Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learn to "ignore" a woman

ccdeville

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i use the word ignore i use it in the sense that in the beginning of getting to know a woman you should not shower all of your attention on her. You don't have to do all the chasing. I learned this about women a long time ago

When I was 19 my mother used to babysit this cute little 5 year old girl we nicknamed Muffin. Now of course everyone loves little girls and everyone is always telling them how cute they are, pinching thier cheeks and showering all kinds of attention on her. It was no different for little Muffin.

Myself, not being so impressed with young children, I used to come home interact with my family, eat dinner and eventually go to my room hardly acknowleging Muffins presence. And when i did speak to Muffin I spoke to her as if she were an adult. Not making little baby sounds and pinching her cheeks like everyone else did. Amazingly she would follow me all over the house just to see what i was doing. She would ask me all kinds of questions in her own childish way and wanted to spend time with me, even though everyone else was paying her the attention. One day after being annoyed at Muffin constantly trying to be my shadow, I asked my mother why this little girl wouldn't leave me alone. And mom answered "It's because everyone else showers her with attention and you ignore her". After about a year of my mom babysitting for her I made a deal with Muffins mother to babysit and take her to school because I needed the money. Since she was now my responsibility I began to care for her more. She became like the little sister I never had and are friends to this day (shes 20)

The point is that women don't change much. By the time a girl grows up shes already accustomed to being the center of attention. She expects it, especially from men. And as with anything, when you expect it, you usually take it for granted.

As a DJ you have to break the pattern that she expects. When you talk to her, talk as if you would to anyone else, almost as if to say 'I get along with everyone'. Don't call her everyday and shower attention upon her right away. Force her to come to you by not doing what every other poor sap has already done. You stand out by being different.

[This message has been edited by ccdeville (edited 03-21-2002).]

[This message has been edited by ccdeville (edited 03-21-2002).]

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope there are no pedos here.

------------------
/Turbobird

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. And the hotter the girl, the more it annoys the hell out of her. Often I have seen that turn into interest.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ccdeville:
Hell No!!!

HAHAHA. I menat pedos who will use your tip.

Nice tip. I think it will work on older chicks too.

------------------
/Turbobird

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but I am not disagreeing with your tip here. I am not angry with you but I am just angry with myself.

I tried this so-called "Ignore tactic" a few times but it didn't work for me. In my experience, I feel that this tactic works on girls that are insecure and rarely get attention from guys.

My whole point here is " Let us say there is this girl that rarely gets attention from any guys. Out of a sudden, a guy came to her and shower her all the attention. The next day, the guy ignored her and she became intrigued over it. "

Do you see my point here? Because the girl hardly get any attention from guys, she will tend to appreciate it more when guys give her attention. When you withdraw your attention from her, she has a strong need to have your attention back. Remember that people always want what they cannot have.

For attractive girls, I think they have been showered with attention constantly and and even if you don't give her attention, she can get it from other AFC guys out there.

In conclusion, how realible this tactic is? I feel that it works at some times but I do not dare to rely too much on it.

If anybody else have a better way to make this technique more effective, pls feel free to give your advice here.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For attractive girls, I think they have been showered with attention constantly and and even if you don't give her attention, she can get it from other AFC guys out there.

I think you're wrong. It's not about "getting it from somewhere else". It's about why she's not able to peg you like she does the others. Yes, it is a wait and see game. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. But I'd say you've probably got a better shot using this technique vs. supplicating like every other guy.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the truth women want that extra attention that we give them. So when we do not give it to them they begin to wonder why and doubt their selfs.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Powertrip:

I think you're wrong. It's not about "getting it from somewhere else". It's about why she's not able to peg you like she does the others. Yes, it is a wait and see game. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. But I'd say you've probably got a better shot using this technique vs. supplicating like every other guy.
Agreed. You have to set yourself apart from all the other guys. "There's something different about him. I wonder what makes him tick."

Jake

marknola

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason it did not work is thay have to have some show of interest. Or they may think any of a # of reasons. 1) you are really not interested 2) you might think you are not in their leauge. 3)you are just a di*ck. I find this works best when give some attention, and then cut it off.

Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
Sorry dude, but I am not disagreeing with your tip here. I am not angry with you but I am just angry with myself.

I tried this so-called "Ignore tactic" a few times but it didn't work for me. In my experience, I feel that this tactic works on girls that are insecure and rarely get attention from guys.

My whole point here is " Let us say there is this girl that rarely gets attention from any guys. Out of a sudden, a guy came to her and shower her all the attention. The next day, the guy ignored her and she became intrigued over it. "

Do you see my point here? Because the girl hardly get any attention from guys, she will tend to appreciate it more when guys give her attention. When you withdraw your attention from her, she has a strong need to have your attention back. Remember that people always want what they cannot have.

In conclusion, how realible this tactic is? I feel that it works at some times but I do not dare to rely too much on it.

If anybody else have a better way to make this technique more effective, pls feel free to give your advice here.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed:
Agreed. You have to set yourself apart from all the other guys. "There's something different about him. I wonder what makes him tick."

Jake

IDJ, sorry but I KNOW you are way off on this.

Powertrip and Jake Steed nailed the reasons why. They are right, and I KNOW it to be true.

If you shower her w/ attention like all the AFC's and act like she is a princess, and that you are honored she is even acknowlodging you, then what else are you, but another AFC? She'll soak up your attention, but you won't get in her pants.

Wanting what she can't have is simple! She wants your constant attention and worship. NOT giving that to her peaks her curiosity in you. Why doesn't he worship me like all the other losers?

That is the first step, you are different, and ON her mind, this is important.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Can you explain what are the effects of using this "Ignore tactic"? How could it help us in attracting women? Yes, you all are right when you mentioned that we shouldn't always shower them with attention but don't you feel that by doing this too often,it will backfire to us?

For example, today you talk to her and give her your attention. The next day, you cut off the supply.

Now let's analyse this situation. If you ignored her, she will probably convinced herself that maybe this guy is moody today, busy or etc, so she will also respond the same way ,which is leave us alone. Don't you feel that even if this tactic works, how far could it help us?

Anyway, what are signs or should I say symptoms that we could check to see whether we have used this technique correctly? How do you make sure that you have intrigued her when you employed this technique?

I do not really understand how this method works so I would like to learn more about it. For any guys that have successfully used this technique, pls give your response here and explain how do you used it so well.

Response will be appreciated very much .

[This message has been edited by IntermediateDonJuaner (edited 04-10-2002).]

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDJ, I am not flaming you at all, but want to help. From reading your posts, I am convinced you are trying too damn hard.

Also, that you are focusing on the reasons things will NOT work out w/ the ladies! You seem to be dissecting every little thing, and how it may affect her. I think you are wanting a woman too damn bad. I hope you have work/ hobbies that keep you busy and you enjoy.

Yea if you ignore her, she may think you are moody or don't like her. SO WHAT!?!

Do you think she cares if you are offended if she ignores you when she is having a bad day? I don't think so. Why? She knows she can get a guy/BF, so therefore she isn't walking on eggshells, afraid of offending/losing you! Get the point?

When we say ignore, it doesn't mean if she talks directly to you, ignore her. It doesn't have to be 1 day ignore, 1 day don't. Simply don't be the first to speak to her in the hall/morning at work/ whatever. She may be waiting for you to try and talk to her. But hey, she can fukkin speak first to you, she can strike up convo/say hey/good morning/ how are you?, etc.

If she chooses not to, yall may not talk that day, tough shyt, she is paying for the mistake of assuming you'll find any reason to talk/ be around her/give her attention. Why does she deserve it? She hasn't done shyt to prove you should even care to talk w/ her.

Ignoring her is just showing that you don't worship her and she isn't any fukkin better than you. You don't have to be rude. But if she wants to talk to you, or be in your presence, let her find a damn reason some of the time. You have a life, and can get other women, she needs to compete for you. She is no princess, no better than you!

Man quit looking for all the things that will go wrong, upset her, make her lose interest, when you focus on shyt like that, you have her on a pedestal. You gotta stop that BS. I think you need to kill the 'desire' a bit, don't go in w/ a fukkin rigid checklist. Man I think you should read the DJ Bible again, and relax some, you sound anxious, likke if you blow it, you'll never get another puzzy.

Step back man, I hate to see guys like this. Look at it objectively. You seem to be doubting yourself some and focusing way too much on how the targets will react. When you do that, you become 'nice' in order to get them. You know better than that.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22:
IDJ, I am not flaming you at all, but want to help. From reading your posts, I am convinced you are trying too damn hard.

Also, that you are focusing on the reasons things will NOT work out w/ the ladies! You seem to be dissecting every little thing, and how it may affect her. I think you are wanting a woman too damn bad. I hope you have work/ hobbies that keep you busy and you enjoy.

Yea if you ignore her, she may think you are moody or don't like her. SO WHAT!?!

Do you think she cares if you are offended if she ignores you when she is having a bad day? I don't think so. Why? She knows she can get a guy/BF, so therefore she isn't walking on eggshells, afraid of offending/losing you! Get the point?

When we say ignore, it doesn't mean if she talks directly to you, ignore her. It doesn't have to be 1 day ignore, 1 day don't. Simply don't be the first to speak to her in the hall/morning at work/ whatever. She may be waiting for you to try and talk to her. But hey, she can fukkin speak first to you, she can strike up convo/say hey/good morning/ how are you?, etc.

If she chooses not to, yall may not talk that day, tough shyt, she is paying for the mistake of assuming you'll find any reason to talk/ be around her/give her attention. Why does she deserve it? She hasn't done shyt to prove you should even care to talk w/ her.

Ignoring her is just showing that you don't worship her and she isn't any fukkin better than you. You don't have to be rude. But if she wants to talk to you, or be in your presence, let her find a damn reason some of the time. You have a life, and can get other women, she needs to compete for you. She is no princess, no better than you!

Man quit looking for all the things that will go wrong, upset her, make her lose interest, when you focus on shyt like that, you have her on a pedestal. You gotta stop that BS. I think you need to kill the 'desire' a bit, don't go in w/ a fukkin rigid checklist. Man I think you should read the DJ Bible again, and relax some, you sound anxious, likke if you blow it, you'll never get another puzzy.

Step back man, I hate to see guys like this. Look at it objectively. You seem to be doubting yourself some and focusing way too much on how the targets will react. When you do that, you become 'nice' in order to get them. You know better than that.
LOL. I know how you feel what you wrote this post. But allow me to explain what I did this morning. I think you posted your response in my question thread (A DJ in confusion and lost) and I was using this ignore trick to get her to response to me.

Unfortunately, A has also become like B because she ignored me for a while. So what did I do? I ignored her too. Too bad I am an AFC and I went to talk to her. In other words, I gave up. Well, she opened up and talk to and later everything goes smooth for the rest of the days. No more playing games and etc.

So in conclusion, I feel that you're saying that I shouldn't care much if she is responding the way I want to or not. If she doesn't react in the way I wanted it to be, so what? Go and flirt with other chicks and get them.

That's your point right from the beginning, right?