Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

learn a new language!!!

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Olympian
yea, but if u wanna hook up with a german HB it doesn't matter how good your french sounds
yeah, but they all like david hasselhoff. who the fvck wants to bone someone, even a 10, whos ideal man is that?

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are young, I should of clarfied myself. I am sure many of those who were alive during WWII and lived in Communist East Germany have alot of animosity towards the Russians.
Yeah, that's probably right, even though I don't know too many people who were alive during WWII and lived in Communist East Germany ;)

In general I think knowing a lot of cultures is even more important than to learn several languages.

You get a different view of your own culture/country etc. if you live for a few month in a completely different part of the world.

This makes you more expierenced, wiser and obejctive in my view.

And the result of this is of course that you are more attractive to the opposite sex. You can tell her something about a different culture , you have proven that you can take risk and leave the "normal life" ... etc.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Americans can't even speak English to begin with. I think this is more important than embarking on a whole new set of grammatics.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha learn French! It is undisputedly the language of love (and cowards but thats beyond the point). I heard that if you go down to like Texas and whisper a few words in French to a girl she'll think you're some sort of god! I've taken it in school for a number of years and I can say that the stuff they teach you in school is really pointless. Has there ever been a situation where someone came up to you and asked you to conjucate the "etre" verb for them? Ummm I'll take that as a no. The BEST way to learn a language is become immersed. If you wanna learn French go live in Montreal, if you wanna learn Italian then go move to Rome. Whatever. Although it does help to know a few basics. Oh and if you're looking for something really challenging then I would think Chinese or Japanese because not only is the language and sound very different but you also have to learn to use their massive alphabet. Besides all the people in Japan are trying to learn english to get "modernized". Is it just me or do chinese people always sound like they're rapping when really they're just talking?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deh, vieni a la finestra
O mio tessoro
deh, vieni a consolar
il pianto mio.

Se neghi a me di dar
qualche restoro
davanti gli occhi tuoi
morir vogl'io.

Tu ch'hai la bocca dolce
piu che il miele
tu che il zucchero porti
in mezzo al core.

Non esser, goia mia
con me crudele
lascia che'almen veder
mio bell'amore!

Now, what woman could resist that?

Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deh, you come to the window OR my tessoro deh, come to consolar the I plant mine.

If deny you of to give some restoro in front your eyes morir vogl' I.

You ch' you have the sweet boca piu that the honey you that the I sugar ports in the middle to the choruses.

It is not, goia mine with me cruel leaves that almen my veder bell' love!

^ Online translators suck.

Give me a clue?

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha dude I got the exact same translation (we must have both been using the same pathetic Italian translator). Sounds pretty unromantic with our translation but we must be on the right track:

"I plant mine"
"sweet boca piu"
"sugar ports" (gotta love them sugar ports! :p)
"almen my veder bell'

hehe

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no.

It means,

Hey, come to the window
O my treasure
Hey, come to console
my suffering.

If you deny to give me
some comfort
I shall die
right before your eyes.

You with a mouth
sweeter than honey.
You who carries sugar
in your heart.

Do not be cruel with me,
my joy,
let me at least see
my beautiful sweetheart!

Okay, it sounds a bit AFC. But it's from the original Don Juan opera. And, chances are, she doesn't know Italian.