Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leaders and Wimps

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not the world's most knowledgeable person on the opposite sex, but there is one key thing I have learned about women and people. Its that confidence is the most important quality to have. You must be a leader, take charge of your life, and not wait for life to happen to you. I have went from 0 dates in 3 years to 5 or 6 little relationships( no LTR's yet but hopefully someday) over the summer by taking charge of a situation and my life. Now I still ask questions of this forum because I am not a total DJ yet, but I have listend to what many of them have said and they are right. Women, and people in general, do not respond to wimps.

Now a wimp is not someone who is physically weak in my opinion, but someone who is weak mentally. What is the wimp mentallity?

1) A wimp believes that he can't change his life
2) A wimp waits for things to happen to him
3) A wimp cowers from criticism and rejection instead of using both as tools of improvement.
4) A wimp does not speak his mind and allows people( women especially) to walk all over them.

That is why you have to be a leader. I beleive that 75% of the entire population consists of wimps. You know why? Because most people are insecure about themselves. They are too self concious, and afraid to allow change to happen in their lives. They believe that someone else should lead them,or they wait for good luck, and think t that they are not good enough to be leaders. What does it take to be a leader?

Courage!

The courage to go for what you want in life and not let anyone stop you.
To live your life for yourself and not for or through someone else
To not be afriad of rejection or ridicule for being a human being like everyone and making mistakes.

We all say how women abuse nice guys and go for jerks. Well theres one thing the jerk does that the wimp doesn't. He tells her what to do. He gives her direction. He does not allow her to think for herself. Is that wrong? To the extreme yes. But by showing a women that you are a free thinking man who is beholden to no one, by showing your individuality, you will dominate her for life. I gurantee it.

Now I was in the same boat as many of you and I still am. But I plan to do something about it. I have improved my appearence by buying nice clothes, keeping my hair neat, shaving daily, and wearing cologne. I have started working out and dropped 35 pounds this summer. I have written down questions to keep asking a girl on the approach and on the date, so I can focus the conversation on her favorite subject(herself) and keep an air of mystery about myself. I have tried to keep up with different tips, always seeking improvement. Right now, I started an expeiriment. I am going to try an approach( that I will mention if people want me to) on at least 1,000 women and tally the results. I only live once? Why should I live in fear. Someday, I will be living in nursing home, swimming in my own ****, reminising about the days when I was in my 20's. I don't want regret. I want to remember those days with fondness. I'm sure you all want the same thing. Take care and happy hunting!

Peace
Love
Puntang Pie

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey neo this is definatly DJB material

<improvingdonjuan stands up and claps>

------------------
Confidence is the key to women

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Reaction score
right on the money
women want leaders.why do you think they like the captains of football,hockey,or the lead singer of a band.because they all lead.if you take command and women will definately fall for that.don't shy away.lead!

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BramhaBull60,

Very nice tip. You are totally on your way to becomming a full fledge DJ. Keep up the great work.

Also, I am very interested to see what your results are in your approach. Let us know how it goes.

Good Luck,

Legend

------------------

"We are coming after you. God may have mercy on you, but we won't," declared Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona.

"I have always believed that when a man gets it into his head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties. That man will become Grand Vizier or Pope"..... Casanova

"You are what you are, You are where you are, by what goes into your mind, you can change what you are, you can change where you are by changing what goes into your mind" ....Zig Ziglar