Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lazy

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mann, I hate when I wake up in the morning, and i'll get a little bit of breakfast than do sumtin like go outside for a while, then all of a sudden i'll get lazy. Why does this happen? Do this happen to you guys or not?

Then when I wanna workout, I get in a lazy mode or sumtin. Anyone know how to get over this. I gotta workout for the college girls over the summer, they don't want a skinny guy.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Just do it. As cliche' as that sounds, its the only way. Psyche yourself out and just do the damn thang.

Sometimes i get in a lazy spell, for instance ill be posting and ill think to myself "i havent done my workout yet today, bah ill do it tomorrow and just skip a day".

Then the other part of me is like "sh1t dude, go do your damn work out, when you take off your shirt this summer dont you wanna be able to show up all the other out of shape chumps with your cut physique and crisp 6 pack?"

I always opt for the ladder.

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Just do it. As cliche' as that sounds, its the only way. Psyche yourself out and just do the damn thang.

Sometimes i get in a lazy spell, for instance ill be posting and ill think to myself "i havent done my workout yet today, bah ill do it tomorrow and just skip a day".

Then the other part of me is like "sh1t dude, go do your damn work out, when you take off your shirt this summer dont you wanna be able to show up all the other out of shape chumps with your cut physique and crisp 6 pack?"

I always opt for the ladder.

lol ima try that

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U just gotta do it...there really is no other way ;) oh and btw youll hardly SEE any changes (if at all) after a summer of working out. The good thing on the other hand is that you dont have to work out for hours each day to get a great physique (which a lot of ppl tend to think). If u can get yourself to workout like 3 times a week for a three quarter hour (and like 30 mins of those 45 minutes is actually the time that you rest between the sets...) that would be a pretty good start and will allow you to pack on some pounds (if u eat properly/enough protein) too...and I bet if u see that ure not making any progress any more the motivation to work out a bit more will come too ;-) so just go at it!

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
oh and btw youll hardly SEE any changes (if at all) after a summer of working out.
Even if you can't "see" changes, you will definately feel the changes after a summer of working out.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you remember a time when a girl you really fancied ignored you and looked at a buffed guy instead of you? The irritation, the jealousness and the anger towards being skinny!

I used to have images of him doing all sorts of nasty stuff with her in my mind. I got jealous, really jealous. That was a great motivator to start with. It got me to the gym in the first place, now I work out so I can be able to unscrew bottles that no one else I know can. ;)

Go on the internet and find a girl you really would like to have. Paste the image on the fridge or above your bed so you see it every morning.

Get a training partner and set a schedule. Force the other one to bully you every time you want to slack off.

Some tips from various sources.

Then your laziness. Correct me if I am wrong, but maybe you are lazy because you are not happy. That there is something lacking in your life.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and btw youll hardly SEE any changes (if at all) after a summer of working out.
That depends on the person, the routine, etc. I've only been on my new routine for 6 weeks and I can see a huge difference.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you can't "see" changes, you will definately feel the changes after a summer of working out.
I dont really remember if my confidence got a boost after I had started working out...I really dunno how I felt, thats y I said SEE you might get a confidence boos from working out.

That depends on the person, the routine, etc. I've only been on my new routine for 6 weeks and I can see a huge difference.
You said you had decreased your bodyfat from 22% to 15% or so in another thread since u started working out right? After cutting up for 6 weeks (or a summer) youll definetly look harder and more cut up, but he said college girls dont want a skinny guy etc. so I just meant to say that if hes skinny right now hell still be skinny after working out for a summer (just meant to say that most people who have never really worked out tend to have way too high expectations...and are frustrated/stop working out when they cant meet them..cause after only a few weeks or months you might have not put on any visible muscle mass)

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotcha, its true most noobs expect too much and lose motivation when they don't get fast results.

But I still say it depends on the person's genetics and their dedication. I dropped my bodyfat yes (down to 13% now), and that was the biggest transformation so far. But I also gained 10lbs of muscle in that time which has also been quite noticeable (have gotten remarks from girls already :D ) Plus that was on a low calorie diet with cardio 4 times a week first thing in the morning! So I'm sure I would be able to pack on 20-30lbs of muscle in 3 months with an increased calorie diet and no cardio. I've seen others do it too, but not everyone can get results that quick. You just have to give it all you got and stick with it until you reach your goal. If you're lucky you get fast results.

edit: There was a guy on the skinnguy boards who had to tough it out for over a year and a half before he finally got where he wanted to be. So again you just gotta stick with it.

Last edited:

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what ive noticed and what several body builders have told me is that once you start to notice little changes you will becom OBSESSED, just the other day it was arms day and i felt really lazy.... then i thought to myself, dont you see how your arms are starting to come out like never before, DONT STOP NOW!

Another thing is MAKE IT PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY ROUTINE.... become so used to going to the gym everyday that you know nothing else.............
What ive also noticed is that once i take a day off, suddenly it becomes 2 then 3 and so on...