Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learn how to walk away/art of timing

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot can be learned in the game of life.

There are two points I want to go over, that get talked about, but I don't think many people pay much attention to, because they run into the same problems.

Most guys here, are what I would call.. unfinished.. and that's not ment to be degrading.

If you still consider yourself to be an AFC, you are unfinished. If you are out of shape, don't know how to take care of yourself, dont have any goals and just want to bang women, you are an unfinished person. This board teaches you to ahve a l meaningful life outside of women.

Now, most guys here don't undrestand the art of timing. What I mean by that is this.

Everytime you are seen, EVERYTIME, everyone you run into has a prececption of you. If you are unfinished, it will be that of an average joe.

to not be seen as an average Joe, you have to be as close to a finished product as you can be.

Most guys take an unfinished product, themselves, and court it out in front of a woman who doesn't know or care what you are trying to do in your life.

This 9 out of 10 times will lead to rejection, espically if you think the girl is better than you.

Then you run back here, wondering where it all went wrong.

I promise you, if you work on yourself, find things other than women to keep you occupied while you are on your path.. once you hit the scence, you will have more ***** thrown at you than you could imagine.

Another thing I want to talk about is walking away.

Walking away is the most powerful thing a man can do.

However, the reason I didn't list this first, is because for a woman to apprciate the value of you walking away, you yourself must present some type of value.

It doesn't matter if you "give a little" and stop talking to her, cut her off, if you present so little that you can be replaced at the snap of a finger, she wil just replace you. But if you are a Man umong men, and you are walking away because you know you deserve better, it's a win win situtation.. more times than not the girl will realize you are diffrent and come back, and if she doesn't, do you really want a girl that doesn't reconzie what you are?

You build respect and honor when you are not around. Not by talking to her and building a rapport with her. Note that like and respect are to different things. My ex, before we dated, didn't like the fact that when she pissed me off, I would go days, even weeks without calling her, but it happened enough to where she respected the fact that she knew she would have to get her act together if she wanted a chance with me.. and I made no bones that I was seeing other women while she was "acting" either.. that what she gets for acting an ass.

Most guys think of the dating game like.. a 40 yard dash.. Want to get there as fast as possible and if you fall down, damn, you lost.

No no no no no

Meeting women is more like... a marathon. About half the time, when I get a girls number, it's a girl I have worked on for a while.. not because I couldn't have number closed at first, but I want to peak her interest as much as possible before moving foward. It's really like war.

Example.. this girl I was seeing last year. I met her the end of June.. I didn't get her number and start messing around with her until September 7th (don't ask how I remember the date).

If I would have asked for her number in say.. June or July, I have no doubt she would have given it to me... but she would have flaked...

I probably could have in august and she not flake, but I knew on that day everything was just right.

We were playing cat and mouse for about 2 months, it was ovbious to everyone.. then one day I uped the ante by letting her see another girl I was messing around with, when we just so happened to go on a date at the resturant she worked at... let her see her compition.. and the very next week she was spending the night with me.

See, the mistake most guys make, is they try all or none the first time they meet a girl. If I get a negative vibe when I meet a girl, my entire goal is to simply mantain my reputation.. simple as that. Not date her, not **** her, nothing... just don't let her leave with her thinking I'm anything but a good looking guy that ovbiously respects himself. Everything else will come in time.

This girl I started messing with recently, I have known for a year and a half she used to be my next door neighboor. I asked her over my place the first day I moved in, she said she was taken, which was true, her BF lived with her. But nevertheless I got shot down.

Instead of badtalking her, becoming an *******, or anythingl ike that, I smiled at her, even her BF.. Was always nice with them. Invited them both out when I wanted to go out, as they didn't know any of the places to hang out at.

That entire time, after I got rejected.. i could tell she though I was cute, just the way she looked at me, but nevertheless, I'm not trying to win a beauty pagent, I'm trying to get laid so I had work to do.

I let her see I was a fun guy.. I ended up sleeping with a girl from her job.. it was funny because she was coming out of my place early in the morning and then ran into each other. I flirted with her, never being overly friendly, but at the same time, being cool, but not pushing anything.

Then I caught her about 3 weeks ago by herself without her BF and she basically ****ed me on the dance floor in front of her friends.

Well, let me wrap this up. Stop thinking of women as battles, but as a big war, with little battles that end up leading to the big prize.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is great stuff! Although you seemed to jump over the main reason. Which is that if you do stuff to quickly you seem desprate and your not the prize.

I could learn from you because this is the reason i **** up, well that and giving myself away too quickly, which are kind of interlinked reasons.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
You become much more desirable when you are seen with other women.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker

Instead of badtalking her, becoming an *******, or anythingl ike that, I smiled at her, even her BF.. Was always nice with them. Invited them both out when I wanted to go out, as they didn't know any of the places to hang out at.
good post backbreaker. But let me get this straight, you were the 3rd wheel ...?

No self respecting man would let another person tag along when he's with his gf.

Then I caught her about 3 weeks ago by herself without her BF and she basically ****ed me on the dance floor in front of her friends.
shyt like this makes me want to avoid getting exclusive altogether. particularly since im in a similar situation with this girl who has a bf. Lying to his face like shyt when im with her and he calls.

females were born liars and cheaters.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Learn how to walk away/art of timing

good post backbreaker. But let me get this straight, you were the 3rd wheel ...?

No self respecting man would let another person tag along when he's with his gf.

God no. Now, there are times when my Two best friends and I would go say.. bowling, and they would bring their GF's and I wouldn't bring anyone, but I nor they never think anything of it.

It's not degrading because I don't put that much emphsis on having a GF.

But to answer your questions, no I wasn't a third wheel to them... I invited them to hang out with us.. i.e my two best friends and the people I knew down town. I never took a date, too many hot women downtown.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Learn how to walk away/art of timing

Originally posted by ScrewIt

shyt like this makes me want to avoid getting exclusive altogether. particularly since im in a similar situation with this girl who has a bf. Lying to his face like shyt when im with her and he calls.

females were born liars and cheaters.
First of all, you don't know her.. Now, I'm not defending her, but I was her next door neighboor for over a year.. I saw the arguements, there was a time she had to spend the night over my house because her BF was drunk and locked her out with her keys in the house.

I mean, people do **** for different reasons. My thing is, as long as I am doing what it is that made her attracted to me in the first place, I have little to worry about. If she does cheat, and I know I am a catch, **** her, she can and will be replaced.

She is thinking about breaking up with him.. I don't want her to, because then she is going to want to date me, and I don't want to date her.. i'm having too much fun.. I just like ****ing her and sending her back to him.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Learn how to walk away/art of timing

She is thinking about breaking up with him.. I don't want her to, because then she is going to want to date me, and I don't want to date her.. i'm having too much fun.. I just like ****ing her and sending her back to him.
Similar story i hear too. Thinking of breaking up with the bf but fear of confrontation. Yet sometimes its funny cause she gets worried about him finding out, and makes up a lame excuse for not picking up the phone. However this is all too weird for me cause this is turning into a LTR thing w/o the bf/gf status. And i only got to do her once.

The walk away thing i've been planning on doing before my trip mid jan. I can tell she's very afraid if i cut all contact. Every once in awhile she gets paranoid when i say things that hint at a 'goodbye'....such things like "well it was nice knowing you..."
well...should be good.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best part of this tip is it focuses on patience. I agree, I haven't always had the most patience, and sometimes knowing some of the DJ skills makes us even less patient, as we think we know how things are going to play out already.

laffytaffygirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey hey not all women/girls were born liars and cheaters. I just dumped my bf of 4.8 years just this morning. I caught him in a lie, a lie that I had begged him for so long to tell the truth. I'm pretty sure this dumbass is still thinking at this very moment that I dumped him over something small when this particular thing was important.

when you're fed up and you find out the truth after knowing about it over 3 months with no hard evidence until then ... I basically said," you don't understand the concept you lied to me with a straight face when all you had to do was tell the truth." and I waited for him to go back into his room and that very chance I walked out of his house, walked home, and out of his life. Turned off my phone and I just changed my number. now I feel like this .... :cheer: I'd let the next girl take care of him 'cause he's a spoiled, self-centered, person that majority of everyone in the state wants to kill. I'm glad it's over.

Martini Joe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by laffytaffygirl
hey hey not all women/girls were born liars and cheaters. I just dumped my bf of 4.8 years just this morning. I caught him in a lie, a lie that I had begged him for so long to tell the truth.

... I basically said," you don't understand the concept you lied to me with a straight face when all you had to do was tell the truth."
You're poison to this site. Leave now. Don't think for a second I can't call your number, girl.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Most guys take an unfinished product, themselves, and court it out in front of a woman who doesn't know or care what you are trying to do in your life.

This 9 out of 10 times will lead to rejection, espically if you think the girl is better than you.

Then you run back here, wondering where it all went wrong.

I promise you, if you work on yourself, find things other than women to keep you occupied while you are on your path.. once you hit the scence, you will have more ***** thrown at you than you could imagine.
You said it right there! That's all the guys on here need to know

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting post. All women are different. Some you can move on quickly, others take a little time. And yes, women do notice when you are with other women. The tricky part is to scope out those ones who are really interested, and separate those from the pack from those who arent, or those who want to "LJBF"....the other day I was out with a LJBF female, and she had the nerve to think she was gonna get away with ordering drinks off of MY TAB (like a madwoman) and have me pay for it. She was told in no uncertain terms, in front of a few people and the bartender, that unless I am "hittin' it" it was gonna be "seperate checks"...needless to say, she disgruntledly paid her share of the tab, and left, muttering about what an a$$hole I was (LOL) Good riddance, it was only when she left, that things got truly interesting. She had earlier, wanted me to leave that establishment with her, so she could get to one with more males of her choice!!!?? (Yeah, like that was gonna really happen)...females like this are leeches. They want time, energy, attention, and $$$ without getting naked, and she learned the hard way that with me, that wasnt gonna happen. A friendlier version of the AW.

Then, as soon as she left, another female started hitting on me, and she just wasnt my type....but her friend was. All in all, a very interesting night, and lets just say, that in 2006, things are gonna even get even steamier, with me and the friend.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff Jack. Nice to see you're not giving in to the gold diggers. I'm presuming you #closed on that chick and her friend then?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctor
Good stuff Jack. Nice to see you're not giving in to the gold diggers. I'm presuming you #closed on that chick and her friend then?
Well, it was funny what happened. First her friend, who I fooled around with last spring, and who basically told me that night that she wanted to have my kids (RED FLAG!!)was trying to get with me, but I was having none of her, and wanted a way to get rid of her. SOOO, I figured I'd just ignore her. So I sat peacefully at the bar, relaxing and enjoying the evening. All of a sudden, BOTH of them came up behind me, and made quite a spectacle of rubbing/massaging my back. Now, her friend, a cute blond, in a relationship, I had never really paid attention to until that moment. She had hung out with us (Me and the original gal) a few times, but I knew she was taken, if unhappy. But after about a minute of rubbing, I told her not so subtly, that she was turning me on. I then turned around, and told her I was enjoying it, but what about her ring? At which point, she ripped it off, and the next thing you know, I was giving her a class on French kissing, at the bar, much to the dismay of the girl I had been trying to get rid of. So she left, and we proceeded to make out heavily, and at one point, I grabbed her hand, and put it on me, and showed her just how excited I really was, and rubbed her crotch over her clothes, and in graphic detail, told her how bad I wanted to fukk her, in what positions, and how hard, inbetween deep kisses...this lasted until the bar lights came on, after last call, at which point, her friend decided to cocckk block me, by saying "she's coming home with me, ect"...So I grabbed her, and whispered in her ear, "yes, you go home with her tonite, but when you are ready to sleep with me naked, you know where to find me"....on the way out, twice, I grabbed her, and kissed her hard, and told her that I had to have her....Then I cooly got into my car, and drove away.

A few days later (They work together) I talked to the coock block, and asked her what her friend thought. She gave me some jive mumbo jumbo about "she was really drunk" "She was overwhelmed" and "she needs to decide whether or not she wants to be married" "she was feeling guilty" ect.

But I believe none of it. I noticed that woman checking me out, when I was paying attention to the coockblock. (Before)...and that night, there was no denying the physical chemistry. It was intense, and strong. I will contact her this week, and if she indeed wants to walk on the wildside, well, it's not my fault her old man isnt satisfying her needs. If she's looking for satisfaction, satisfaction guaranteed, baby!

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
patience... it cannot be overstated. You are absolutely 100times better off playing the long game.

It's like an investment. either every night you can spend a whole bunch of time impressing new girls and start back at zero every new day. OR... you can work on yourself, get different girls interested and not overpursue.. and in the end reap awhole lot more benefits. And after awhile you wont hafta put up much effort at all to get the girls, it's just while your planting seeds with one girl, you'll be reaping the benefits from another.

brilliant backbreaker you remind me of myself...