Lay Report: Big bootied latin girl

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I managed to go out with a wing-man, that I haven't seen in awhile. I invited another wing that I have recently been going out with, who has an idea of what he's doing also, and we pretty much cleaned up.

First off, we went to Meatpacking and met a few girls that were pretty decent as a warm up, we also met a German and Swedish girls after that. Both my wings number closed the Swedish and German girls. Following that, we decided to go to the Lower East Side.

After trying to track down a cab and street-gaming for around 30 minutes, we managed to find a cab that was available. It was kind of a mission tracking them down, I think it was shift change or something. Nevertheless, after much persistence - or me chucking my coconut water at a cab after it clearly saw me waving, who picked up some girls instead - we finally found a frickin cab.

So we get to LES and go to this spot named La Caverna, where my German wing and I open an Asian set to start off. Unfortunately, we had a ****block in the set, which pretty much made it a flop; but we still pursued and stayed optimistic.

I saw some girls dancing and figured they were the perfect set; since dancing means they were obviously wanting to have fun. So I went in and talked to one of the two; who was thankfully very receptive. I ended up introducing them to my wings and the whole interaction went very well. Everyone was getting along well and my wings were keeping them both entertained.

One of my wings was talking to the hotter one for a bit and she said something about having a boyfriend. I ended up going in after they'd built some rapport, because I really liked the girl and was getting impatient. So I went in and talked to her, she was showing a lot of interest with her body language, so I decided to put my hand to her chin and pull her head gently towards mine for a kiss; she gave in and kissed me. Also, one of my wings managed to kiss the other girl, who also said she had a boyfriend.

I kissed her a couple of times after that, regardless of her boyfriend remark to my wing earlier. I number closed her and let my friend finish his drink. We then left for the next venue.

Now I think my German friend got motivated to step up his game, because in the next venue he was on point. He managed to pick the perfect set where both of the girls went home with us at the end of the night.

His girl was actually planning to visit Germany, where he is from, so they basically hit it off instantaneously. However, my target was an emotional wreck the whole time, but was still receptive enough to where I felt I had a chance.

My other wing got lost and we ended up venue changing the girls to a club where you need girls to get in; which is an exercise I like to practice every time I go out. I texted my other wing to tell him where we went and he came by for a moment, but decided to go home while we were still in line.

Once we were inside, I almost considered ditching my girl for someone less high-strung, but then she decided to buy me a shot. This gave me hope and I stuck around, since I saw that now more alcohol was getting introduced into the equation.

I tried kissing her earlier in line, but no go, she gave me the cheek. But now I got her buying me a shot so I took this as a cue. I went in and "Bam" mission accomplished - I finally got to the next level of comfort.

So we sat down, I locked in, while she belligerently told me her life story. I played it cool and used some related stories that I've had success telling before. Eventually her friend left with my wing and she looked around for them for a moment.

She asked me if I knew where they went and I told her "Well, they looked like they hit it off, so they probably went somewhere to have a romantic time together." I also mentioned that my friend has his life together and is a good guy, just like me, to calm her down a bit; which worked.

She was starting to get irritated, because the bartender was looking at her. She was talking crap about the bartender for a good minute. Then she yelled some random things out, that I couldn't hear, and walked off.

I waited, checked my phone to see what was going on with my wing, but still no response. So after a good minute and a half I went to the front door to see if she was waiting for me to follow her or if she just randomly left. Lo and behold she was standing outside and apparently waiting for me; because she instantly asked me why I was taking so long right when I came out.

We walked for a couple of blocks and she asked where I live, I told her and also at this point I still hadn't gotten her number - so I deliberately kept that in mind as leverage/reason to stay with her longer.

After another mission we got a cab and she ended up telling the cab where to go right when she got in, so there was no confusion to where we were going. She gave me crap about how she was expecting me to let her leave in the cab and stay behind; which is where I used the fact that I had no way to see her again if I did that.

This girl was very bossy and difficult, if you hadn't realized that already, but I could tell by her behavior (Buying me the shot and waiting for me outside), that she did enjoy my company. Therefore, I continued to pursue.

When we got to where she wanted to get off, there was a little confusion about the cab fare. I asked her if she was expecting me to get it and she said no, so I let her get it. She got out and I accompanied her to the elevator of her apartment.

At the elevator she made a big deal about the cab fare and almost didn't let me up. Luckily she hit the floor before I got in the elevator with her. We argued back and forth, until the door mistakenly shut; so it took us to her floor.

She gave me more crap about the cab fare when we were on her floor, so I decided to go with my romantic intuition and use this cheesy line I made up on the fly (FYI: Latin women love cheesy romantic lines). First I put my arms around her and hugged her, I then told her, "Listen, I will pay a million cab fares if it makes you happy." I did this while hugging and kissing her neck.

She smiled and walked to her apartment door, where she opened the door and let me in. She walked into her room and sat on her bed. I followed, and as I walk in her room, she hits me with a ****-test saying, "I didn't say you can come in here." I ended up just coming over and laying down on her bed facing away from her and answering, "I don't care, I'm going to take a quick nap and rest because I'm tired too."

I then rolled over, smiled and started kissing her again. She gave in and I told her that she has a cute personality - yes I know, another cheesy thing to say, but she ate it up.

Eventually we were making out and dry humping. I could tell she was getting turned on, so I took off my shirt. She then says, "I didn't say you could do that." I countered by just pulling her in and continuing to make out/dry hump.

So I brute-forced that LMR, so to speak, and she starts getting turned on again. At this point she has submitted to me and I can tell she is into it. Not to mention, my kissing-game is top-knotch. Anyway, I end up unfastening her pants and pull them down enough to get to her 'you-know-what', I pull my pants down too and as I do this I pull out the 1 week old condom from my pocket. I put it on, while wasting no time at all and I enter. Once again; mission accomplished.

From there on, she settled down and was completely compliant the rest of the night. Something about having sex with a girl, that completely nullifies whatever BS they were giving you before.

I ended up crashing there, thankfully she had some condoms on deck and I was able to enjoy the experience to the fullest. I did get her number in the end and we'll see how it goes on from here on out.

So was a good night and definitely a learning experience - like always - hope you all enjoyed this lay report and thanks very much for reading.

-PUA Redsky

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ayyy nice work fam

EDIT: also that girl sounds like an anime character, i didn't know there were real life tsunderes

Last edited: