Lay Report: Puerto Rican girl from clothing store

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay Report: Puerto Rican girl from clothing store

So I met this beautiful Puerto Rican girl awhile back that works at a clothing store on Broadway.

It was a pretty interesting interaction, for me at least. I realized I needed a new shirt for when I go out on the weekends; something that would show my upper body off more.

So I decided to do my routine walk down broadway to scope out some stores and do a little day game. I came upon the store of this lovely lady and found a shirt that I thought might look good.

I decided to go to the fitting room where I met this girl. I quickly tried on a couple of different sizes and looked in the mirror. I thought this might be a good opportunity to use an opinion opener, so I did just that.

I asked her how it looked and she looked me straight in the eye with her big beautiful eyes and I could tell she liked what she saw. She told me it looked good, I then changed back into my clothes.

When changed I came out of the dressing room, asked her if she wanted to get coffee sometime and asked for her number. She said she only had a Puerto Rican number and was going to give it to me, but I remembered that google voice can't call to Puerto Rico, so I got her facebook instead. I added her on my phone on the way home.

A couple of days went by and I didn't expect to see her again because I usually give up on girls that have numbers outside the U.S. However, for this girl it didn't wind up that way. I actually got a message on FB that said, "So when are we getting that coffee?"

I thought, "Sweet!" and replied to her, "When are you available?"

She told me the days and I did my typical, "How bout we meet at (Street) and (ave) at (time)."

A few days passed and it finally approached the day for the date. I messaged her in the morning to check in and see if she was going to flake. She assured me that we were still on.

We met up at Time Square and I took her to this tourist spot that I like. Even though it's a tourist spot, they still have good live music.

We had a few drinks and I saw she wasn't backing away when I was getting close to her face, so I kissed her. After relaxing for a bit and watching the band play, I said, "Let's go, I know another place I like."

We went to the other spot and had another drink. She offered to get my drink this time, which was nice. Most women don't offer to buy me drinks, not even women less attractive than her, so I was pleased with this.

We reminisced back and forth and it turned out she was doing kickboxing before, so we had similar interests. I told her about how I did Muay Thai and wrestled for awhile and I suppose that may have had a nice impact. Her eyes got bigger when I told her about all the people I've met and who I trained with. I guess you can say I used those stories as a form of DHV.

Everything went pretty well and we vibed pretty naturally. I think it may have been because we both have spanish blood, but who knows. At some point we were kissing and I guess you can say that I felt that she was really into me and getting turned on. So I said let's get going and she followed.

She didn't even ask where we were going, it was almost effortless. We got in the cab and made out. I backed off and just looked out the window with my hand cuffed around her thigh. She laid her head on my shoulder and watched the road ahead of us. I guess you can call this natural chemistry between 2 people.

I remember it was raining and we had to go up Westside Highway to get to my exit. I directed the taxi guy to my place and we got out.

We walked up to my room and I took my jacket and shoes off. At that point, I turned on The Boondocks on Netflix. After that, I laid on the bed and continued making out with her. We both had a few drinks, so we were pretty mellowed out.

After a quick make out, I turned my attention towards the show for a bit and she looked at me while I did this. She initiated another make out and I got the hint for what she wanted to do.

I started through her pants and could feel her getting moist. I pulled down her pants and started through her panties now. She grabbed me below now.

Once she felt me she started breathing heavy, I remember. From that point I realized it was 'go time' and started taking off my pants. I had a condom in my pants and grabbed for it. In the meantime, she continues feeling. This girl was clearly ready to have sex.

So I slide on my 'mini rubber hat' and do her the favor of penetration. She moaned in a cute and submissive way that drove me insane with an intoxicating feeling of dominance. I won't get into anymore detail, but she was good.

Afterward, we passed out and I woke up later before her. I got up to drink some water, because I was dehydrated and got on my laptop to check my FB. Then I put on some anime and watched that until she woke up. She was out for awhile, I think I might've worn her out a little.

When she woke up I told her I had some things to do and that I can get her a cab if she wants. She said it's ok and that she doesn't mind taking the train. I told her I'll walk her to the train and did just that.

I enjoyed this girl a lot, she was very chill and didn't **** test me too much. She didn't seem to have any hang ups and it was over-all a good experience.

I saw her a couple of other times since and she is totally okay with casual sex. She doesn't put pressure on me for a relationship either.

This girl is proof that there are such thing as women that are completely satisfied with ****buddy relationships.

A lot of guys think that you have to be in a relationship first, but you really don't. I do remember making it clear that I don't plan on settling down until I am older though. I tend to say that on all my dates, so maybe this is a good way to get a girl comfortable having casual sex with you.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this lay report. I put it together pretty quick because, honestly, lay reports can be work. It is tough thinking back on the exact details, but I know it is helpful to reflect on what you did right and what one can do better.

Thanks again everyone for reading and feel free to share any thoughts!

-PUA Redsky

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work...

amazing what you can get when you just go for it...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puerto Rican women are the biggest freaks.....They are easy to game for me, they usually come up to me.....its the other latinas that are more challenging (Mestizos) for me. It helps me with puerto rican women when they said I look like their logo lol