Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay Report

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done the boot camp, I am physically fit and decent looking. Nevertheless, this past year has been somewhat of a struggle with regard to F@#K closing women. The only piece of ass I got this past year cost me $200 and was from a stripper in the back room of a strip club (at least she was an 8.5). I have averaged about 1 coffee date every other week in the past 6 months but was blew off when attempting to setup a day3 with the ones I was interested in. The stripper which happened about 1.5 months ago was actually a good investment as it took the edge off and helped me to begin focusing on the moment without worrying so much about getting laid. I am no longer going out with the sole purpose of meeting women. I have constructed my daily routine so that I have opportunities to meet women (lots of trips to the grocery store, Wal-Mart, etc).

Last night me and two friends go to this complex of bars and clubs that are connected to each other. I was not expecting anything to happen as my club game is fairly weak. I do much better in lower energy places. I open several sets but don't make much headway. Then I see this HB6.5 sitting alone a looking bored. Here is a portion of the dialogue:

Me: Hey....what's up with you sitting alone and looking bored over here? Did your friends ditch you?

Her: Yeah...my friend took off with some guy she just met.......yada yada yada.....I have a 3.5 year old son and haven't been out in a while.

Me: Ah cool....my brother has two young sons......they are so fun to play with.....what is your son like?

Her: blah blah blah

Me: Are you single? (I knew the answer, but wanted to hear how she responded)

Her: I am very single.

We then move to another part of the club and chat a bit more. I then say that I going home and I get her number. I kiss her goodbye and then realize that this chick wants to be banged tonight. This is the perfect GunWitch setup. So I say:

Me: Let's go somewhere else and hangout.
Her: Where?
Me: My house to watch a movie (its about 2:00 am at this point)
Her: Let me try to call my friend one more time (no response)

we then go to my house.....this chick has really nice natural tities and I am stoked at this point.

At my house on the couch.

Her: What movie are we going to watch...or was that just a ploy....haha.
Me: Of course not......lets watch this Dave Weckl drum DVD.

We start making out......this chick must have said No 200 times. It was wash, rinse, and repeat (ala Styles). Here is some dialog:

Her:No,No,No,No.....(as she is pulling my hand).

Me: Hey, no pressure...we don't have to do anything. Let's just take off your bra.

Her: No,No,No,No.....
Me: You are cute....it’s stuffy in here. Let’s go to my bedroom so I can show you a picture.

On the bed..

Her: Ok, pause,pause,pause.
Me: Pause button is broken...so is the stop button.....hahaha she giggles

I get her pants off......she wont let me go down on her...whateva.

We are both naked now

Me:Do you have any STDs?
Her: Yes....All of them.

hahahaha....we both laugh.

I was tempted to do her without the rubber (I HATE RUBBERS)....but I put it on. The sex was decent. She said that it had been a while at it kind of hurt (I am not big...shouldn't be a problem). I think she cums.....not sure..she doesn't want anymore stimulation once I am done. I eat a bowl of cereal...she drinks a glass of water....then she splits (Perfect).

I am feeling good today. My confidence is high and I have a lunch day 2 set up with another HB7 on tuesday. I have been trying to approach my game (and life) from a Zen perspective lately as I read something to this effect on Mystery's site (do not plan for a result.....just focus on the process...stay in the moment). Even before last night, I have been feeling a nice sense of calm. Once you have been in the desert for a long time, and then you realize...Hey the desert aint so bad, I am doing just fine, good **** starts to happen.

fan27

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work.

Why was the only hb 8+ here was a stripper you payed to be with? Why 8-?

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Great work.

Why was the only hb 8+ here was a stripper you payed to be with? Why 8-?
When I am hungry, I do not pass up food because it is not filet mignon. But then again, you won't catch me eating at McDonalds.

fan27