself. That was it. I stood up for myself once again, and she now knew that I wasn't the kind of guy who could be pushed around.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to congratulate you on all accounts an encourage you to continue this journey. It will lead to a vast amoun of personal experience and personal power. Why? Because you are taking ACTION! That's right. Instead of thinking "I should say this and do that" you are doing those things and I commend you. You are learning and seeing outcomes to different situations and ways of communicating. KEEP COMMUNICATING. Learn to use language to express ideas both linear and non-linear so that you are free to take your conversations and relationships anywhere you want them to go.

I think many of us agree that you are sharing your experiences to benefit all of us and also to get them out of your head and onto the screen is therapuetic in a way. Keep it up!

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed.. I wonder if there's a deserved backlash brewing in the USA. I talk with older guys, many of whom are divorced. They got married for 15 years or so.. had some kids.. the woman then just walks, cleans them out in some divorce settlement, etc. The guys ask if it's worthwhile to have the marriage to begin with.

If this is a woman's idea of romance, they just don't understand romance. As this becomes more the norm, men are just asking if a marriage is worth it. And, in the end, the woman looses but does not want to admit it. She gets a brief marriage, and grows old alone.. how did she do herself a favor? Or, guys just avoid her, and her dreams of having kids fade.

It's up to us to see this and speak truth into the situation.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think american women are bad... lol you should try Canadian women.

err........!!!!!!

The last canadian woman i took on a date wouldn't stop *****ing about men. ***** ***** ***** *****... all the dates she went on. etc.
She then tried to b!tch about me not saying anything. I told her simply that I was just trying to be a good listener. It was funny.. for every stupid thing she said. I was just honest and I challenged her with very simple comments. I provided examples of how I was all the things that "women want" . She was shocked at my comebacks.

I even made the comment . "if someone is always complaining about the opposite sex then they will complain about you behind your back" She agreed. it was sooo funny.

Anyway,this was very disrespectfull and I almost left my coffee that night.

So I totally agree with the OP because this is very common with americanized women. All they do is sit around an ***** about men. They get in their little witch covens and stir the pot of hate and biterness.

After a lot of bad experiences I no longer waste my time with them. Sure i may date them for a good joke once and a while but i expect nothing good from them. They are too immature for a relationship with a man. They are very selfish creatures who don't give a **** for a mans feelings.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

To everyone who took the time to respond, and especially 00Kevin, I want to thank you all for your comments. American women definitely have serious problems. I'm by no means a naturally confrontational or verbally abusive kind of guy, but with American women, you have to be extremely firm. You ahve to be hard, very hard. Otherwise, they will walk all over you. They are so used to being worshiped and put on pedestals by desperate men to the point where it's unimaginable for them to think that any man can put them in their place and tell them off when they cross the line. I just don't give them a chance to disrespect me at all.

Just last week or so, I had another experience. I was at a pizza shop at a university campus here in Philadelphia, and one of the student employees, a female, started giving off an attitude and was very rude to me (upon realizing that I have a different accent) when I was next in line to pick up my slice of pizza and pay for my order. She kept saying to me, with a funny, disrespectful look in her eyes: "What? What?" And I could guess that she was at the most a sophomore in college. There's no way I would let someone like that disrespect me, a 28 year old graduate student.

So I just kept my cool and with my deep, stern voice, and a straight face (not smiling), emphasized clearly: "I said-I orded one slice of caesar pizza." Realizing that I wasn't going to take that crap from her and that I was obviously offended and upset, she began to panic. I could see the fear in her eyes when she gave me my change, and then she gave a forceful smile. Bunch of wimps. It's just amazing how insecure and wimpy they are on the inside. I think a lot of it too could be due to the fact that many of them (not all) have generally lived very sheltered lives and haven't had to struggle and hustle like some of us who went to high schools where students didn't even have access to computers and had to hand-write each of their assignments, where you had to engage in hard manual labor to help your family make ends meet, etc. It's such a shame. That's why I felt very satisfied when I told one of the women I had been talking to online about a week and a half ago, that I didn't give a damn that she was an attorney. I made it clear to her that I wasn't a pushover and that she shouldn't even dream that when she insults me and disrespects me, I will back down and not defend myself. Of course, it ended there.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think PUAs, DJs and MRAs all go hand-in-hand.

You are NOT ALONE - we all face the same common enemy here. 2nd wave feminism was sponsored by elite interests to divide the American family unit - in order to conquer it later with the NW0. Anyhow, the more you read MRA sites...the more you will realize this larger gameplan and the treacherous behavior in women it's spawned...and grow a stronger backbone...which will also help your inner game. Your knowledge will conquer your fear and your anger your timidness.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
I think PUAs, DJs and MRAs all go hand-in-hand.

You are NOT ALONE - we all face the same common enemy here. 2nd wave feminism was sponsored by elite interests to divide the American family unit - in order to conquer it later with the NW0. Anyhow, the more you read MRA sites...the more you will realize this larger gameplan and the treacherous behavior in women it's spawned...and grow a stronger backbone...which will also help your inner game. Your knowledge will conquer your fear and your anger your timidness.
Lets not go into masons, NWO, Elite, jew control, Satanic cults just yet uh!

Now i am all for people developing a backbone but lets not confuse that with a solid stick rammed up the back side either! Seems to me all is not as it seems and some-one is trying a little TO HARD to be confrontational.

I Remember the GYM post if it is the same one i recall a bit back and it seems the someone who was fishing for an excuse to roll some whopping on the feminist culture.

Not all women are blundering evil bitc* spawn of the world, i would prefer not the frequent a site where the majority are a bunch of women hating effiminates, to me there is no difference then a feminist its just this way we KNOW who is wearing the trousers. If i feel a strong foundation of the DJ base are actually closet women haters this site will be removed of my fav list.

No i wont congratulate anyone on standing up to women for the sake of standing up to women, me life is too short and i would simply move on, why prove anything?
Oh thats right we have to stand up to the pedistal princess of the world...........
Well whilst you go on your mission to stand up to women me i will enjoy them for there rights and wrongs.
The OP did it ever once cross your mind these women may have been toying with you to or teasing you? Nope guess not the seperation of the Feminie culture is too hard to knock down.

I passed this level of shi* along time ago.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116250
^^ original thread of the gym.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i haven't experienced the american woman and i probably never will but i find the best women i've dated with a good head on their shoulders are the poor country girl. actually my girl is one. these girls aren't spoiled. they learn to respect their dads who work hard to bring in as much as he can, even if it's not much and they stay away from fast food because they were raised on steak and potatoes.

not only do they have respect for men. they literally do everything. they aren't the typical me,me,me girl. i don't know how to change a tire and i get sneered at when a bunch of guys see a beautiful girl changing the tire while i'm standing back smoking and observing. i can't figure out instructions how to build a tv stand but these women can. most times guys always go out of their way to buy their women something special. the country girl listens to what videogames i like and when their released she surprises me with it. some guys wonder what does a beautiful girl see in that guy. i wonder myself....nah.

so head to the country. thats where the last of the real great women are

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
this site is exactly what is wrong with america/canada/uk/australia. a bunch of guys who spend way too much time chasing after older chubsters. i think most should be ashamed of themselves. there are places on this earth (learn russian) where drop dead gorgeous girls are all over the place and easy to talk to. places where you can quit acting macho and just be yourself. being yourself is the key to being happy. this site trains males to be something they are not.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky0000.. if this site is so bad, how come you made it to Senior DJ?

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have the one thing that we need worse than anything. But we have the one thing that THEY need. And we forget this. Because we're stupid.

It's a simple equation. We need sex. They need our attention. We can blackmail them with this. It does work, I swear.

If you're the one guy in the club or the wedding reception or wherever who is NOT going nuts over the "pedestal princess" / AW there are two ways it can go:

1.) She won't notice because she's enjoying the attention from the chumps she won't sleep with;

2.) She will notice you because you are the only guy who isn't fawning at her feet. If she notices you now, she will start trying to get your attention. Make her earn it. Doesn't matter if you weigh 300 lbs and have zits. If you're unimpressed by her bull---- -- and even better, if you call her on it -- you will have shown her that you're above the crowd. You're better than them. You are, therefore, worthy. This is why aloof bad boys, and even outright @--holes, get hot chicks.

American girls act as if they bleed rivers of gold every 28 days. Put them in their place, and watch them stand in line for the guy they can't get.

I've had at least a dozen girls follow me out of clubs after I've told them I'd had enough of their s--t and walked out. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that women tangle up their strong emotions. Pi$$ one off, confuse her, hurt her feelings a bit, and she'll follow you to the ends of the earth for awhile -- if you mattered enough to hurt her, then you MUST have some kind of worth. As best I can figure, this is how they think. Anyway, it's how I play a good half of my game (the other half is simply wandering into the sights of a hottie who's looking to hook up, and making it all seem like her idea, but that's a different story), and it works really well.

Good post, Frank.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
i made it to senior dj because i come on here to remember why i have spent the better part of the last five years dedicating my life to a place that most of you couldn't find on a map. believe it or not, i once had a promising future in the west. i was on the fast track to becoming a luxury suv driving fool with the middle aged wife and 2.3 screaming kids. the bbq's, the strip clubs, football sundays, reunions, etc. it was all within grasp. then i tossed it all away so that i could live a strange male fantasy in a place known more for nuclear disaster than progressive living. if it wasn't for this site and men's magazines i wouldn't have the motivation to sit around in airports waiting for my klm flights to take me away.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youknowtherest said:
Women have the one thing that we need worse than anything. But we have the one thing that THEY need. And we forget this. Because we're stupid.

It's a simple equation. We need sex. They need our attention. We can blackmail them with this. It does work, I swear.

If you're the one guy in the club or the wedding reception or wherever who is NOT going nuts over the "pedestal princess" / AW there are two ways it can go:
This seems like a good theory on paper, but I've never actually noticed it in real life. I mean sure when it comes to someone you know over a period of time, but being the "one guy at the bar who doesn't pay attention to the ladies" has definitely never, ever worked for me.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there are actually a few good american girls but most are overweight and overconfident in themselves ( where they buy those magic body distortion mirrors that make them feel sexy is unknown to me) the legal system is skewed toward women in divorce cases.. anyways I am a fan of kevin federline cause he got what girls usually get from men.. don't see why there are so many haters.. it will get worse-- there are way too many apologists and AFCs out there

Reaction score
Franky baby, let me state what no one else will whisper -- the average American women is a hor!!!!! I repeat, a hor!!!! Men in America love hors and are hormongers!! The only men who know how to handle these hors are PIMPS!!! Pimps put hors in their place or the hor gets replaced!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Franky baby, let me state what no one else will whisper -- the average American women is a hor!!!!! I repeat, a hor!!!! Men in America love hors and are hormongers!! The only men who know how to handle these hors are PIMPS!!! Pimps put hors in their place or the hor gets replaced!!
I agree.

just don't become a pimp that can't find work for his hoes.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
That's why I felt very satisfied when I told one of the women I had been talking to online about a week and a half ago, that I didn't give a damn that she was an attorney. I made it clear to her that I wasn't a pushover and that she shouldn't even dream that when she insults me and disrespects me, I will back down and not defend myself. Of course, it ended there.
The one thing you will find common about americanized women is that they think their career and education is their ticket out of the bondage of slavery that men put them in. Women who are focused on their career are doing it for very twisted reasons. They are told that being a house wife is slavery and that they should not EVER need a man.

Americanzied women often tell me about their education but the truth is that I couldn't care less about it. A good woman for me could be a starving artist or even a poor girl on the street.

All I care about is her level of maturity, her respect for men and herself, and her capacity to be someone who is nurturing.

A womans career and education means NOTHING to a man. Those are not the qualities that men give a shi-t about.

After you date non americanized women like I have for a few years and you meet americanized women again. It is very easy to look at them in the face and basically have pity on them. You know they will have few children if any and will be divorced in their 40s. Their legacy in this life will be cut short and they will die unloved. Their DNA will thankfully be eliminated from the gene pool

The sad thing is that there are many men (AFCs) in their early 20s who will have to learn the hard way . They will go through much pain trying to deal with defective women.

The wonderfull thing about non americanized women is that you can be yourself and they will give everything to you. They will cook, love you, and be understanding. They are also more mature about relationships.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500, you are totally right!

I work in the hotel business and have for many years. Some of the women I meet are nasty tempered, foul mouthed, and rude beyond belief. The more wealthy the woman, the more vile she is. There was a time when no self-respecting woman would use foul language, now it seems the have contest on who can use the "F" word most in a conversation.

Manners and polite behavior has become a thing of the past. It's rare that a clerk will say "thank you for shopping" and if they do, they don't make eye contact and sound as if they couldn't care less if you dropped dead on the spot.

Stand your ground Frank2500! Don't let the b!tches get you down.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
The one thing you will find common about americanized women is that they think their career and education is their ticket out of the bondage of slavery that men put them in.
I'm a bonded servant???? :confused: And here I thought I was going back to college for the fun of it!:rock: