Learn karate (well) Chicks dig hell out of it.

lateluvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do NOT get with the wrestling/grappling bs teaching her, because it is most unlikely that she will ever have the necessary strength/ferocity it takes to make such techniques work. She needs to learn the spear hand and spade hand to the face, throat, groin, armpit, and to arms (to break chokes) as well has how to REALLY kick to shins, thighs, knees, kidneys and I mean hard enough to break a 2 x 4 pine board, held vertically by nailing it to something solid top and bottom. She CAN learn to have that sort of kicking power and they LOVE doing so, too.

Even Elvis lost Priscilla (for a while) to their karate instructor! :) There is something about being a karate instructor that chicks really dig. Just don't engage in it if you are commercially trying to earn your living at it, because it po's all their men. The other ladies can all TELL if you are boning down one of the others and then they ALL want their lessons for free.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is most unlikely that she will ever have the necessary strength/ferocity it takes to make such techniques work

fwiw, I think that sentiment applies to anything except a kick to the groin or maybe a well-practiced eye gouge. Like children, women have high-pitched voices for a reason; screaming for help so that a man will come fight for them is the best weapon they have. But for the sake of good business, instructors tend to delude women into thinking they can actually fight, which in real life would likely get them killed. I do agree that women like martial arts though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt said:
Like children, women have high-pitched voices for a reason; screaming for help so that a man will come fight for them is the best weapon they have
Lol. I guess she better hope the guy who hears her isn't a member of this fourm, eh?
What with the "no white knighting allowed" policy and all.
:)

MusicMan450

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Lol. I guess she better hope the guy who hears her isn't a member of this fourm, eh?
I don't think that necessarily applies to a girl getting mugged/raped..
If I heard a girl screaming and she was getting mugged or raped, you better believe I'd be over there in a heartbeat kicking that guy's ass. There's a huge difference between sucking up and having chivalry.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harrison Ford memorably demonstrated how pointless martial arts are. :whistle:

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want the karate or other martial art to offer you or her?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You wouldn't do anything if a woman is being attacked and screaming for help?
I don't about you guys, but that's not a situation where I'd just walk away like "Oh, just another b!tch trying to be manipulative."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MusicMan450 said:
If I heard a girl screaming and she was getting mugged or raped, you better believe I'd be over there in a heartbeat kicking that guy's ass.
That's pretty definitive of White Knight behavior though.
You won't get any more "White Knight" than that.
The question is, are you also being a "Capt. Save-a-Ho" if you do this?
:/

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shoot bring that mentality down to my BJJ Academy...I got Females there that will be tapping you out in 30 seconds.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That's pretty definitive of White Knight behavior though.
You won't get any more "White Knight" than that.
The question is, are you also being a "Capt. Save-a-Ho" if you do this?
:/
Are you kidding man? You'd let a someone get raped or beaten right in front of you?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
karate does not work in real life situations. maybe in a dojo yes. on the streets no.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Are you kidding man? You'd let a someone get raped or beaten right in front of you?
I doubt it honestly. Depends on the situation though. If it's three guys with guns and I'm unarmed, the girl is getting raped. Realistically, there's nothing I could do about it. I'm not going to get killed for nothing. I'd call the cops I guess.

But I'm thinking about the forum, it teaches against being a White Knight or a Capt-Save-a-Ho, does it not? Seems like this is the definitive White Knight situation, isn't it? It's either bad to be a White Knight or it isn't. Which is it?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
When it comes down to it and you're in that situation you have no idea how you're going to react.

Talk is cheap.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lateluvr said:
Even Elvis lost Priscilla (for a while) to their karate instructor! :) There is something about being a karate instructor that chicks really dig. Just don't engage in it if you are commercially trying to earn your living at it, because it po's all their men. The other ladies can all TELL if you are boning down one of the others and then they ALL want their lessons for free.
Huh? Elvis was into young virgins - Not mothers. He liked her best when she was 14 years old. Elvis was obsessed with 14 year old girls. Go to Amazon or the bookstore for books all about his love life. He lost interest in girls when they became older.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-able-form-relationships-virginal-girls.html
http://entertainment.timesonline.co...inment/books/book_extracts/article7069532.ece
Some priceless quotes: The 18-year-old siren was simply too old for Presley. Shockingly, he preferred girls who were barely more than children.

Just before his 40th birthday he started seeing a 14-year-old girl called Reeca Smith, whom he called his L’il Lioness.

Oh yes, America's King sounds more like a French or Italian playboy than a good old Southern Boy :whistle: Actually, America was VERY different in those days. He wasn't after sex. He actually refused it from many girls. He was, in many ways, a perfect gentleman. Nowadays the Anglos would call him creepy and perverted. The rest of the world would still see him as a decent man. Interesting. Funny thing is that America and Britain are the countries with all the unwanted teen pregnancies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmAPYkPeYU
Maybe the greatest song of the 20th Century? Yes. Yes!

BTW, don't you boys love how I always provide links to prove my point? Can't argue with a linker. That is me :woo: .

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just gonna say it , karate is probably the least impressive most comical martial art there is , anything else would be better.

personally i love teaching a girl how to punch , most of them try to just throw their fist lol its a fun way to get some kino in

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think chicks dig karate coz its physical (but not that much IMHO) but not that much and it gives them that sense of "security" however, I dont think karate is that good of a martial in the streets. Unless you are really good at it.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
When it comes down to it and you're in that situation you have no idea how you're going to react.

Talk is cheap.

Yeah, but hypothetically it would be the right thing to do. I'm not saying I'm Batman. I've never been in that situation before, but it's crazy to think that stopping something like that would actually make you afc.

One of the most manly things is action in spite of being afraid. You're afraid to get the sh!t beat out of you while trying to stop chick from getting raped just like you're afraid to approach a hot chick, but afterwards you'll regret not doing it. Different degrees but same principle.

I think whiteknighting is more like standing up for a chick even if she's wrong, just because she's hot.

Captain save a ho is staying with a chick even though she's messed up, because you think you can rescue her from her situation (while she's the only one responsible for it)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Yeah, but hypothetically it would be the right thing to do.
This isn't a round table discussion about the latest topic of interest. With a gut reaction like fight or flight, you either do it or you don't.

I've never been in that situation before, but it's crazy to think that stopping something like that would actually make you afc.
I know what you mean. Some people here go overboard with this "AFC" nonsense. It's commendable that you would want to run to someone's rescue if you see that person in trouble but in some situations it's better to leave them alone.

I can honestly say that I've never run to help a complete stranger in trouble. Worst case I call the cops. I once found this guy passed out (or dead) by a local stadium on my way home from work. Hell if I know what the hell he was doing there, but there wasn't a crowd or a game scheduled that day. It was too weird for me so I called the police and they took care of it.