Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LeanGains

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, it's waaaay too structured for me. I like doing things on my own schedule, and this'd be too much. I like my current program of Starting Strength, food, and sleep.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a wealth of good information. His methods work really good for a lot of people.

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
amohield said:
Personally, it's waaaay too structured for me. I like doing things on my own schedule, and this'd be too much. I like my current program of Starting Strength, food, and sleep.
Not really. You fast for 16 hours, get your daily caloric intake for the day in an 8 hour window instead of eating 5-6-10 meals a day. This is supposed to make things easier for people who don't have time to eat food every 3 hours, or constantly make food.

Been using this approach for about a month, steadily putting on weight, no fat gain, and psychologically it is better for me.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it. It's easy to stick to and he really knows his stuff. I've been on the program for awhile now and I'm currently looking the best I ever have. I find it actually helps me stay strict when on a calorie deficit, I've been cutting down for a few weeks. I combined it with Eat, Stop, Eat for my cut and it's worked brilliantly

U

user43770

MikeBrown30 said:
Not really. You fast for 16 hours, get your daily caloric intake for the day in an 8 hour window instead of eating 5-6-10 meals a day. This is supposed to make things easier for people who don't have time to eat food every 3 hours, or constantly make food.

Been using this approach for about a month, steadily putting on weight, no fat gain, and psychologically it is better for me.
Interesting. Would you mind posting up your daily meal plan?

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
TyTe`EyEz said:
Interesting. Would you mind posting up your daily meal plan?
Training day today.

12pm - Train (Consumed BCAA's 10mins prior)

2pm - 1kg roasted potatoes, 500g chicken breast, grilled tomatoes

6pm - 200g rolled oats, milk, various fruit

9:30-10pm - 500g cottage cheese, mixed berries, and I was craving something sweet today, so I had a few pop tarts.

So i'll fast until 2pm tomorrow, and being a rest day, my fat intake will be higher, carb intake lower and from fibrous/dairy sources.

Seriously the only complicated thing about it, is working out what macros work right for your body. Then again I guess you could say that about any diet.

U

user43770

MikeBrown30 said:
Training day today.

12pm - Train (Consumed BCAA's 10mins prior)

2pm - 1kg roasted potatoes, 500g chicken breast, grilled tomatoes

6pm - 200g rolled oats, milk, various fruit

9:30-10pm - 500g cottage cheese, mixed berries, and I was craving something sweet today, so I had a few pop tarts.

So i'll fast until 2pm tomorrow, and being a rest day, my fat intake will be higher, carb intake lower and from fibrous/dairy sources.

Seriously the only complicated thing about it, is working out what macros work right for your body. Then again I guess you could say that about any diet.
Check your PMs.