Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leading Into A Makeout Session

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this girl, she wants to makeout with me badly, so I suggested Friday. Only catch ... she has a BF but they have a open relationship and she is already giving benefits to another guy. She only wants to makeout for fun. Now when she comes over ... What should I do? Just let her step in the door and offer her something to drink and then show her my room and go from there? I do not want to mess this up.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow what a slut

wow man only makeout yah okay. Have the box of rubbers close by and the first one out ready for use. This girl no offense is a slut so dont fall for her. But yah this is key You can do anything you want, there is no way u can mess this up.

Only thing i would worry about is that she plays ur ass. You set up a day to makeout with this girl, very odd. But if she still does stick to it and comes over, go to whereever you have privacy, sit down with a drink, hit a movie on or something and go to work. This is in the bag once she steps foot in ur door. Closed and shut case. have a fun time, but watch out this girl may be infected with diseases.

sneakcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too worried, a situation like this is unmessupable! lol! I would just play it cool when she comes in, tell her to take a seat on the couch and tell her something like you are going in the kitchen to get some water and offer her something to drink. Invite her back to your room, and take it from there!

"I only want to come over so we can make out" == "I want to come over to fvck, but I don't want to seem like a wh0re mega slut" in ********!

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, I have known this girl for a while. I am afraid its a setup but come on ... what could she do show up and shoot me down? How retarded would that be? I will follow your guyses advice, I am hoping she wont chicken out. Okay, she is unaware of where I live though, I told her I would give her directions to my place (so I could talk again to her before Friday) next time we talk, which most likely would be tommorow. I will see her tommorow, how can I give her the directions and not come off as a horny bastard?

P.S: The reason for the day selection is that so we are not going to interfering with each other schedules and so I won't ****block myself again.

sneakcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm, giving directions is giving directions! It's pretty hard for you to come off as a horny bastard. She would probably get off on it if you were anyways, seeing as how she is a certified ho. :D

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, ofcourse. I am still thinking its to good to be true. But maybe god is throwing me a bone, who knows.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay did not get to see her today, so I am not sure if the deal is still on for Friday. Should I give her a call and check? I know it sounds retarded, but I do not want to seem desperate for a f-buddy. I barely ever converse with her and the only time I ever take interest is when she makes it sexual. So what should I do?