Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

learning about drinks

Reaction score
i've just turned 19 (legal age to drink in canada)--now i am legal i would like to learn more about different types of alcoholic drinks,
i have had shots and beer for the past few years but i have always admired guys who know their stuff when they order different ****tails and mixed drinks

how do i learn more?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Start with what you enjoy the most. I'm a Jack Daniels man myself and have all but fell in love with J.D. Green label. splash some Diet Coke in their with a couple of limes. Heaven in a glass.

It's like cigars. You won't know how to educate your pallette until you've tried a few.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEP... i learned a bit in wine and beverage class because all we did was drink wine and beer (tasting... but sometimes taisting happend before class too). But dont knock a certain type of alchole untill you tried the good stuff of that brand. i HATED tequlia and told everyone after i had jose cuavo (however you spell that). But then i got patron (get yellow) and you can drinkt hat straight and its smooth and makes your chest feel like its on fire... and cazadores is good; these are only about 40 bucks a bottle so its not bad... and they will **** you up. Effin vodka is good in my opinion, i am not a fan of grey goose (i am going to catch **** for that)... you can tell if vodka is good if you cant taist it, as stupid as that sounds... i love jack, i like it more mixed. just try a lot of brands, mabe a diffrent bottle a week with friends.

Wine is a WHOLE diffrent world because it changes so ****ing much year by year, thats why they have people that get paid to learn that ****.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livinlifehard said:
Effin vodka is good in my opinion, i am not a fan of grey goose (i am going to catch **** for that)... you can tell if vodka is good if you cant taste it, as stupid as that sounds...
Grey Goose is good, but not great. One interesting thing I've learned is that you can actually buy cheap store-brand vodka and use a Britta water filter to filter out the impurities. After 3-4 filtrations, the cheap vodka is almost indistinguishable from the $40/bottle vodka. You end up using up the filters about 5 times more quickly when you filter alcohol instead of water, but the money you save is well worth it.

Another thing I forgot to mention - use wikipedia to learn more about different alcohol. It will end up telling you more than you want to know, but if you retain 10% of the info you read then you'll come off as a drinking genius...