Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

learn to TRUST other people

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO YOU TRUST OTHER PEOPLE?
Attempting to achieve anything in life by yourself is the perfect formula for failure and frustration. Not much in life gets accomplished without the help and support of others. Whether you want to build a business, start a family, or make new friendships, you will at some point need to trust the intention of those around you.

If you have lived enough, you have probably experienced disappointments and situations where other people have hurt you or let you down. If you have experienced several disappointments, it is very possible that you have now built for yourself a thick protective layer around you that prevents you from trusting the intention of others, in order to keep you safe. This can serve as a protective factor, and could be beneficial, but it could also prevent you from moving on in life. Having protective shields around you is likely to prevent you from ever having a real connection with another person, and you are likely to prevent yourself the opportunity to create a new relationship, or friendship that could potentially help you achieve your dreams in the long term.

If you have been hurt by others in the past, then it’s VERY easy to mistrust the intentions of those around you, it is very easy to misinterpret anything they do and assume that they are trying to do something that will lead to hurt and disappointment. This can lead to us feeling suspicious and mistrustful of others. This can lead to an inability to trust the intentions of your partner, which may lead to jealousy, control, insecurity, or anger that you are likely to project towards them, when it may be possible that they never had the intention to hurt, or to do you wrong in the first place.

Lack of trust can also prevent you from forming the alliances and friendships needed in order to succeed in your field and ultimately achieve your goals. If you are to accomplish anything in life, it is VERY important to deal with our own issues around our ability to trust other’s intentions. I personally believe that it is important to give people the benefit of the doubt, and trust in their intentions, UNLESS THEY PROVE OTHERWISE.

Don’t jumpt to conclusions, and don’t assume that someone is going to act in a way that will hurt you unless you have clear evidence that this is so. Assuming and projecting your own insecurities from past disappointments, into your current relationships, is a perfect ingredient to destroy relationships. Lack of trust in your friends and partners, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, is the perfect receipt for the development of insecurity, conflict, breakups, divorces, and dissociation of friendships.

Before you make an assumption in regards to the intentions of another person, ask yourself whether your assumptions are based on reality, or whether they are based on accumulated past experiences that brought you hurt and pain. If your current decisions are based on past hurt, stop yourself and don’t allow this spill into your current relationships.

Allow yourself to trust in other’s intentions, and don’t jump into conclusions UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE, and allow yourself the opportunity to form strong bonds with those around you.

Have a nice week
Piero P

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Trust needs to be earned before you start trusting others for the hell of it. Many a man have been conned and taken for a ride by unscrupulous men and women all in the name of trust. Con artists and shady women always go after men who trust too much to screw them over. Know the person well before you are comfortable enough give them your trust.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Don't think its a good idea to BLINDLY trust anyone just for the hell of it. There must be a balance. it's a good idea to learn to look for red flags and indicators that may tell you that, hey this person its definitely not someone I want to trust. I think this is healthy

but if all your decisions are based on jumping to conclusions solely based on past experiences without first making an effort to give the person the opportunity to prove himself or herself, then this is were im coming from

Even guys here, who have a gf, sometimes are quick to judge their Gfs and jump into conclusions, thinking that she is about to cheat out of nothingness and no real evidence

why? because they were hurt in the past. I just prefer to train myself to never allow myself to project or make an assumption based on past events, without evidence of it

for instance, to confront a gf that she doesn't like you anymore because she is not responding to your texts, without gaining more evidence and looking at the big picture of different behaviors in different contexts, etc.